Who else wants them to bring back the acoustic set?

3 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

Only thing i wanna bring back is Adler/Sorum and It's Alright.

On-topic, acoustic set after this whole world tour is over maybe.. in some smaller venues.

no to the acoustic set but totally agree with It's Alright. their version of that is hauntingly beautiful...

I'm kinda torn on this one. I would love to hear You're Crazy, UTLH, Patience, and then maybe a re-worked Catcher or Dead Flowers. But only if this is addition to a full set list, or they remove some of the covers like LALD.

Indon't mind them dotting acoustic style stuff around like Patience and UTLH. Maybe they could do Crazy and Catcher more. It's almost like there's too many people on stage to do an acoustic set of 4-5 songs. That Wild Horses cover bit they used to do was cool. 

Edited by wasted

14 hours ago, DTV88 said:

I'm kinda torn on this one. I would love to hear You're Crazy, UTLH, Patience, and then maybe a re-worked Catcher or Dead Flowers. But only if this is addition to a full set list, or they remove some of the covers like LALD.

Unfortunately I don't think LALD is going anywhere, but they could drop WYWH and just do an extended solo/intro to Patience. The Seeker could be replaced by You Ain't The First and/or You're Crazy.

44 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Unfortunately I don't think LALD is going anywhere, but they could drop WYWH and just do an extended solo/intro to Patience. The Seeker could be replaced by You Ain't The First and/or You're Crazy.

Like a lot of people have been saying, enough with the covers already. I mean, I understand why they play KOHD every night (Todd), I just think that LALD is getting tired. You Ain't the First would be awesome! 

1 hour ago, DTV88 said:

Like a lot of people have been saying, enough with the covers already. I mean, I understand why they play KOHD every night (Todd), I just think that LALD is getting tired. You Ain't the First would be awesome! 

Oh don't get me wrong, they should definitely drop LALD, but it's a hit so I don't think they will.

You Ain't The First has a cool live vibe, always been fond of this one:

Honestly I'm so tired and bored with lack of new material in setlist that I don't give a FUCK anymore. Seriously aren't they themselves getting sick and tired of playing the same shit? for Richard, Dizzy and Frank should be worst cause they do the same thing for the past 15 years at least.

All I can do is to not listen to GNR. No song excites me anymore... sadly even Estranged is not joyful anymore...

Edited by ©GnrPersia

Honestly the setlist that they're playing now, is pretty much the setlist that I'd want to hear when they come to my country. So I don't necessarily want an acoustic set. I feel like that might slow down the concert too much, even if they play something like You're Crazy or Used To Love Her. Or maybe I just prefer variety, instead of all ballads after another, or all rockers after another or all acoustic songs after another. I like that they're all mixed up.

• Like 1

They should drop all the light effects and screens and shit and go stripped down for the next US tour. Make room for a small acoustic set, change the order of the songs, make it less scripted, go back to basics and let the music do the talking.

Of course they are old and passionless and this will never happen.

3 hours ago, maynard said:

They should drop all the light effects and screens and shit and go stripped down for the next US tour. Make room for a small acoustic set, change the order of the songs, make it less scripted, go back to basics and let the music do the talking.

Of course they are old and passionless and this will never happen.

Totally agree!