AxlsFavoriteRose

Forum Musicians

109 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the Nice Boys Don't Play Rock 'N Roll is one of my favorite places here. i know they are many musicians here so i just wanted to ask nicely if more might consider posting their music here. i think it would be awesome!:headbang:

if this is the wrong place to post this plz move or remove whichever seems fit :) 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ZoSoRose is a pretty good musician 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Słash said:

@ZoSoRose is a pretty good musician 

Awww thanks

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm a musician, in the loosest sense of the word. What I do is kind of a hybrid of psychedelic, no wave, noise rock, and shoegaze. Just my guitar and vocals (no band). I've posted links to that stuff on this thread. But for the past several years I've been more and more interested in film making than I am with music. Here is a music video I did 2 months ago for this girl who lives in NYC called Watergh0st

 

Edited by Jabberwocky
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Słash said:

@ZoSoRose is a pretty good musician 

soooo good! we need more @ZoSoRose :headbang:

4 hours ago, Słash said:

@AslatIE is great too 

he is awesome! at his age he is on track to be s Super Star! rock3

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Jabberwocky said:

I'm a musician, in the loosest sense of the word. What I do is kind of a hybrid of psychedelic, no wave, noise rock, and shoegaze. Just my guitar and vocals (no band). I've posted links to that stuff on this thread. But for the past several years I've been more and more interested in film making than I am with music. Here is a music video I did 2 months ago for this girl who lives in NYC called Watergh0st

 

i like the ambiance and it was very hypnotic. i think it would be great in one of your movies :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i like the ambiance and it was very hypnotic. i think it would be great in one of your movies :)

Thank ya kindly. I didn't know the other thread was so outdated so here is the link to check out just about all of my shit from 2015 until now. I've collaborated with various people in various genres so I'm very all over the place. I like to mix it up ya know :)

I still need to get the first movie done LOL. Hopefully in a few months I'll run into some cash and have a better budget to complete the other 3 films in the Four Deuces quadrilogy. Sometimes context is good and other times it's a hinderence. But I think it is also good to mix in some sort of humor so the entire film isn't completely pitch dark. And as far as straight out comedy goes I like to do fan videos for Poppy. She's liked what I've done so far, which is mind boggling LOL.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

soooo good! we need more @ZoSoRose :headbang:

he is awesome! at his age he is on track to be s Super Star! rock3

We are recording 4 songs at the end of April. I'll post em here when they're done!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

We are recording 4 songs at the end of April. I'll post em here when they're done!

i can't wait! :headbang: so good to hear! @ZoSoRose :lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, triad said:

@1418Music where are you?

He is amazing too 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Słash said:

@AslatIE is great too 

thanks bud :D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I play guitar in a couple of bands. This is one of them:

80s metal cover band:

Also an Alice Cooper tribute band sometimes, another original rock band and an acoustic folk blues thing. All very casual. Jam once a week or once a month kind of thing. It's a full time hobby LOL.

Edited by moreblack
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf @moreblack I never knew you kicked so much ass

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will have something posted from my latest project soon.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I will have something posted from my latest project soon.

Soon's the word?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, James Bond said:

I will have something posted from my latest project soon.

'bout time! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 3/12/2017 at 9:24 PM, triad said:

@1418Music where are you?

@triad & @Slash

Someone called my name? lol.

 

Not sure if anyone wants to see my nonsense but hey, i'll chime in anyway seeing as you guys were nice enough to mention me, thanks :) - these videos are from jams we did totally unrehearsed, so if anything seems different or whatever, well, we were making them up as we went along apart from what we remembered :) - Oh, and I decided to post these two rather than any of the GNR sounding stuff that got posted lol. Hopefully someone will enjoy 'em if anyone watches them :)

 

David Lee Roth (well, Talas') Shyboy - with Michael Starr of Steel Panther and Billy Sheehan.

and Van Halens Hot for Teacher with Billy Sheehan, KoRns Ray Luzier and Carl Restivo (Tom Morello/Rhianna) - dem's boys is pretty good!

 

 

 

Edited by 1418Music
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 1418Music said:

@triad & @Slash

Someone called my name? lol.

 

Not sure if anyone wants to see my nonsense but hey, i'll chime in anyway seeing as you guys were nice enough to mention me, thanks :) - these videos are from jams we did totally unrehearsed, so if anything seems different or whatever, well, we were making them up as we went along apart from what we remembered :) - Oh, and I decided to post these two rather than any of the GNR sounding stuff that got posted lol. Hopefully someone will enjoy 'em if anyone watches them :)

 

David Lee Roth (well, Talas') Shyboy - with Michael Starr of Steel Panther and Billy Sheehan.

and Van Halens Hot for Teacher with Billy Sheehan, KoRns Ray Luzier and Carl Restivo (Tom Morello/Rhianna) - dem's boys is pretty good!

 

 

 

Out of likes, but this is incredible!  You're a rock star!?  WTF?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I earnestly write a fair bit of rock n roll riffs but have been with out a band for ages.  I write a bit of folk music too, but what I'm most focused on sharing with others is ambient, keyboard centred music.  I dont consider it relaxation music by any means but it might be a useful enough description.  Not sure if it would be of interest to many?  Unless you've ever spent a weekend with some quality headphones gleefully discovering the 89th layer of synth, orchestration and Axl's reverb-soaked-breathes on Chim Dem and then isolated that for future listens, I doubt one would care to hear it :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.