The MyGnR Music Challenge

Tori72

34 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

new music challenge is coming soon...not Axl soon but real life soon. @soon are you gonna play? It's coming!!!!

LOL girl you made me literally laugh out loud! 

1 minute ago, soon said:

a song that helps you decided to ignore societal and social norms, just for a few hours here and there.  To party, rebel, wear the other genders under wear, whatever. :smiley-confused2:

so Lady Gaga songs?? j/k! :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

*googles panoptic*

*still don't understand*

You're welcome:lol:

haha!  I'm applying the term with a touch of poetic license anyway.  

Just meant theres so many ways to understand my name or to utilize it - as you demonstrated.   "Ambiguous" would've been a cleaner way to express it, but Ive got a thing for alliteration.  :lol: 

I just have this fun name that some may figure is about the misinterpreted Axl 'not soon' quote or the less cited times Axl did say something was "soon."  Or how many times Ive heard Fortus say "soon" about GnR activity.  Or is it my own desire for something soon?  Or is it all and none? I just stand in a central place surrounded by of various corridors going in every direction; one for each of these possible meanings.  And my name usually being seen from one of those perspectives at a time.  

Like how prisons are designed with central monitoring hubs with spokes of a wheel corridors for ease of monitoring.

blah, blah, blah - Thanks again!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

haha!  I'm applying the term with a touch of poetic license anyway.  

Just meant theres so many ways to understand my name or to utilize it - as you demonstrated.   "Ambiguous" would've been a cleaner way to express it, but Ive got a thing for alliteration.  :lol: 

I just have this fun name that some may figure is about the misinterpreted Axl 'not soon' quote or the less cited times Axl did say something was "soon."  Or how many times Ive heard Fortus say "soon" about GnR activity.  Or is it my own desire for something soon?  Or is it all and none? I just stand in a central place surrounded by of various corridors going in every direction; one for each of these possible meanings.  And my name usually being seen from one of those perspectives at a time.  

Like how prisons are designed with central monitoring hubs with spokes of a wheel corridors for ease of monitoring.

blah, blah, blah - Thanks again!

ah very mysterious! i like :P

Hey everyone, just a quick note to tell you that I'll be having too much real life until Tuesday to collect all challenge ideas. Can't do it before Tuesday. So sorry to let you wait. (In case someone else wants to do it, feel free.)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, janrichmond said:

I'm getting excited:dance:yay, new music challenge is coming soon...not Axl soon but real life soon. @soon are you gonna play? It's coming!!!!

I swear when you first posted that I almost said, yep you might just walk in this thread on any given Tuesday and bam there it is :lol: So how many Tuesdays left in the year?

Just kidding there tori72, I'm just being stupid and ready to play. (But for real it's like waiting on the CD remix album!)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Thanks @Blackstar! How are we going to do this so the two parts don't get mixed together when people start the challenge late?

Hope that made sense I'm pre-coffee at the moment. :lol:

Make it one big list then? Or make this thread part I and then open another thread for part II?

12 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Thank you @Blackstar 

When does it start? :D 

I don't know :lol: When someone decides to post first :D Or maybe wait a couple of days more since it's Easter :unsure:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, this is a good idea.

But what about the list? Should we make it one or two parts as I did it?

maybe 1 long list so we don't need to open another thread? I dunno how open the mods are to opening numerous threads.

• Like 1