LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

I guess we're going to need an exclusive picture on the Twitter of Axl, then a confirmed report that it is in fact Axl in the picture, and then a DNA test proving it's not a fake Axl in order to prove it's actually him.

A one hour live video interview will make me believe it

I would have believed it's Axl until Axl Rose gave a statement that the last Axl Rose statement re the paps that I believed was Axl Rose was not an Axl Rose statement.

Enjoyed it anyway.

Edited by Orsys

the last few pages of this thread should be wearing a helmet.

(cause its retarded. )

More like a fucking tinfoil hat :P!!

Come on. It's him. Give them a short while, they'll get a verified badge up there soon.

Edited by phasetrak

the last few pages of this thread should be wearing a helmet.

(cause its retarded. )

:rofl-lol: Thanks for that clarification lol.

And yeah, if this isn't Axl then Axl gave his permission, so who cares? Jeez. I think it's Axl anyways. Guys are so darned paranoid.

This is Axl, people. Do you really think a PR person would type like that on their client's messages to fans?

Edited by PTZ

No wonder Axl hides himself away so much...He's Damned if he does and Damned if he doesn't. Leave him be and be thankful that he is out and about and trying to communicate with us. Some people are never satisfied.

This just in!

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back in The Belly of th Beast from the East!! 2 down!! Already? Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!! Still not convinced I am here. Search n' Rescue best check Malibu I could be in a suspended state of disbelief!! Maybe Catcher tonite?

axlrose

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back i (cont) http://tl.gd/192e2 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

This just in!

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back in The Belly of th Beast from the East!! 2 down!! Already? Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!! Still not convinced I am here. Search n' Rescue best check Malibu I could be in a suspended state of disbelief!! Maybe Catcher tonite?

Sorry, I didn't see that you already posted it.

That made me laugh! It's so awesome to see Axl and his fun personality! I hope he keeps this up. This is what being good to your fans is all about ! rock3 rock3 rock3

Axl is so different when he tweets. He must be relaxed. Or really drunk.

Edited by PTZ

Sure seems to me like all of the songs everyone has been wanting to hear from Chinese will be played at some point... if they can pull off Shackler's Revenge I see no reason why they can't do Prostitute.

Edited by Used To Love Me

The whole point of twitter is to keep your tweets under 140 characters. I'm not sure Axl gets this lol.

axlrose

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back i (cont) http://tl.gd/192e2 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

I beat you... but I know you like it rough.

You know me so well! Lol ;)

htgth

Looking at the blue Osaka sky from my room window. Looks like a nice day outside. So many things here remind me of the amazing 07 show. less than a minute ago from web