Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Marshmellow Suit? Now THAT'S gonna be spectecular! :rofl-lol:

Said it already elsewhere in this board, but I have to repeat it: The new communication strategy is just fantastic. :thumbsup:

All the years the main problem IMO was the lack of communication - now it's solved. Hooray for that! :thumbsup:

On Tuesday 15th December 2009, @axlrose said:

Osaka!! Seems like only yesterday I was waking up after r show here... On the floor... In a strange place!! Back in The Belly of th Beast from the East!! 2 down!! Already? Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!! Still not convinced I am here. Search n' Rescue best check Malibu I could be in a suspended state of disbelief!! Maybe Catcher tonite?

____

YAY!!!

:thumbsup:

To speak in the words of Alice Cooper, Wayne, and Garth:

HE IS SOOOO WORTHY!!!!!!!

Much love for the new communication strategy!!! :heart:

Yeah, it's great that he's communicating!! :thumbsup:

I don't really care how he writes. :P Normally, I DO care about how people write cause I hate that kind of writing. It's annoying <_< , but Jesus, he's fucking communicating. That's a miracle!! :D Besides, Axl cannot annoy me EVER!! :wub:

I don't care how he writes. He can write Chinese if he wants. I'll see how I can translate it. The good thing is that he's communicating with us. :shocked:

And yeah...I got excited about the "Cather" mention too!! Until now, that's my favorite Chinese Democracy song! Love it!! :wub:

Really, Axl? Tweeting that you're gonna bust out a new song? Where's the rock n roll experience of the spontaneous concert? I saw Bruce Springsteen three times this year, and he basically pissed all over the written setlist every show, busting out rarities that you could see him audible on stage. Wouldn't have been any fun if I had seen a tweet "Kitty's Back today at the Spectrum?" It just happened.

I'm glad to see Axl tweeting and being in touch and all that (more direct word from axl in the last three days than since the release of CD before that), but why give the finger to the small bit of unpredictability these shows have? If we're only gonna get a three or four song difference in the set every night, we might as well let those few be a surprise...

I'm glad to see Axl tweeting and being in touch and all that (more direct word from axl in the last three days than since the release of CD before that), but why give the finger to the small bit of unpredictability these shows have? If we're only gonna get a three or four song difference in the set every night, we might as well let those few be a surprise...

Major contradiction here, if you want the show to be unpredictable, why did you check out seoul and taipei's setlists? Huh? And why go on Axl's twitter? And any track from Chinese Democracy being played live is hardly a major surprise they're supposed to promote the goddamn album, of course they're going to play catcher, prostitute, scraped and rhiad one of these days!

"Down on the farm", now that was a big surprise, if they bring back songs like "Estranged", sure it'd be a big surprised that I wouldn't like to be spoiled but hey, if I really wanted to be all surprised, I wouldn't come on here and check setlists. Plus, GNR changing some tracks every night is very surprising, I've seen many many live bands (including Muse that never change their setlists or too rarely) and few do this.

I'm just glad Axl's twittering.

Major contradiction here, if you want the show to be unpredictable, why did you check out seoul and taipei's setlists? Huh? And why go on Axl's twitter? And any track from Chinese Democracy being played live is hardly a major surprise they're supposed to promote the goddamn album, of course they're going to play catcher, prostitute, scraped and rhiad one of these days!

"Down on the farm", now that was a big surprise, if they bring back songs like "Estranged", sure it'd be a big surprised that I wouldn't like to be spoiled but hey, if I really wanted to be all surprised, I wouldn't come on here and check setlists. Plus, GNR changing some tracks every night is very surprising, I've seen many many live bands (including Muse that never change their setlists or too rarely) and few do this.

It's not a contradiction at all. The only way to know that you're seeing something special is to know what to expect in the first place. The Chinese Democracy World Tour is now on part 3, and Catcher is one of the few, if not the only, song we have yet to hear live as of tonight's show. The only way to know that? Check the setlists.

It's not a contradiction at all. The only way to know that you're seeing something special is to know what to expect in the first place. The Chinese Democracy World Tour is now on part 3, and Catcher is one of the few, if not the only, song we have yet to hear live as of tonight's show. The only way to know that? Check the setlists.

Quit your bitching, you little slkworm, and check the Osaka topic. Enough surprises left for you besides GNR playinf CITR. :D

Catcher :D

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

"Gots to wear my marshmello suit 4 da' pyro!!"

:lol:

Fake as fuck. Excitement has overtaken common sense. If you belive this is axl you're a fucking fool. End.

Axls twitter is the best thing to happend to he fans in a long time. Altough he writes like a highschooler. :drevil:

Fake as fuck. Excitement has overtaken common sense. If you belive this is axl you're a fucking fool. End.

Clearly you are the fucking tool, because the links to the Axl twitter and Guns N' Roses twitter were put up and advertised by the official Guns N' Roses FaceBook page.

well, call us fools because we know its real. it's announced on their OFFICIAL facebook and on myspace.

hah! B)

well, call us fools because we know its real. it's announced on their OFFICIAL facebook and on myspace.

hah! B)

and that proves its him personally? In all his printed statements and online "chats", he has never spoken like a fuckin 14 year old. why start now? imo

He's sending a text on a phone, not typing at a computer.

He's sending a text on a phone here. He's not sitting at a computer typing out responses to questions.

hah! B)

and that proves its him personally? In all his printed statements and online "chats", he has never spoken like a fuckin 14 year old. why start now? imo

He is sending a text on a phone, not typing on a computer.

Edited by PTZ

hah! B)

ITS FUCKING TWITTER

character limit. txting on a phone. COME ON.