**FAQ UPDATE IN FIRST POST 6/16** Guns N' Roses Appetite For Democracy 3D Concert Film/DVD/Blu-Ray

rockfuel

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was referring to the app.. you will be able to download the digital version on Itunes in a few months I was informed. But, we were discussing what's included on the App being released now, which by the way no band has ever released that includes long form concert in HD, and when you check out the App, you will be blown away with all the features and functions.. Your all free to buy whichever you like, just simply discussing the features.

Thanks again for the updates, I'm glad to hear it'll be available through iTunes though I'll have to buy the app on payday anyway lol

This is a pretty piss poor handling of the release. Most of these problems are probably universal rather than rockfuel...

- Cancelled international cinema release.

- Cancelled cd/dvd release

- Song cut out from the set... why was it played if they couldnt get the rights?

- 20 minute shorter set than the other vegas shows.

- Unable to download the digital version

- Pay extra for downloading the digital version even though you have bought the $23 blu ray (what happened to free ultraviolet codes)

- 3D and 2D version compressed on to one disc.

- Unable to get interview with Axl Rose

- GNR (less bumblefoot) have not tweeted in support, so GNR are obviously not wanting this released.

what song has been cut?

Are there any rips of this yet?

I hope that fans will refrain from this type of mentality. For GNR to be respected by UMe, they must have commercial value. If fans just pirate this product, it will have significant impact on the performance of the product. And thus GNR's standing with UMe.

If you are enthused at the idea of more GNR products, then you need to vote with your dollar.

• Like 4

This shit is like 15 minutes from my house. Not going.

If it was on TV in my living room, I probably wouldn't watch. I'd just put the Prostitute youtubes on loop if I needed some quality Elvis Axl.

I hope everyone else enjoys it, though. :)

If it was on TV in my living room, I probably wouldn't watch. I'd just put the Prostitute youtubes on loop if I needed some quality Elvis Axl.

Then why are you wasting your time and everyone else's posting on a GN'R fan forum??

Then why are you wasting your time and everyone else's posting on a GN'R fan forum??

He will watch it so he can join in on slating it.

Lol shut up. I like old GNR. Am I not allowed to post here then? You are the one wasting your time trying to act like a mod.