Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

I think "mystery tickets" are kind of fun. Some people are prob going to be trading off at the box office that day. It's a way for the Stones' management to curb bitching about expensive tickets.

it is an interesting gesture but when you charge $150 for nose bleeds and the best tickets are going for close to $700 I don't think this is going to stop people from bitching about ticket prices..........but to put things in perspective one of the U.K shows sold out in less than 5 minutes and it only took that long because of how long it took to process the credit card payments so it is hard to argue they are charging too much when people are willing to pay those prices..........

Have the Stones released last minute tickets at past shows?

Absolutely....you sometimes can get great seats from ticketmaster days before or even the day of the show.....I have also gotten 5th row seats to the Stones the day of the show from the venue box office just before the show started...but it is a crap shoot and you may come up empty handed............

$175 after fees for the pair. Very disorganized and the link for the second show was broken, but now I officially can't complain.

If I end up in the lower bowl I'll make sure not to let on to the guy next to me that I paid a quarter of the price. :lol:

I did that too Sabbath just for a joke - I could get a single at the back of the lower bowl and that was it. No thanks on the price though naturally.

Maiden are doing a mini US tour in September - funds being tied up in that pretty much ensures Stones are out of the picture :(

Legendary band on their last tour putting on multi-million dollar shows that are always national events? Meh, who gives a shit?

Band you've seen a million times on a tour you've already seen a bunch of shows of even though they're all exactly the same? Fuck yeah, bring it on! 5 more nights!

Maiden are doing a mini US tour in September - funds being tied up in that pretty much ensures Stones are out of the picture :(

Legendary band on their last tour putting on multi-million dollar shows that are always national events? Meh, who gives a shit?

Band you've seen a million times on a tour you've already seen a bunch of shows of even though they're all exactly the same? Fuck yeah, bring it on! 5 more nights!

When I already spent hundreds of dollars to see the Stones last year and I'm using the Maiden shows in September as an opportunity to catch up with close friends I won't see otherwise, then yes, Maiden takes precedence. If you've never seen any of the posts where people ask why I see Maiden so much, there's a lot more to it than the concerts themselves.