Rolling Stones Eternal Touring Thread

Zint

New thought for Toronto...maybe I'll get tickets in 321, and if I end up being able to get $85 tickets, selling the 321's for a bit under face value outside the venue. The venue can only get you removed from the premise for scalping, as in selling tickets above face value - not for just selling extra tickets at or below cost, right?

New thought for Toronto...maybe I'll get tickets in 321, and if I end up being able to get $85 tickets, selling the 321's for a bit under face value outside the venue. The venue can only get you removed from the premise for scalping, as in selling tickets above face value - not for just selling extra tickets at or below cost, right?

I wouldn't think so but I can't say for sure. As far as I know face value and under is okay.

News story today, they've chosen the choir for the Toronto shows.

So it looks like that's still a go with YCAGWYW.

Cool!

Nice! That'll be awesome.

News story today, they've chosen the choir for the Toronto shows.

So it looks like that's still a go with YCAGWYW.

Cool!

Cool!

The rest of the $85 tickets for LA went on sale today, so with any luck maybe the rest will be going on sale the day before every other show as well.

From what I have been reading on the Stones IORR forum the expensive tickets for shows here in N.A. are not selling well so if I did not already have $85 tickets I would wait to see if more are released or until a few days before the show as people will be geting desperate to unload tickets they bought.........

From what I have been reading on the Stones IORR forum the expensive tickets for shows here in N.A. are not selling well so if I did not already have $85 tickets I would wait to see if more are released or until a few days before the show as people will be geting desperate to unload tickets they bought.........

Don't want to get left out in the cold though - I'd rather know I'm going, and if I get $85 tickets at the last minute, I'll sell my other seats for a bit under face value. You'd still make out ahead financially.

im both sad and glad they're having trouble with filling seats. they're the fucking stones and i love them but its awful they did what they did with ticket prices

anyways, i didnt end up buying that ticket for a chicago show. still waiting on more price drops

Any word on attendance?

Is the place filling up?

Not sold out AFAIK.

im both sad and glad they're having trouble with filling seats. they're the fucking stones and i love them but its awful they did what they did with ticket prices

anyways, i didnt end up buying that ticket for a chicago show. still waiting on more price drops

They deserve to be playing for arenas that are 2/3 full for thinking they could charge these prices on a full tour.

Any word on attendance?

Is the place filling up?

Not sold out AFAIK.

>im both sad and glad they're having trouble with filling seats. they're the fucking stones and i love them but its awful they did what they did with ticket prices

They deserve to be playing for arenas that are 2/3 full for thinking they could charge these prices on a full tour.

absolutely agree. they could easily have done a near sold out stadium tour. have maximum profits and make it so tons of fans could see them. instead they want to money grub and cut people dry

Any word on attendance?

Is the place filling up?

Not sold out AFAIK.

>im both sad and glad they're having trouble with filling seats. they're the fucking stones and i love them but its awful they did what they did with ticket prices

anyways, i didnt end up buying that ticket for a chicago show. still waiting on more price

drops

absolutely agree. they could easily have done a near sold out stadium tour. have maximum profits and make it so tons of fans could see them. instead they want to money grub and cut people dry

Well, at least it sort of backfired :popcorn:

God damn that gorilla merch is fucking ugly! :lol:

Looks like they are doing event shirts, there's a few different ones for tonight's show.

I admit...I got the gorilla shirt that has the NY skyline in the background last year :ph34r:

Show should've started 20 mins ago, but they're still just tweeting pics of people in the crowd...

Intro right now...should be on stage in a few mins.

And...they're on.

Get Off Of My Cloud

The Last Time

It's Only Rock N' Roll

Paint It Black

Gimme Shelter

Wild Horses (w/ Gwen Stefani)

Factory Girl

Emotional Rescue (Live debut)

Respectable (w/ Keith Urban)

Doom And Gloom

One More Shot