downzy

06/01/16 - Leipzig, Germany - Red Bull Arena

Discussion for AXL/DC concert in Leipzig.

Event shirt:

PS_ACDC_0224.png

Hi guys, do you know if there's some bus or something that connects Leipzig to Berlin? The last train to Berlin is at 23.30 and the last bus is at 22.30 so it's kind of impossible! I looked around in some ACDC forums but I didn't find anything. Some help would be really appreciated ;)

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It makes me laugh how they take that little dog everywhere with them :lol: how do they get away with that? 

I want to be that little dog... What a life!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, metalms said:

I want to be that little dog... What a life!

Yes. Because everyboy knows that dog is been given a bone quite frequently.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

Axl should wear the button up shirt more often 

and start signing autographs as Neil Young

7 minutes ago, nelsontod said:

how long till concert

45 minutes

another concert day, another day full of chasing links that crap out after a few minutes.... *sigh* still hoping for that perfect link that will be good quality and actually WORK for the whole concert :dance:

I really hope there'll be some solid streams tonight :max:

(All I know for sure is that there'll be gazillion periscope links during Angus's solo :smiley-confused2:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

I really hope there'll be some solid streams tonight :max:

(All I know for sure is that there'll be gazillion periscope links during Angus's solo :smiley-confused2:)

:smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2::smiley-confused2:

• Like 4