Randy Jesus

Rumored Concert Date Thread

On 12/25/2016 at 10:35 AM, Tourettes2400 said:

Not sure how reliable this info is but I would almost like to go. I am not sure I want to deal with the traffic and hassle of Bonnaroo though. On the other hand it is cheaper and closer than going to St.Louis. I would also be getting 4 days of music for less money close to home.

http://m.axs.com/guns-n-roses-may-play-at-bonnaroo-venue-in-manchester-tn-this-summer-112161?cid=sm-axsFB-12.23.16-GNRTennessee

This isnt for Bonnaroo the festival, that is in June.  This is either a possibly new festival (or something like Desert Trip was at coachella), or just a stand alone date on the grounds where bonnaroo is held.

Personally i think it's a smoke screen and we'll see GnR at Lollapalooza.

Edited by tsinindy

Makes sense....since it's a festival deal, they can't/don't want to announce anyone til all bands are locked n loaded.  Good for Tenn.

44 minutes ago, Original said:

Makes sense....since it's a festival deal, they can't/don't want to announce anyone til all bands are locked n loaded.  Good for Tenn.

It's not clear that it is a festival deal though.  Bonnaroo occurs in June.  This date is rumored for August at the site where Bonnarroo takes place.  So its either a new, second festival at the Bonnaroo site or more likely a standalone date.....or as I suspect it is BS and they are going to play Lollapalooza which is in early August when they currently have a week gap in their schedule.   

Just now, Gunner1234 said:

Was this ever confirmed....really hoping to see them at lollapalooza...

Not that I can find online

35 minutes ago, Gunner1234 said:

Was this ever confirmed....really hoping to see them at lollapalooza...

Nope, no confirmation, lollapalooza still a possibility.  Will have to wait a bit though as Lolla lineup usually doesn't get announced until mid-March.