GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I don't know either.  Going to have to devote some serious time to YouTube after this show.  There was a new thing (or at least I don't remember) during Sorry where Axl got the crowd waving back and forth.  

Yes he started waving his arm back and forth and the crowd started to do the same thing!! It was quite funny :lol: never saw him doing it before!

This Japan tour has been really great to follow. I have loved all of the merchandise for this tour, very nice. I hope the rest of the tour gets the same. They didn't do much for the SA leg in comparison, which is a real shame. Maybe they'll go back there and put that right. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

10 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Need to find this too

Crowd waving back is here. Hurry before he delete it :nervous:

-----

Oh and yeah Slash does look hot af in that pic with Baby Metal. Axl is grumpy because Melissa is too clingy to him and wished that she was Slash.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tifalucis said:
1 hour ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes he was in a very good mood tonight!!:) this last show thread isn't too bad cause people finally understood that he killed it and there isn't much complaining on it? He thanked Japan for having them there and at the and of SCOM he said to slash "I thought we were friends!" A guy at the show said Axl said that cause slash killed it on the outro solo and I can guarantee it cause watched the entire show! The band was so tight and there was a good interaction between the big three!:) 

Yea, I pointed it out in show thread. I heard Axl said it while I was typing and then I looked at the scopes on my phone so I couldn't tell who he said it to but I saw Axl looked at Slash and I said it again "I guess he said it to Slash" in show thread but everyone looked like ignore it and still questioning what was it for, anyway... 

"I thought we were friends" was after November Rain. It's in the end of this video, but it can't be seen who Axl said it to :shrugs:

Someone wrote on the show thread that Axl didn't say it to Slash, but to Tom Mayhew who brought him his jacket to change.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Going to buy lottery tickets today :P

Oh...being incredibly stupid here but maybe it's an omen...just went to the store for my mom, bought 3 lottery tickets. There was only one loaf of the bread she wanted left, the expiration date on it was Feb 6th and when I got in the car AC DC's Money Talks came on the radio...I kid you not...fingers crossed ;)

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Typo..on cellphone
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, annablue said:

Haven't been around in a while - what's the story with the hat? Something from Japan? Anyways I like it. He looks so happy. 

No, It was from last year, Its a gift from Fans if Im not wrong, forget which show

Maybe if You give something tht related to Cats He will wear it on stage :smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

IMG_2979.JPG

Grumpy face or not, how rare is it for Axl to turn up and have his photo taken with the support band?! 

He's toured with much much better bands than them and completely ignored them. 

I remember he invited Chris Stapleton to his dressing room and William DuVall of Alice In Chains said he finally got to meet Axl. Skrillex said he didn't meet anyone from the band. Most of the other support acts (and the rest of AIC) have been friends with the guys from the old days.

Who knows, maybe Babymetal (or their management/label/whatever, because they're not really a band) asked for a picture with GnR :question:

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

I remember he invited Chris Stapleton to his dressing room and William DuVall of Alice In Chains said he finally got to meet Axl. Skrillex said he didn't meet anyone from the band. Most of the other support acts (and the rest of AIC) have been friends with the guys from the old days.

Who knows, maybe Babymetal (or their management/label/whatever, because they're not really a band) asked for a picture with GnR :question:

Make Me curious Sluff opinion about Them after We know They interested with tht group. Good or disappointed

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

"I thought we were friends" was after November Rain. It's in the end of this video, but it can't be seen who Axl said it to :shrugs:

Someone wrote on the show thread that Axl didn't say it to Slash, but to Tom Mayhew who brought him his jacket to change.

Thanks for the video! I read on the thread tfrom a guy Who was at the show that he told it to slash but could be as you said either also because he changed his jacket after NR! We need a better video! 

• Like 1

Just now, Blackstar said:

Maybe Axl likes Baby Metal. Slash and Duff do, and it's evidence of their influence on him to me :lol:

It's just so unusual to see him in a picture like this. Very awesome in my book. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

This Japan tour has been really great to follow. I have loved all of the merchandise for this tour, very nice. I hope the rest of the tour gets the same. They didn't do much for the SA leg in comparison, which is a real shame. Maybe they'll go back there and put that right. 

Yes has been great!! The merch was awesome I wish here in Europe we will get something similar too!! I'm happy cause I was able to follow every show cause here were 11 am when the shows started instead I didn't follow the SA tour so much cause time zone...can't wait for June! :headbang:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes has been great!! The merch was awesome I wish here in Europe we will get something similar too!! I'm happy cause I was able to follow every show cause here were 11 am when the shows started instead I didn't follow the SA tour so much cause time zone...can't wait for June! :headbang:

I so hope we don't get the usual stick the flag of the country they're playing on the logo and that's it. Most band seem to think we Europeans love that :blink:

• Like 1