GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I noticed earlier today that Fernando had posted on Instagram so I had a look and I clicked on the likes and was really surprised to see Slash had liked his post. Had a look what the post was and it was of Fernando with his daughter and he put how much he loved her. 

It made me think that Slash is missing his boys. 

He must miss them tons and with the time difference  it's probably hard to even talk to them regularly.

So would Fernando and Vanessa's kids travel on the plane with them too?  I'm totally looking for my "great big happy GNR family" moment in that maybe Slash and the others bond a little bit with the kids.  But, this morning I spent three hours on a plane next to a woman with a screaming baby, so maybe not.  

9 minutes ago, Padme said:

It's going to be AFD 6... with me. Don't tell that to Fernando  :P

He says its the most important show since The Troubador gig so of course celebrities only again! Don't want actual fans getting in! :P

7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He must miss them tons and with the time difference  it's probably hard to even talk to them regularly.

So would Fernando and Vanessa's kids travel on the plane with them too?  I'm totally looking for my "great big happy GNR family" moment in that maybe Slash and the others bond a little bit with the kids.  But, this morning I spent three hours on a plane next to a woman with a screaming baby, so maybe not.  

Probably why they just got a bigger plane :lol:

26 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

Odd and ugly ?

Just like the current lineup ?

10 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

IMG_0669.pngPlease tell me he did not wear this on stage.  

Baby metal, One Direction .... what the fuck is going on??

Inspiration for the next GnR album? :lol:

Great to see one of your idols supporting more Simon Cowell drivel :vomit: 

• Like 1