Why does he do this?

:( 

Because he is a pathetic guy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Mitch Lafon is messing with us again

Why does he do this?

:( 

He is a clown. As we know, Mitch knows nothing. I hate those kind of people, I really do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's really difficult waiting izzy to post twice a year.. We don't have any news or photos.. And some people take advantage of this fact..and they think that can fool us. 

• Sad 1

I really hate it when he does that. If he had some major news or an interview then write “Izzy news/interview coming up tomorrow” not just #Izzy2019.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I really hate it when he does that. If he had some major news or an interview then write “Izzy news/interview coming up tomorrow” not just #Izzy2019.

Mitch Lafon is annoying twat. He would be perfect for running Gn'R's social media. 

But here's another Izzy2019.  Almost as pretty eyes as Stradlin's ... and hopefully doesn't urinate on floors in hotel rooms or airplane galleys. 

#Saturdaymorning izzy wants her breakfastâ¤ï¸â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸#izzy2019 #bionics #izzyofinstagram #supervet #thankful #bordercolliesofinstagram #dogsofinstagram

http://gramha.com/explore-hashtag/izzy2019

7 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

It's really difficult waiting izzy to post twice a year..

That's right... his birthday is coming up soon. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Mitch Lafon is annoying twat. He would be perfect for running Gn'R's social media. 

But here's another Izzy2019.  Almost as pretty eyes as Stradlin's ... and hopefully doesn't urinate on floors in hotel rooms or airplane galleys. 

#Saturdaymorning izzy wants her breakfastâ¤ï¸â¤ï¸ â¤ï¸#izzy2019 #bionics #izzyofinstagram #supervet #thankful #bordercolliesofinstagram #dogsofinstagram

http://gramha.com/explore-hashtag/izzy2019

That's right... his birthday is coming up soon. 

Awww what a babe 🐶  I deleted Mitch on fb cause he deffended Axl when the reunion started, he was talking shit of Izzy, he is a leech 🤬 

• Like 3

On 05/04/2019 at 11:45 AM, Tori72 said:

He is a clown. As we know, Mitch knows nothing. I hate those kind of people, I really do.

It was just Mitch and Niven speculating on Izzy being at the Kentucky festival in September :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It was just Mitch and Niven speculating on Izzy being at the Kentucky festival in September :lol:

3 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Ιm really tired of Alan niven too... Bullshit all the time.. 

Did you listen to it? When does the Izzy talk begin?

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

No I didn't.. But I don't believe that they say smth new.. 

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Yes, I listened to it. It starts around 48 minutes mark - I think, just woke up from a night shift so I’m a bit fuzzy :lol:

Niven reckons that it’s the ideal place for an Izzy appearance as he has a safe place to bolt to nearby if needed in Indiana. 

He said if he were a gambling man (which he hates) he’s put his money on Izzy turning up - but he doesn’t give any source for why he thinks this and states numerous times he is speculating.

• Thanks 1

I can't spend 40.000 ARS to see if izzy is gonna be and realize I have to see Fortus face again *cringe* so I'll pass 😂 IF IT'S REAL COME HERE I DARE YOU 🇦🇷👀 ( and if it's real i'm gonna be crying on a corner and hating in secret (or not) to all the people that goes) 

• Like 1

Why wouldn’t they announce Izzy making an appearance? I can’t come, it’s too far away, too expensive, too everything. But others would, I guess. Why don’t they do that?

• Like 3

dont believe anything,unless they announce it officially... High hopes the last 3 years and then a big disappointment

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Why wouldn’t they announce Izzy making an appearance? I can’t come, it’s too far away, too expensive, too everything. But others would, I guess. Why don’t they do that?

Did you listen to Mitch and Niven, what do you reckon? Bullshit? 

20 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Did you listen to Mitch and Niven, what do you reckon? Bullshit? 

Yeah, listend to it now. I think it’s utter bs. „He is just sitting there with his coffee and smoke“? He hasn’t talked to anybody, he’s just making things up. Otherwise Mir. Alan self-importance Niven would have told us who he talked to... So no. Don’t believe it.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Hiiiii! So, how's the national holiday of this thread going so far? :heart:

Soooo...the drummers have spoken, ba-dum-tss :headbang: :P 

What about the others? 

There will be a two-faced 'HB Iz' from Ned Flanders? What about god? He never misses a birthday (he missed Frank's though, but that's kinda understandable), so what's happening with him? Is he trying to piss me off??? :max::P 

Stay tuned! 

:popcorn::lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 2

8 hours ago, dgnr said:

Hiiiii! So, how's the national holiday of this thread going so far? :heart:

Soooo...the drummers have spoken, ba-dum-tss :headbang: :P 

What about the others? 

There will be a two-faced 'HB Iz' from Ned Flanders? What about god? He never misses a birthday (he missed Frank's though, but that's kinda understandable), so what's happening with him? Is he trying to piss me off??? :max::P 

Stay tuned! 

:popcorn::lol:

no bday wishes from Slash or Duff. Has ever Axl wished Izzy hbday? I don't remember:shrugs:

8 minutes ago, Politania said:

no bday wishes from Slash or Duff. Has ever Axl wished Izzy hbday? I don't remember:shrugs:

• Like 3