GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

7 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes.

I think this is why many don’t respect him as a manager as he has never had to work hard to make a band successful. 

I appreciate it must be a very difficult job to manage Axl, just getting him to a show is probably a massive nightmare but he isn’t alone with that. He has Vanessa and Beta too.

I cant really think of any managerial decisions that have been good for the band that could have come from him. 

So axl is the only source of income of the entire family?! They should have another client even a small one just to make them seem credible 

7 minutes ago, annabanana said:

So axl is the only source of income of the entire family?! They should have another client even a small one just to make them seem credible 

Why? It's a family business. GNR has been succesfully touring the world for a couple of years now. What extra credibility could a small client give them?

They've built up their lives around Axl and GNR, and by the looks of it, they can afford a nice lifestyle. Why overcomplicate things by taking on another client? That would make no sense at all.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lio said:

Why? It's a family business. GNR has been succesfully touring the world for a couple of years now. What extra credibility could a small client give them?

They've built up their lives around Axl and GNR, and by the looks of it, they can afford a nice lifestyle. Why overcomplicate things by taking on another client? That would make no sense at all.

Just to show that they are capable of managing or building someone else's career, axl was already known and successful prior to them. And so that it won't seem that axl is the family business, instead managing artists is the family business 

54 minutes ago, annabanana said:

He is the source of the well being of that obnoxious family...all of them ( I count 10 people at least, Nando, Nando's wife, the girl, vannessa, vannessa's husband, the girl, Beta, Beta's sister and two more brazillians)....they are having the time if their life..not need another source of income

1 hour ago, Padme said:

Well he did answer something. 

About OIAM, in HTGTH

"It was a band decision, collectively"

Thank you! I guess it was an Axl, Duff, Slash' s decision, because I can't see Fortus giving an opinion about a song that he has absolutely nothing to do with it.

7 minutes ago, beautifulanddamned said:

NuGuns were playing half empty hockey rinks and couldn't afford to pay their keyboard player prior to Slash and Duff's management teams walking through the door. Axl's reputaton was shit. It's not a coincidnece or proof of TB's brilliance NITL has gone on without a hitch. It's because Slash and Duff brought separate teams of super qualified individuals with them. The reality of Slash and Axl together again also brought out the big guns at LiveNation and Universal. Fernando is the same old Fernando, no more or less competent than he ever was. In fact, while the tour was still being finalized Fernando's Mommy was doing the same shit- calling ACDC fans assholes because they didn't blindly support Axl fronting the band. Going online and insulting the very fanbase Axl needed to win over. But ACDC is an established band with its own competent managers who are qualified to do their jobs- leading to a successful tour.   

There's no doubt the business people behind the scenes (at LiveNation and Universal etc.) are trying to make GnR the brand name in rock n' roll. The Stones have that title now, but Jagger and Richards are 20 years older then our guys and won't hold on forever. Someone will need to take their place. So that's the end-game. It will be tricky with GnR. They aren't productive, have a very small back catalogue and are not accommodating to the media. So brand management is everything. And they better create brand loyalty now. In that respect, it's interesting to watch TB , who think very highly of themselves. Can you imagine any member of the Rolling Stone's management calling out fans on a message board? It's so amateur hour it's embarrassing.  It's embarrassing that they care. It is, frankly, beneath them.  It's beneath the professional management of any huge act.  it may not, however, be beneath the guy who wipes your ass and brings you Cheetos and intelligent models and Where's Izzy signs. 

I think that Duff is distracted by the unceasing orgasm all this money is giving him to notice, but I bet it sets Slash's teeth on edge.  

THIS. TOTALLY THIS.

I need to save this up for further use. 😈

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

He is the source of the well being of that obnoxious family...all of them ( I count 10 people at least, Nando, Nando's wife, the girl, vannessa, vannessa's husband, the girl, Beta, Beta's sister and two more brazillians)....they are having the time if their life..not need another source of income

There's something wrong there right? I'm not the only 1 finding it weird? 1 or 2 members is fine but axl is everyone's bread and butter. Are they not capable of finding another job or even a bit worried that people might think they are taking advantage 

1 minute ago, annabanana said:

There's something wrong there right? I'm not the only 1 finding it weird? 1 or 2 members is fine but axl is everyone's bread and butter. Are they not capable of finding another job or even a bit worried that people might think they are taking advantage 

They are obviously not worried and do not care what any of us think of them.

But honestly, I think fans wouldn't question them if fans could see an ounce of professionalism from their part. If they wouldnt be boasting like thugs, people wouldnt have this bad image of them as managers.

You can have one client and still be responsible, professional, caring, etc. It is mostly about education rather than experience. Of course experience is needed and desired, but after so many years working with GNR, its not far-fetched to expect that they've earned that experience already. What they dont seem to have ever picked up on are manners and a smarter method of addressing fans. It is still the same old provocation and mistreatment, one you can only find in alleys in suburbs or in prisons.

• Like 2

Fernando was raised with Axl and I hate this feeling that he might be making vocal the way that Axl himself talks about fans. Fernando and Beta are Axl's employers and ass kissers so would they dare to be that controversial if their back wasn't well covered? :max:

I hoped that Duff and Slash would get rid of TB (I still do!). I don't give a damn if TB keeps taking care of Axl's toilet mat and supply of lingerie models but it's unbelievable to have them talking on behalf of the band.  

I am curious if Duff and Slash have heard of Fernando's rant and how they reacted. 

2 hours ago, annabanana said:

no one is as silly as axl to put in charge an absolute beginner as a manager who has no qualification but only a relative of a person who took care of him. 

Nando is a way too arrogant in my eyes. He has NOTHING to do with the success of GNR. 

I am glad I didn t purchase the box set cause anyway I didn t see sense in purchasing old songs and stuff I don t care about. I would buy new music and concert tickerts but thats it . 

9 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

Fernando was raised with Axl and I hate this feeling that he might be making vocal the way that Axl himself talks about fans. Fernando and Beta are Axl's employers and ass kissers so would they dare to be that controversial if their back wasn't well covered? :max:

I can totally see the transfer of manners, opinion, modus operandi. It sucks because Fernando is a young guy, he's the age of most Axl's fans and solely for that, you'd think he would be more laid back, relaxed, "cool" with the fans. Especially, working in this business as a representative of an artist, he should have a different way of communicating to people.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GingerHair said:

I am curious if Duff and Slash have heard of Fernando's rant and how they reacted. 

I thought about posting this issue at Duff FB. But I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring a problem with Fernando to another place. Nor I'm sure he would do anything about it.

The only way to stop this crap is to stop buying tickets, merch and box sets

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

I can totally see the transfer of manners, opinion, modus operandi. It sucks because Fernando is a young guy, he's the age of most Axl's fans and solely for that, you'd think he would be more laid back, relaxed, "cool" with the fans. Especially, working in this business as a representative of an artist, he should have a different way of communicating to people.

6 minutes ago, Padme said:

I thought about posting this issue at Duff FB. But I'm not sure it's a good idea to bring a problem with Fernando to another place. Nor I'm sure he would do anything about it.

That’s the thing. I’m quite sure Axl is all behind TB’s antics of insulting fans and non communication. Duff’s and Slash’s silence mean they couldn’t care less how Nandango/TB is behaving. It is the casual fans who buy the tickets and they will never know what he said because they’ll never learn about it and wouldn’t care. 

They obviously don’t care about those fans who have funny ideas like new music or wanting to know what the current band's relations are with Izzy and Steven (and Matt and Gilby). The band does not want to talk to their fanbase because they don’t live from them. It is a business thing. They live from the casual fans and they act accordingly =  a scandal free tour that goes on and on as long as they can sell it.

So deal with it. We suck. :hahafyou:

1 hour ago, Padme said:

We all should ignore this guy and move on.... I wish we had some real GN'R stuff to talk about....

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Some guy @ Slash and Duff on Twitter in a reply to Fernando. Omg, now they will see it :nervous:

Now it reach the media. One way or another they were gonna find out.

I'm concerned about Axl :lol:

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

Guns n Roses at their best. Trolling fans. :facepalm:

He posted on social media thread. Kinda explaning himself. He said he didn't mean to disrepect anyone.

I asked him to bring back Izzy :lol: