GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

You mean the house in Malibu? It seems to me he bought that house a year or two before. From the MTV Kurt Loder interview where he is talking about why Adler was fired. And fighting Vince Neil in Atlantic City.  I think he was already living in Malibu before late 92

Also he didn’t bought it for „them“. He bought the house for himself. He’s still living there. :)

Just now, Axl`s BFF said:

Sorry how is he being unfaithful in that picture ? Some people on here make out that there was constant violence in this relationship yet its pointed out he was on tour most of it and why would she have stayed  just asking

Why wouldn’t a one time violence not be enough to break everything up? Also, we all have no clue how often he was violent against Stephanie other than the situation she brought to court.

19 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Also he didn’t bought it for „them“. He bought the house for himself. He’s still living there

I think he bought that house in Malibu after he broke up with Erin. For sure he was already living there in 91 based on the Making of Don't Cry video. 

28 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

Sorry how is he being unfaithful in that picture ? Some people on here make out that there was constant violence in this relationship yet its pointed out he was on tour most of it and why would she have stayed  just asking

You want something explicit? :lol: He is in party with strippers. Maybe Stephanie was at the party too. I give you that. Still according to Erin, Axl tried for more than a year to get her back. He would call Erin, send her flowers and letters. Technically nothing happened between them. But it seems he was ready to dump Stephanie had Erin decided to give him another chance. Assuming Erin was telling the truth. I didn't see Axl nor anyone else close to him ever deying Erin's claims

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

13 hours ago, Alja said:

Here husband is automatically taken as father of the child and child carries his surname. If the woman isn`t married, child has either her name or she must bring man`s (still not necessary biological father, y` know) agreement with fatherhood, then the child has his name. If the woman marries another man, living father must eventually agree to change child`s name. 

Women surnames (they usually either get husband`s, now it`s trendy to keep both, here have specific suffix, so you usually instantly know gender from name. It`s really weird in transgender people with not legalized new identity, because surnames here just aren`t gender-neutral. 

For man to take woman`s surname is extremely unusual, so it`s adding wife`s name to his, but it existed in the past, for example, if woman came from prestigeous family. 

same here

2 hours ago, Padme said:

You want something explicit? :lol: He is in party with strippers. Maybe Stephanie was at the party too. I give you that. Still according to Erin, Axl tried for more than a year to get her back. He would call Erin, send her flowers and letters. Technically nothing happened between them. But it seems he was ready to dump Stephanie had Erin decided to give him another chance. Assuming Erin was telling the truth. I didn't see Axl nor anyone else close to him ever deying Erin's claims

No I don't need an explicit picture I was just saying it's  not a picture of someone being unfaithful he's not even looking at her, anyway it's 2018 not 1992 /3/or 4 so time to move on 💜

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

Why would you want your man going to those horrible places were women are exploited and at the risk of him bringing diseases to you? :question:

I wouldn’t want him to go, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. And just going to a strip club doesn’t automatically bring risk of disease....that is a total stereotype.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I wouldn’t want him to go, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he did. And just going to a strip club doesn’t automatically bring risk of disease....that is a total stereotype.

So you are willing to stay at home changing diappers or just watching t.v. while your boyfriend/husband is having fun watching strippers? I wouldn't tolerate that. 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Padme said:

You mean the house in Malibu? It seems to me he bought that house a year or two before. From the MTV Kurt Loder interview where he is talking about why Adler was fired. And fighting Vince Neil in Atlantic City.  I think he was already living in Malibu before late 92

The house that appears in that MTV interview is the one where he moved with Erin so they could have the baby they were expecting and also to move away from the neighbors that bothered him where they were living before (the black apartment).

When they broke up, Erin left and I don't know if he stayed there or went somewhere else. After that, he bought the house he's living at now. That's where Stephanie sort of moved in when they started dating.

They are two different houses.

4 hours ago, Axl`s BFF said:

Lol, Saint Axl surrounded of strippers with a pleasant face looks like a man being faithful to his girlfriend? You gotta be kidding 😂

No, no one said there was constant violence towards Stephanie. We are all talking about the one episode that was exposed publicly and for which there was a legal case.

If there were other episodes of violence, I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised. 

1 hour ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

What do men do in strip clubs, read books? Lol they drink and alternate with women who are there to seduce them and if possible, doing something else, in exchange for money.

Stereotyping is saying that you'd think there's something wrong with a guy who wouldn't want to go to those places. That is patriarchy at its best. Putting a pressure over them that in order to prove their masculinity they have to get laid with as many women as possible or to go to those places, to objectify women, because that's what a man is supposed to do.

Fortunately, I know many men who do not enjoy these activities and find them disgusting. Props to them.

1 hour ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

I hear you, but I don’t think anyone was slut shaming her. 

When certain people bring up that Stephanie was not faithful in the same context where we are discussing her relationship with Axl, that is slut shaming her. So here we are to show that infidelity was mutual.

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Here Axl is selling an appartment on MTV :lol: At some point he says the appartment has been used but nobody slept there :wacko: It is not mentioned he is moving to Malibu. But the way the add is discribing the new house it could be :question:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Padme said:

Here Axl is selling an appartment on MTV :lol: At some point he says the appartment has been used but nobody slept there :wacko: It is not mentioned he is moving to Malibu. But the way the add is discribing the new house it could be :question:

I always wondered about that. How can you use a bed and not sleep in it one time. Like he f..... the woman, made her leave and left the apartement too? lol. Why? And where did he sleep? hahaha

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I always wondered about that. How can you use a bed and not sleep in it one time. Like he f..... the woman, made her leave and left the apartement too? lol. Why? And where did he sleep? hahaha

Maybe in those days he liked to sleep with Slash, his Teddy Bear :rofl-lol: Or with some other chick at her appartment, or in the studio. I think they were recording UYI at the time. And I seem to remember Axl was spending most of the time there.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, killuridols said:

The house that appears in that MTV interview is the one where he moved with Erin so they could have the baby they were expecting and also to move away from the neighbors that bothered him where they were living before (the black apartment).

When they broke up, Erin left and I don't know if he stayed there or went somewhere else. After that, he bought the house he's living at now. That's where Stephanie sort of moved in when they started dating.

They are two different houses.

Lol, Saint Axl surrounded of strippers with a pleasant face looks like a man being faithful to his girlfriend? You gotta be kidding 😂

No, no one said there was constant violence towards Stephanie. We are all talking about the one episode that was exposed publicly and for which there was a legal case.

If there were other episodes of violence, I have no idea but I wouldn't be surprised. 

What do men do in strip clubs, read books? Lol they drink and alternate with women who are there to seduce them and if possible, doing something else, in exchange for money.

Stereotyping is saying that you'd think there's something wrong with a guy who wouldn't want to go to those places. That is patriarchy at its best. Putting a pressure over them that in order to prove their masculinity they have to get laid with as many women as possible or to go to those places, to objectify women, because that's what a man is supposed to do.

Fortunately, I know many men who do not enjoy these activities and find them disgusting. Props to them.

When certain people bring up that Stephanie was not faithful in the same context where we are discussing her relationship with Axl, that is slut shaming her. So here we are to show that infidelity was mutual.

Oh please....that is nowhere near slut shaming. If that’s the case, we slut shame all the guys in the band constantly.

Edited by Rocketqueen76

2 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Oh please....that is nowhere near slut shaming. If that’s the case, we slut shame all the guys in the band constantly.

But slut shaming guys is fine because that's what they are supposed to do :awesomeface:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

No we don’t. We don’t say the reason why the girlfriends bet them up is because they were being aggressive and manpulative and also they weren’t faithful. (And they didn’t get beat up by their gfs)

We say, the dudes slept around like there was no tomorrow. Slut shaming is

is the practice of criticizing people, especially women and girls, who are perceived to violate expectations of behavior and appearance regarding issues related to sexuality

So Stephanie is not allowed to sleep around and this is why their relationship ended/she was not a good girlfriend whereas Axl who beat her and was unfaithful has no responsibility because her was provoced by her manipulative behaviour.

Edited by Tori72

Just now, Tori72 said:

No we don’t. We don’t say the reason why the girlfriends bet them up is because they were being aggressive and manpulative and also they weren’t faithful.

We say, the dudes slept around like there was no tomorrow. Slut shaming is

is the practice of criticizing people, especially women and girls, who are perceived to violate expectations of behavior and appearance regarding issues related to sexuality

So Stephanie is not allowed to sleep around and this is why their relationship ended/she was not a good girlfriend whereas Axl who beat and was unfaithful has no responsibility because her was provoced by her manipulative behaviour.

....okay

40 minutes ago, Padme said:

This is the apartment with black walls and furniture where I think he had the problem with Gabriella Kantor. This is also where Erin was resting after her miscarriage.

And this is the house where they moved to, that appears in the MTV Kurt Loder interview:

https://la.curbed.com/2009/11/9/10528428/what-it-sold-for-axl-roses-former-abode

According to public records, he sold it in November 1992.

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is the apartment with black walls and furniture where I think he had the problem with Gabriella Kantor. This is also where Erin was resting after her miscarriage.

And this is the house where they moved to, that appears in the MTV Kurt Loder interview:

https://la.curbed.com/2009/11/9/10528428/what-it-sold-for-axl-roses-former-abode

According to public records, he sold it in November 1992.

So in 1990 he had 2 houses? This Erin apartment and the other house where he did the interview?

22 minutes ago, Padme said:

So in 1990 he had 2 houses? This Erin apartment and the other house where he did the interview?

He had the apartment and bought the house from Loder's interview, then he sold that apartment.

There's another interview with Loder via phone, where Axl explains why he is moving and that he would have liked to keep both places. If I'm not mistaken, that's what he said.

I don't have the link at hand now but it is on YouTube and you can look it up, because the main reason of the interview is him being released from jail after the episode with Kantor.

• Like 1