GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lame covers though, that’s more disappointing than a live album we don’t care about because we all went to the shows. Live albums are only interesting if it was your specific show or one from when the band was at its very peak and something you would’ve loved to have been there for. IMO. 

They can’t do this to us :lol: it’s not fair :lol:

I want a new album or I don’t care :( 

Yes. That is what I want. But if the Mitch Rumor is true at least they put a foot in the record studio. That is a big step!!

Live album...don't interest me

43 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes. That is what I want. But if the Mitch Rumor is true at least they put a foot in the record studio. That is a big step!!

Live album...don't interest me

When did they do this? 

If they’re announcing this pointless covers shit in January then they did it already?

I don’t see how! 

Otherwise Axl has to work to a deadline? :lol:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When did they do this? 

They say it's an acoustic cover so it could have been recorded any time, anywhere, maybe on the road or while they had a break. Could have used Axl's or Slash studio.

I'm sure it's some quick shit so it could have been done anytime.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

They say it's an acoustic cover so it could have been recorded any time, anywhere, maybe on the road or while they had a break. Could have used Axl's or Slash studio.

I'm sure it's some quick shit so it could have been done anytime.

If it’s one song then I can understand.. but I was thinking this whole album of cover versions from Foo Fighters to U2 and Elton John :lol:

My head hurts tonight! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

If it’s one song then I can understand.. but I was thinking this whole album of cover versions from Foo Fighters to U2 and Elton John :lol:

My head hurts tonight! 

Thats what it is, I guess! :shrugs:

The good thing about this new era is that we can purchase songs individually.... although sometimes they make certain songs only available with the whole album :facepalm:

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

When did they do this? 

If they’re announcing this pointless covers shit in January then they did it already?

I don’t see how! 

Otherwise Axl has to work to a deadline? :lol:

I believe if they want to do it, they going to the studio after that awful gig with SMKC, to do a new album, I do not believe the january thing....the cover thing for T-Rex tribute album is a totally different thing, coming from the left field, very unexpected and welcome....

5 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I believe if they want to do it, they going to the studio after that awful gig with SMKC, to do a new album, I do not believe the january thing....the cover thing for T-Rex tribute album is a totally different thing, coming from the left field, very unexpected and welcome....

I don’t know... I just hate the idea. They’re getting too settled into cover versions. 

Their next song will be a cover version. Ugh. I just can’t get any excitement about it.

And I really hate that song. Why’d it have to be that one :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don’t know... I just hate the idea. They’re getting too settled into cover versions. 

Their next song will be a cover version. Ugh. I just can’t get any excitement about it.

And I really hate that song. Why’d it have to be that one :lol:

I hear you completely....