GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

He can't. He has no one else in this world :unsure:

He has his sister, his brother. Angus....go to Angus place Axl!!!

Sorry, I'm piss off because Duff will have a solo album...and GNR cannot do that....I don't care for the solo stuff of any of those guys....even Axl.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

He has his sister, his brother. Angus....go to Angus place Axl!!!

I dont think those people could take care of him or handle anything related to his life (I mean his siblings...)

Sorry, I'm piss off because Duff will have a solo album...and GNR cannot do that....I don't care for the solo stuff of any of those guys....even Axl.

Yeah, me too.... I dont care for Duff's solo shit.... sooo boring :sleeper:

20 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I dont think those people could take care of him or handle anything related to his life (I mean his siblings...)

Yeah, me too.... I dont care for Duff's solo shit.... sooo boring :sleeper:

And how are tb (tuberculosis) taking care of it? 

I don’t care about any of the solo stuff either... I find the vast majority of it unlistenable :( 

Duff says his new album will be about his experience touring the world for 2 and a half years .... :/ 

Most of the time when I checked IG he was boat shopping :lol:

(j/k) 

• Haha 3

I hate Nandos’ captions: ‘My people’. It shouldn’t be like that bc It’s his mother and his EMPLOYER. :facepalm:

Then, to be fair, nothing that Nando does go very well with me. 

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I see Sasha commented on the Axl and Beta pic.

She just wrote “Abducted” :lol:

Sasha might receive a ‘management call’ today. .:lol:

Edited by GingerHair
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I see Sasha commented on the Axl and Beta pic.

She just wrote “Abducted” :lol:

I'm afraid, in a way Sasha just "came out of the closet" She just confirmed what we already knew. Axl was abducted long ago :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Everything with this band is so fake...

They are not woke and they are not real animal lovers :no:

I shouldn’t be surprised really, they go to places like Disney World Magic Kingdom which has captive dolphins you can swim with. I’m sure that’s what the dolphins want to do all day every day, hang out with people :( 

Sad! 

• Sad 4

On 12/6/2018 at 10:50 AM, GingerHair said:

I hate Nandos’ captions: ‘My people’. It shouldn’t be like that bc It’s his mother and his EMPLOYER. :facepalm:

Then, to be fair, nothing that Nando does go very well with me. 

Sasha might receive a ‘management call’ today. .:lol:

Theres a saying that you dont mix family with business and seems nando doesnt know how to separate the two. But they deserve a manger who is an industry veteran and who would fight for them. Im sure they could find someone better than irving azoff or merck, rather than someone young like nando.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Sure Guns could find a good, veteran experienced manager for them. Axl is not very good and deciding what kind of people to let into his life, either private or business. So he probably thought he’d stick to the family who he trusts.

---

Also, for the records, I wanna say that I’m not so sure Beta and TB is that terrible to Axl. They are crappy management because they actually don’t do anything and what they do (expensive box set of an already existing album, luxury-expensive clothing line, no real reunion, not listening to fans wishes, no new music) but that doesn’t mean they’re bad for Axl.

Sometimes pictures make things clearer even though you might have known it before. That happens to me with that pic of Axl and Beta. How I see it and what I see from the picture is either a snapshot and it just looks like a fragile, insecure man is being led by a woman only slightly older than him by coincidence. OR it is what we see. And thus it means Axl needs people in his life to take care of him and organise everything for him, constantly. Not because he is rich and can afford to not organise himself but because he is not able to do so. He seems to be more mellow now, probably medicated and apparently well medicated because he seems somewhat happy, he can work, he can tour, he can get along with people. I wish him all the best.

The thing is though, Axl is out, creatively. We all know that. I think he is too medicated to be creative. And that is probably for the best because he can have a life now, seems not to be suicidal or overly aggressive. That is a good thing and regarding to Axl as a the human being he is, it is the most important thing. Be happy, live a life. Guns n Roses as a creative and living thing is over. It’s a dead band, creatively. It is alive on a nostalgic level only. We all know it. And Izzy knows it, that’s why things didn’t work out for him. That’s my 2cents at least.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3