alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

1 minute ago, Lio said:

When I was reading that, I was actually thinking: I can be a yes mum sometimes :nervous:

ALL moms are that way, they just don't see it when they are doing it.... Us watching from the outside can perceive it and say to ourselves "if that was my child, I would slap the shit out of that brat!" :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

ALL moms are that way, they just don't see it when they are doing it.... Us watching from the outside can perceive it and say to ourselves "if that was my child, I would slap the shit out of that brat!" :lol:

Would you slap Axl though? :P 

Anyway, it's not the first time Axl and Beta refer to each other in those terms, I know - even this last Xmas Beta published a pic with her siblings and mother with the caption along the lines 'my mom and her brats' and someone in the comments asked for Axl and Beta answered 'That would be one of my brats' :rolleyes: So, yeah, it's not new, but it's still cringeworthy af IMO :facepalm:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, killuridols said:

See, we're doing well! At least we know we're yes mums. That counts for something :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Axl is the son Beta wishes she could've had (instead of Fernando) :rofl-lol:

Axl is the son to sustain all Beta family...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I knew it is gonna be riot in here when Beta said “My Son” :lol:

Dat Slash post of Slaxl tho :wub::dance:

9 hours ago, killuridols said:

You kinda contradict yourself when you ask her to come to her senses and realize she cant be the mother of someone 8 years younger than her, but at the same time you want her to treat Axl as if he was a kid and tell him what to do? :confused:
Make up your mind!

I never said I wanted her to be his mother. It is not about telling him what to do. If she cares about him, wouldn't be a good idea if she tells him to take care of his voice among other things? If you see a good friend of yours fucking up. Wouldn't you try to help out? If you just tell your friend that everything is great when that's not the case. You are not really helping your friend. Wouldn't a good parent do that as well with a child? It seems to me Beta is someone who is just following orders. She is more an employee than a mother figure.

• GNFNR 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Padme said:

I never said I wanted her to be his mother. It is not about telling him what to do.

Everything you wrote after IS actually telling him what to do :lol:

4 hours ago, Padme said:

If she cares about him, wouldn't be a good idea if she tells him to take care of his voice among other things? If you see a good friend of yours fucking up. Wouldn't you try to help out? If you just tell your friend that everything is great when that's not the case.

But how do you know that she hasn't, at least, suggested to Axl to take care of himself? :question:

HOW DO YOU KNOW? How do you know she tells him everything is great?

Maybe the problem with Axl's voice is unfixable :shrugs:

Again, Axl is a manchild but he is an adult as well and you can't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do, unless he's lost his mind.

Someone who is fat will not lose weight just because you tell them to eat less or exercise. They have to make the decision by themselves to do something with that. Same with drugs, alcohol, and the voice.... Sometimes you just cannot do further than just giving an advice. Adult people, even when immature and insane, aren't children. And children are not puppets either.

4 hours ago, Padme said:

Wouldn't a good parent do that as well with a child? It seems to me Beta is someone who is just following orders. She is more an employee than a mother figure.

Lol.... Is Axl a child? :scared:

Seriously, I don't understand your logic. 

Yeah, Beta follows orders, she's an employee and she's also a mother figure to Axl. Not his real mother though. And even real mothers cannot (or should not) dictate on their adult children's lives.... unless those children are extremely ill or fucked up.

12 hours ago, Ratam said:

Axl is the son to sustain all Beta family...

That too.

All the Axl nutswingers are posting HBD Axl on that FB page and elsewhere :facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah, that's a great pic. Seems much better quality than usual too. You'd think it was taken yesterday :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Both their hair need a deep conditioning protein treatment. :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Not seen this pic before. 

*If you click on the credits link it has info where the pic was taken. 

Me neither, thats a great picture! :wow:

For the lazy ones, the credits say this.... :
Axl and Erin at The Art of Axel and His Apprentice Komoda, Metallic Messiah "God Must Be Laughing" opening, La Luz de Jesus Gallery, Los Angeles, CA, November 10, 1989.

I'm more intrigued by that huge ass hair person and hand full of rings/metallic shit, though :confused:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

Unexpected post from Tommy Lee

I think I just got eargasm from Axl's speaking voice

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, Lio said:

image.png.c6693447e2744b1a71803cc6388fa17c.png

:smiley-confused2:

That’s me lol , I said that because  I read the story of that band Terrorizer where they said  Brian met them and  confirmed he is back🤔 ... so now I’m curious again haha. Good one on SEba lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Me neither, thats a great picture! :wow:

For the lazy ones, the credits say this.... :
Axl and Erin at The Art of Axel and His Apprentice Komoda, Metallic Messiah "God Must Be Laughing" opening, La Luz de Jesus Gallery, Los Angeles, CA, November 10, 1989.

I'm more intrigued by that huge ass hair person and hand full of rings/metallic shit, though :confused:

So in November 89, were they already married? So he already lovingly threatened Erin to kill himself if she wouldn’t marry him? Way to go for a proposal...

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

how beautiful couple !!

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

how beautiful couple !!

Yeah, of all these years as a fan , never seen this one. Love it!

28 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

So in November 89, were they already married? So he already lovingly threatened Erin to kill himself if she wouldn’t marry him? Way to go for a proposal...

hmm... why do you assume they were married by November 1989? :question:

Axl and Erin lived together since a few months after they met in 1986.

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

:lol: same here, and wtf is this part?:
image.png.20279c1afa0e7ef462bdaa1c77feee49.png
looks like he is wearing a bloody dragon as a sleeve :rofl-lol:

Axl of course seems to be adoringly staring at it :lol::lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sekh-met said:

:lol: same here, and wtf is this part?:
image.png.20279c1afa0e7ef462bdaa1c77feee49.png
looks like he is wearing a bloody dragon as a sleeve :rofl-lol:

OMG it looks like a squid kissing some other monstrous deep sea creature! :scared:

• Haha 1