alfierose

GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Axl was crazy at that time, unhinged!

I miss him! Not the late shows and ego trips but jump to the crowd when he wasn't happy :lol:...Legendary...Come back Axl, show a little bit more of that craziness, it has to be there somewhere, take the boots of and jump on us :rofl-lol:

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, dgnr said:

I miss him! Not the late shows and ego trips but jump to the crowd when he wasn't happy :lol:...Legendary...Come back Axl, show a little bit more of that craziness, it has to be there somewhere, take the boots of and jump on us :rofl-lol:

Like... back then he was wearing micro shorts and some tee (and few less pounds), nothing more... I wouldn't like to get and impact from any oh his jewelry and other accessories...

And since he has Gio, no more lame ass security. 

Edited by Alja
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/17/2019 at 3:49 PM, MaskingApathy said:

The breaking the band one?

So, anyone going to the GnR shows this fall? I'm considering going to the Vegas ones.

Ok, i was interested in Vegas too but $1000 for one GA ticket? No way.

• Like 1

On 20.6.2019 at 3:42 AM, Georgina Arriaga said:

Tell me about this gem

He was soooo mad and angry....wow! Read the account

I know I said I miss the fiery little redhead. But seeing this, well, ... it only makes me laugh. This little pretty man being so upset, waving his lovely hair about. I don’t know. Can’t take it serious.... I think his whole macho attitude isn’t something that speaks to me. At least he was actually singing and performing in this video. I love young energetic Axl who really was rock n roll in every fibre of his being. I cannot connect to the anger and fierceness (is that a word) anymore. Maybe I’m old, maybe it’s saturday and I just woke up and can’t be bother and maybe this is what makes rock n roll so outdated in a way. The actual anger, no irony, no humour, just boiling blood and being upset about shit. I don’t know, it’s a little one sided, right? :shrugs:

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

I removed the posts about Little Michelle. That situation was discussed here:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/topic/222459-raz-cue-an-open-letter-to-duff-mckagan/

That thread is closed for now. If / when there are further developments, we will re-open that thread for discussion.

Oh. Ok then. I wasn’t referring to that thread that I haven’t read (only in the beginning of it). I was referring to a facebook post of hers from abaout a week or more ago. I didn’t see any harm in opening a discussion about her as it is band related.

I would have preferred to get a little more information as to why my post has been deleted and a discussion about her story has been forbidden. :shrugs:

Just now, Tori72 said:

Oh. Ok then. I wasn’t referring to that thread that I haven’t read (only in the beginning of it). I was referring to a facebook post of hers from abaout a week or more ago. I didn’t see any harm in opening a discussion about her as it is band related.

I would have preferred to get a little more information as to why my post has been deleted and a discussion about her story has been forbidden. :shrugs:

Discussion about her story hasn't been "forbidden". The thread discussing her original issue was left open for quite some time and there was a lot of discussion. The thread is closed for now though because the discussion had run it's course for the time being and the person in question wasn't interested in talking about it any further at this time.

As for their fb post about another incident; it was mentioned in that thread and it was decided that that issue should stay on fb unless the person themselves wanted to discuss it here. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1