GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

On 7/30/2019 at 11:50 AM, Tori72 said:

@dgnr And how are you doing??? Great to see you! :wub:

This thread is dead because nobody’s here. And when we do, soon the wrong people appear and kill it all. It’s not a nice thing to say, I know, but hey, it’s the truth. Not many WT posters are left so it can’t live. :shrugs:

But since I’m here and still being the Izzy girl that I am: yesterday was a happy day because we got this pic from Izzy from April 6 this year. 

55837772_393346031248006_274317456964430

He’s alive, looking good, get’s well fed and still skates! Wowza! :lol::wub:

What is this?! A rare photo of a rare Rockemon!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRls6_RnjS1g3zfoMiLSYe

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, SerenityScorp said:

I’m Back! :headbang:

yo! :o

14 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Well there was that Slash interview with Eddie Trunk, anyone have any thoughts on that?

I read what was transcripted here...... I have no idea.... he's the usual vague person he always is :shrugs:

It seems they are working on a new album but at the same time it sounds like they dont give much of a fuck about it :lol:

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Here it is.

And Beta picked up a fight with one of Susan's follower who teased Axl because of Stephanie  (I'm not tech savvy enough to paste it here)

So lame!! No one would pay any attention to the comment if Beta hadn't bothered to reply to it. Secondly, it's plain rude to pick a fight on someone's else post, especially becausr Susan clearly appreciates Stephanie. 

Beta and TB have no professional manners at all (which doesn't surprise but still pisses me off) but I guess that's the type of doggy 'loyalty' that Axl appreciates. So lame!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Ok I went and saw it. Hope Duff wasn't there because that would've been a bit awkward.

Why? Slash and Meghan are Erin's friends. If Susan and Stephanie meet at some event. And Duff happens to be there I don't think he has to run away.

I don't have a problem with Susan posting pictures of herself and Stephanie. Maybe they are good friends. Or maybe Susan is after publicity, I don't know. I can see why some people might find it odd. But Susan has the right to post anything she wants in her instagram

4 hours ago, GingerHair said:

And Beta picked up a fight with one of Susan's follower who teased Axl because of Stephanie  (I'm not tech savvy enough to paste it here)

Beta shouldn't talk to anyone. But if she feels she needs to protect her "baby" :rolleyes: Then she has to talk to Susan, not to some follower

• GNFNR 1

Axl is still friends with Sante D' Orazio, the photographer, who seems to be also friends (or at least friendly) with Stephanie. So he probably doesn't have a problem if Susan is friendly with Stephanie or posts pictures with her. I guess he wouldn't like to be in the same room himself with Stephanie (and neither would she, of course) but other than that I don't think he cares if someone else talks to her.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GingerHair said:

So lame!! No one would pay any attention to the comment if Beta hadn't bothered to reply to it. Secondly, it's plain rude to pick a fight on someone's else post, especially becausr Susan clearly appreciates Stephanie. 

Beta and TB have no professional manners at all (which doesn't surprise but still pisses me off) but I guess that's the type of doggy 'loyalty' that Axl appreciates. So lame!

Very gross for Beta part, she is a kiss ass of most high level.....

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

Axl is still friends with Sante D' Orazio, the photographer, who seems to be also friends (or at least friendly) with Stephanie. So he probably doesn't have a problem if Susan is friendly with Stephanie or posts pictures with her. I guess he wouldn't like to be in the same room himself with Stephanie (and neither would she, of course) but other than that I don't think he cares if someone else talks to her.

Tell that to Beta. She is the one going after Susan's followers because of comments they make :shrugs:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Padme said:

Why? Slash and Meghan are Erin's friends. If Susan and Stephanie meet at some event. And Duff happens to be there I don't think he has to run away.

I don't have a problem with Susan posting pictures of herself and Stephanie. Maybe they are good friends. Or maybe Susan is after publicity, I don't know. I can see why some people might find it odd. But Susan has the right to post anything she wants in her instagram

Beta shouldn't talk to anyone. But if she feels she needs to protect her "baby" :rolleyes: Then she has to talk to Susan, not to some follower

Idk just could be kind of awkward. Plus I'm not sure that Slash has seen Erin anytime recently.

13 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Ok I went and saw it. Hope Duff wasn't there because that would've been a bit awkward.

I don't think Duff had a lot of contact with Stephanie back on the days, so why should he be bothered by her anyway? In 91-92, Axl was living a separated life, not really hanging out with the rest of the band anymore; in an old interview, Slash was asked about Stephanie and he says something like that he didn't really know her at all, that she was only Axl's chick. 

Seems that in GNR's field, they are cool about exes. Meeghan seems to be VERY friend with Mandy Brixx (they are super active on each others IG account) and that doesn't seem to be a problem with Duff and Susan either.

Edited by GingerHair
  • GNFNR 1

10 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

I don't think Duff had a lot of contact with Stephanie back on the days, so why should he be bothered by her anyway? In 91-92, Axl was living a separated life, not really hanging out with the rest of the band anymore; in an old interview, Slash was asked about Stephanie and he says something like that he didn't really know her at all, that she was only Axl's chick. 

Seems that in GNR's field, they are cool about exes. Meeghan seems to be VERY friend with Mandy Brixx (they are super active on each others IG account) and that doesn't seem to be a problem with Duff and Susan either.

That Slash comment was rather passive-aggressive though, because he had also added that [Stephanie] "is useless." Judging from that and a couple of other comments he had made then, I'd say that (to the extent he knew her) he didn't like her:

Slash: "I knew [Stephanie] was bad news to start with." 

But yeah, it seems that now they have all gotten over this kind of stuff.

13 minutes ago, GingerHair said:

But they are all cool with each other. Stephanie bashed Axl just a few years ago in an interview. I agree it could be awkward. Just imagine meeting up with someone who's very bitter about a friend of yours. Sure, you can meet up, I'm not saying you shouldn't, but I would feel a bit awkward.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Idk just could be kind of awkward. Plus I'm not sure that Slash has seen Erin anytime recently.

I understand that. Some people find it awkward. Others find it cool. And yet others don't care one way or another.

We had a similar debate long ago about an Erin and Slash picture. This took place before the reunion was announced. I don't know if Slash, Meghan and Erin are very close friends. But from time to time they used to meet

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

But they are all cool with each other. Stephanie bashed Axl just a few years ago in an interview. I agree it could be awkward. Just imagine meeting up with someone who's very bitter about a friend of yours. Sure, you can meet up, I'm not saying you shouldn't, but I would feel a bit awkward.

I don't know for sure how Duff feels about Stephanie but... haven't they ALL bashed Axl over the years, much more repeatedly?  In this extend, they probably all agree the man was a pain in the ass so Duff might even be sympathetic to her. ;)

GNR probably has a complete other level of awkwardness tolerance: Duff got in good terms with Kurt Cobain at end, despite the public feud; Slash and Axl are now in good terms, after years of cross-fire; Meegan, Erin and Mandy kept in contact over the years (although we don't know if Erin is still part of the equation); and, oh gosh, Meegan doesn't mind to show all her teenage love to Slash, despite his nasty words about her on his book. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, GingerHair said:

Who's Mandy?

I like it that Susan is friendly with Stephanie, as they were something like former collegues. They’re not caring about what the guys would think or do and neither do I.

Always liked Stephanie and never thought she was a gold-digger, by the way. She already was a succesful model and didn’t need Axl as her boyfriend to become any more famous. She fell for him, she was only 21 at the time. She liked getting attention through music videos which is a thing many of the supermodels did. I also understand that Stephanie never wants to talk about that time anymore.

My 2 cents.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

19 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Here it is.

:wow:

Whoa!! hahahah I LOVE IT!!! :headbang:

15 hours ago, GingerHair said:

:facepalm: Jeez, what a loser that woman is..... is she in love with Axl?

Seems to me that she is.... otherwise, why pick up a fight with a nobody from the social networks over some bollocks that happened 30 years ago??

Talk to me about holding grudges and living with hate and poison inside :vomit:

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Axl is still friends with Sante D' Orazio, the photographer, who seems to be also friends (or at least friendly) with Stephanie.

I read in the NY Times that Sante dated Stephanie before she dated Axl.

Sante has photos of his work with Stephanie previous to her relationship with Axl.

Which also confirms that theory about Axl loving to eat his friends leftovers :lol: