Gracii Guns

British Politics

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Dies' ain't from a substantially different social experience or class or sociolect from me y'know, I dunno if it escapes you but he's pretty much joking most of the time.

Sure.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

For your wanking collection Dazey,

“Hand Job Done” if you will. :lol: 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Is that your wank rag?

I am waiting for a line of Priti Patel merchandising.

• Haha 1

Utterly shocking by the BBC to not cover the French riots, which have descended to such a state of anarchy that fireman have been fighting with police! Wall to wall coverage of some basketball player nobody has heard of dying and Trump, and not this huge event which is taking place nearby. BBC needs to be put out of its misery

Edited by DieselDaisy

51 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Utterly shocking by the BBC to not cover the French riots, which have descended to such a state of anarchy that fireman have been fighting with police! Wall to wall coverage of some basketball player nobody has heard of dying and Trump, and not this huge event which is taking place nearby. BBC needs to be put out of its misery

Since when is riots in France newsworthy? It’d be front page news of the cunts weren’t wrecking the place for five minutes. 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

While it was in the news here yesterday, it didn't get that much attention either. Police seem to always be in high alert and ready in Paris. The moment there's any demonstration, they will go there and stop them. This time it was just the fire brigade.

I found the unions shutting down electricity last week or so even more shocking. The French really don't want to work until 64, it seems.

Lisa Nandy on James O’Brien this morning. I thought she came across pretty well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Since when is riots in France newsworthy? It’d be front page news of the cunts weren’t wrecking the place for five minutes. 

See, I would say the same thing about the Trump impeachment (zzzz) and a sportsperson dying who nobody in this country has ever heard of (except Piers Morgen). I am infinitely more interested in the French riots than I am above. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

See, I would say the same thing about the Trump impeachment (zzzz) and a sportsperson dying who nobody in this country has ever heard of (except Piers Morgen). I am infinitely more interested in the French riots than I am above. 

Whereas I would say that the Trump impeachment is far more relevant to us than a bunch of hippies causing havoc and getting kicked the fuck out of in Frogland. 

Just now, Dazey said:

Whereas I would say that the Trump impeachment is far more relevant to us than a bunch of hippies causing havoc and getting kicked the fuck out of in Frogland. 

Well there we differ. I have no interest in Trump's impeachment whatsoever.

I am not sure you understand the nature of the yellow jackets movement if you're calling them ''hippies'' though. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well there we differ. I have no interest in Trump's impeachment whatsoever.

I am not sure you understand the nature of the yellow jackets movement if you're calling them ''hippies'' though. 

Just because it doesn’t interest you doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect you. Especially in post Brexit Britain, the guy in charge of the US is going be very very relevant. 

I’ll be completely honest and admit I have no understanding of the yellow jacket movement and I couldn’t give a shit about them quite frankly. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Just because it doesn’t interest you doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect you. Especially in post Brexit Britain, the guy in charge of the US is going be very very relevant. 

I’ll be completely honest and admit I have no understanding of the yellow jacket movement and I couldn’t give a shit about them quite frankly. :lol: 

Same with me and US politics. Bernard Matthews or some cunt? It is all a load of nonsense. 

26 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

Brexit night live, Friday 31st, Sky News 9pm.

Get the cans and nibbles in.

If ever there was a time to buy shares in Kestrel Super-strength and tinned corned beef this is it! :lol: 

• Haha 2

Farage's bash outside Westminster will probably end up consisting of cropped-haired football louts, each carrying (ironically perhaps) six-packs of the wife-beater. Incidentally, remainers have had yet another meltdown over Farage's speech this evening.

Check out this Finnish bit of Eurosceptic crumpet,

Edited by DieselDaisy

On 28/1/2020 at 5:45 PM, spunko12345 said:

Is that your wank rag?

I would like to know where the money to make that wank rag came from.

18 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

For news about France watch France 24. It is like a French version of CNN

22 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

But obviously most people aren't. French people doing French things is less interesting to me than the sitting president of USA being impeached. The former affects me nothing, the latter is both entertaining and will affect world politics.

Edited by SoulMonster

Yellow vests movement is hitting closer to home because we have had ''small'' yellow vest protests ourselves since the French ones. Trump impeachment is more entertaining but it's not going anywhere. I'm afraid it will only benefit him in the end.

I don't find Trump's stuff entertaining in the slightest but each to their own. There isn't even a jizz soaked dress this time round.

4 hours ago, Padme said:

For news about France watch France 24. It is like a French version of CNN

But then why is American news on British televisions? Both the French and American news are inherently foreign news items. (This is rhetorical by the way just in case Soul wades in).

And why was a sports person's death who nobody has ever heard of in this country headline news?

Edited by DieselDaisy

I don't find Trump's stuff entertaining in the slightest but each to their own. There isn't even a jizz soaked dress this time round.

There is something so lame about it, isn't there?  See, I think things like Watergate etc are so memorable because of the attendant cultural thing that was going on at the time, there is a sort of fatalistic inevitability and a cynicism to my view of all this shit right now where its like...man, who gives a fuck, you know fuck alls gonna happen to the cunt anyway, so he gets impeached, so what, what difference does it make?  They ain't gonna sling him out, thats for sure.  So with that said, its all just a fucking charade. 

Brexit is more interesting than that and thats fuckin' depressing and all.  At  the very least though with Brexit you have something of a victory for democracy and the democratic process.  I admittedly don't know fuck all about Brexit in terms of like will it be good or bad for the nation but end of the day when the people have spoken it is the job of public servants i.e. the government to ennact the fuckin' shit that the people voted on and thats whats happened soooo...there you have it.  Whether there's good or bad times ahead now as a result of that, well, we'll have to lie in the bed we've made, is what it is innit :shrugs:

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

But then why is American news on British televisions? Both the French and American news are inherently foreign news items. (This is rhetorical by the way just in case Soul wades in).

And why was a sports person's death who nobody has ever heard of in this country headline news?

Then you don't watch Colbert, Seth Myers or Trevor Noah.

Why you have foreign news on your television? :lol: Yeah, I reckon that must be perplexing to a nationalist like yourself. Still, you complain about the lack of French coverage.

Maybe you should stop thinking everybody is as ignorant about sports as yourself?