General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

I really liked that guy that Lulu met the other day....instant chemistry. And I totally agree about either killing Dante off or them getting a divorce...she needs love too! 

Poor Leisel. No one believes that she was pushed. It could be Valentin but who knows? GH may want us to think it's the obvious when its really not but I also dont think it was Hayden that did it. 

Shiloh is so smug and full of himself. Well he won't be when he finds out his kid is not his! 

Hope you have a good weekend! :)

Edited by marlingrl03

Yeah, I can't believe Lucas threw the DNA findings away. Now it will take longer for Shiloh to find out he has no son. GH has to end this storyline soon before Carly has her baby.

I don't like Dev. So glad Jason stopped him from robbing Laura. Sonny needs to send him back home. I'm sure he can take care of himself.

It is so hot here!  Won't be outside much this weekend.

Oh man....poor Peter! First he gets kidnapped and now he gets shot. Cant catch a break that one. Maxie looked devastated...really felt for her. And Lulu too. Tough news that she got today. 

I dont trust Dev. Jason doesnt either and it's a good thing that he has eyes on the sneaky kid!

Loved when Jason caught Dev. Jason is everywhere and no where. lol

Yeah, Maxie has her heart in the right place, but since Dante isn't coming back anytime soon, I knew that finding him would be a bust! Sounds like Dante needs alot of care to get de-programmed and if the original actor doesn't come back this could go on for a long time. I think Lulu should divorce him and move on. Or GH needs to get a new actor.

Oh, today, poor Ava. Sometime happened and I do hope it means Nicholas could be alive and might even come back. That would be awesome. Also Spencer too. I miss that kid.

He used to be on All My children and about a year or two ago he was on Days of our Lives. Yeah, he's been on soaps forever. He's good and handsome too.

He also can play the piano. His character on DOOL was the brother to Victor and he would play the piano all the time. He said he does play and when he did you could tell he was really playing it.

Good for him coming back to another soap.

GH has mentioned Nicholas lately. I do wish Tyler would be re-hired and come back and bring Spencer with him.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

GH has mentioned Nicholas lately. I do wish Tyler would be re-hired and come back and bring Spencer with him.

Speaking of Nicholas....maybe TPTB will have read his tweet and will bring him back. I would SO love that!!!!

Wow! So cool he's aware of GH mentioning Nicholas. I do love the character and I did love him and Ava together, even for the short period of time. I think they would make a cool couple and give Valentin a run for his money. Plus Valentin would lose all the Cassidine money and the mansion would go back to Nick and Spencer. I would love to see this happen.

Today was cool seeing Drew and Jason connect. They both hate Shiloh, so it was cool to see them discussing him and how to protect Oscar's memory.

I do hope Jordan stops asking questions about her kidney.  Ryan is a murder and too bad they tricked him into giving up his kidney. She needs to drop it and be happy she's alive and so many people went to bat for her.

Loved seeing Sonny and Krissy and how they handled Shiloh. I really want the truth to come out about Michael's baby so either Shiloh will go to jail or just leave town.

Also wait until you see the ending to GH. We might finally find out the true nature of Drew's and Shiloh's relationship. Can't wait.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Heard about the plane crash in Alaska. So sad to hear. Those small planes freak me out.

Yeah, I won't fly in those small planes and sadly they crash all the time up here. There is a deadly crash at least weekly it seems. :( The smallest plane I will fly in is those hopper planes with 20-30 seats.

GH was kind of boring for a Friday episode....but I will say I loved how everyone got in Shiloh's face, but then at the end of the episode I almost felt sorry for him. He's just so pathetic lol!

I also enjoyed the Drew and Billy scenes and speaking of Billy, the rumor mill is going crazy once again that he is leaving GH. Even though there is NO official word, I even read that his last date on GH will be aired 7/29. I won't believe it till it is 100% confirmed. That would be a shame though. I mean look at CBS bringing all the favorites back and GH is losing them left and right. 

Um hello?? Wake-up call!!!!

Anyways, hope you have a great weekend too. :D

Yeah, I like Billy and seeing Drew and Jason on Friday together, you can see they have a lot in common as brothers and in their feelings.

Yeah, I hate Shiloh, but the actor really showed a lot of range with his acting on Friday. I think  because GH has been interrupted a lot in the past few months, the Friday episodes are still Thursdays. lol

Well, since we saw Shiloh injured during the war and Drew with his original face I guess some of his story is true. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

Even though everyone was ragging on him, I still don't feel sorry for him. lol

Well, about Billy leaving. I hope it's not true, but if it is, I hope he gets another job soon. He's a good actor and i will be sorry to see him go.

yeah, we've lost so many people famous and not famous in those small plane crashes. There was one here a few weeks ago in Addison, Texas. That's only about a half hour from me. So sad.

I got my daughter this weekend and we got out toe nails done. going to get her her school supplies and then dinner with my mom. Probably play board games too.

Take care and enjoy your weekend. Stay cool!

It sounds like you had a very fun weekend with your daughter. Crazy how fast this summer has gone by! When does school start down there?

Oh Lulu....I liked Laura's support and advice for her and yeah I think it's time for her to just sign those papers. It's not like she hasn't been patient and waited for Dante. She has been way more patient than I would have been in that same situation!

School starts here August 12. Hate that it's so damn early in the summer.

Well, I think Lulu should give Dante a divorce, so she can move on. If Dominic wants to come back or replace him with a new actor, they can always reconcile like most of the couples who divorce do! Look at how many times, Sonny and Carly have married. Her own mother, Laura did the same thing with Luke. lol

GH has been mentioning Cassandra again. She might be coming back on screen too. I'm curious to see which Cassadine kidnapped her? I mean there aren't many of them still alive, but you never know. A new one might have been born? lol

I do wish Tyler would return as Nicholas. I think it would be good for so many characters to interact with him.

Well, I got to watch DOOL on demand and GH showed yesterday's episode today, which means they are about 3 days behind now. Damn!

Channel 11 down here showed the Young and the restless and the bold and the beautiful during the night, so I guess they are on time now.

Sorry you didn't get to relax and watch your soaps. Stupid congress. Nothing got solved anyway and with all the news channel on cable why do we still have to have it on regular channels? I bet no one watched it anyway.

I am shocked...I actually didn't mind the Nell scenes today!!!! The Wylie storyline is getting more interesting now that Nell has figured out the whole truth thanks to Willow's mom.

Can't wait to see how this pans out...it just needs to be done already!

I wonder what Nell will do now that she knows that Shiloh thinks Wylie is his kid? I do want to this storyline to be over and done with.

So Shiloh was selling guns to the enemy. Not surprised by it. I wonder what happened to Drew since he never was able to get him for those crimes. I bet Shiloh skipped town and by the time Drew got back to the US he was kidnapped like Jason was.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

I do hope there are no more interruptions of GH since the soap is behind so many days now. I won't be able to figure out when the Friday shows really is?

My DOOL episode still aired somewhere so I On Demand it that night.  If things would actually get solved by all these government sessions, maybe I wouldn't mind so much, but Congress solves nothing and the list of problems goes on

Played board games with my family last night. We have so much fun playing and laughing. I love it!

On 7/22/2019 at 10:55 PM, marlingrl03 said:

It sounds like you had a very fun weekend with your daughter. Crazy how fast this summer has gone by! When does school start down there?

Oh Lulu....I liked Laura's support and advice for her and yeah I think it's time for her to just sign those papers. It's not like she hasn't been patient and waited for Dante. She has been way more patient than I would have been in that same situation!

On 7/26/2019 at 10:32 PM, marlingrl03 said:

I am shocked...I actually didn't mind the Nell scenes today!!!! The Wylie storyline is getting more interesting now that Nell has figured out the whole truth thanks to Willow's mom.

Can't wait to see how this pans out...it just needs to be done already!

I actually loved Nell's hair color. Wouldn't mind having my color like that. Very pretty even though she didn't have it fixed up.

I just had a bad feeling that Billy was going to leave GH. I do agree that they didn't use his character better. I will miss him.

I was hoping that he will out Shiloh before he goes, but who knows now?

GH is losing a good actor and a good character. I did want Drew and Jason to become closer too. I love how Drew and Franco just click with each other too. 

I did read about Tyler Christopher. He lives out of state now and has his own business, but he said he would always go back to GH if he was asked to.

I wonder who could be related to Aunt Stella.

I really want the whole Shiloh story to be over and done with now. it's gone on long enough.

Loved Valentin and Lisel today. Those two are like a comedy act. Got to say the new Nina is growing on me now.

poor Lulu. I want her to move on and be happy again. I read that the actor who played the fake date guy used to be on OLTL, so he is a soap actor too. Maybe he'll be Lulu's new love interest since Dante/Dominic isn't coming back anytime soon.

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

And...its official. Had a feeling...guess he has a prime time gig. Will miss Billy but good for him!

Liked today's episode. Michael kicking Shiloh into the elevator and little Wylie was so cute, great smile on that kid. :)

Oh Prime time. Good for him. I hope it's a show I would be interested in. lol

Yeah, loved Michael getting all bad ass! lol Shiloh needs to leave town. I mean his own lawyer told him to take a deal. He's just so damn arragant he just won't listen. Hope when Billy goes, Shiloh goes too.

Yeah people online are echoing your same sentiments....that Billy was not used to his capabilities in storylines that could have been,  because he is a darn good actor. Wish him lots of luck.

Valentin and Leisel are awesome...they both can be evil and up to no good and I love that lol!

I hope they put Lulu together with that guy. I also read about his past soap experience and plus he is easy on the eyes and her character needs some happiness for once.

So Shiloh has the flash drive now...of course he always has to have the upper hand. So damn devious!

Yeah, Shiloh has Drew's flash drive. He met someone today to talk about it. Not sure how this will help him out in any way. I do hope Drew remembers and he's arrested for being a traitor. That would make sure he never gets out of prison.

Well, someone returned today and it's going to be big trouble for many characters.

Honestly, I never felt that Hayden and Finn had much chemistry. Now Finn and Anna are so good together, so GH better not split them up over Hayden. You know their baby is alive somewhere. That might make her and Finn get back together, but I hope not. I don't think Hayden's going to stay long in PC.

Just wish now that Billy is going, they do justice by his character and maybe bring Nick back or that mysterious Cassadine that we saw in the car with Cassandra.

Who knows? I just want the Shiloh story to end. It's been on too long now. Also the whole baby switch too.

Hmmm, so all that talk of Cassandra and lo and behold she is back!! Well that makes me feel more positively that with all this talk about Nicholas, that

TBTB do the right thing and get Tyler back!!!! Fingers crossed. I love him. No one can play Nicholas as well as Tyler can- he IS Nicholas. :)

Yeah, since Tyler said he would always return I hope he does. Well, I wonder who is helping Cassandra and if it's another long lost Cassadine?

I honestly don't see anything between Finn and Hayden. It's just so blah!

I hope Anna comes back from vacation soon before Finn does something stupid.

I also hope that GH doesn't let Jason get caught up with Drew's memories especially since Billy is leaving what would be the point? If they could switch places for a bit that might be interesting, but since Billy is leaving, let it go. Get Shiloh to give up the flash drive or just kill him. I'm so sick of him now. He just keeps coming back. What a prick! GH has to let this go now.

You know Alexis and Nell are going to be together soon especially after today. She can go back to Kevin for therapy.

I do hope Lulu signs the divorce papers, so she can move on. If Dante comes back, Dominic or some other actor, they could always reunite. It's happened so many times on GH. lol

Nothing new

I am glad that Elizabeth and Kim are friends because it seems like Kim doesnt have too many of them and she certainly doesnt say any of her feelings to Julian, which is quite sad. 

Gosh...Shiloh is everywhere lol! And runs into any and everyone. I love how protective Chase is of Willow...she is one lucky girl! 

The scenes between Finn and Hayden were so sad and serious. Man. She did hurt him badly...you can't quite forget that. But is Anna coming back? 

What is Cassandra doing? Getting back at Nina but harming her daughter and her boyfriend? What?

Have a great weekend! :)