*yawn*

Dj ASHBA™

Just woke up to a commercial of us on TV. Now I'm having a smoke on my balcony overlooking the Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. . .Excited to go see the Big Jesus, Sugar Loaf and Parasail today! On another note. . . Brazil. . . R U Ready For Guns N' F%$#in' Roses!!?!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

www.DjAshba.com

www.GunsNRoses.com

www.myspace.com/djashba

www.facebook.com/ashbaland

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I'm visiting my parents right now and this is definitely not Copacabana. I'm having a smoke on my parents balcony overlooking the countryside of Germany. What a pity.

You're lucky guy.

Best wishes to all of you

Having a smoke on the second floor balcony of the office....overlooking the hills of South Netherlands, and looking at th.....FUCK!!! I dropped my sig!!! It's still smoking right in front of my boss' office window on the 1st floor....gotta go downstairs and take care of it!!!! Stealth mission!!!!!

You guys have a great time over there, motherfuckers!!!! :thumbsup:

Just woke up to a commercial of us on TV. Now I'm having a smoke on my balcony overlooking the Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. . .Excited to go see the Big Jesus, Sugar Loaf and Parasail today! On another note. . . Brazil. . . R U Ready For Guns N' F%$#in' Roses!!?!

Much Love~

Dj ASHBA

www.DjAshba.com

www.GunsNRoses.com

www.myspace.com/djashba

www.facebook.com/ashbaland

Great to hear from U Dj!! U kicked ass in Canada!! Too bad i can't see you guys in Brazil- Hope to C U in the US soon!! rock3

Thanks for stopping by - look forward to hearing the shows

BTW - really looking forward to hearing you collaborate with Axl on new material for the next GNR album. Hopefully its not too long before we hear some new stuff

LA

Try not to get kicked out of this hotel for smoking,Ashba :thumbsup:

Don't know the smoking laws down there, but I was in San Diego a few years ago. Had a hotel room with a balcony. There was a little sign in the room that said this is a non-smoking room and balcony. If smoking occurs, you will be billed $250.00. I had the unlit cig in my mouth, ready to go on the balcony. Did a double-take!

Shouldn't be a problem for DJ though, but $250 is an expensive smoke for me.