L.A. Show - The Palladium 3/9/12

Nicc

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and this Dirt Nasty/Mr. Rex

Going to Guns N Roses show in Hollywood tonight with @charliesheen .... Like it was 1987!

Good to see CS like Slash stuff and GNR stuff

yeah it seems foreign language-like to like both I sadly I guess and good for him for not starting/talking sh*t, though that's his right to.

Edited by Nicc

FALLING IN REVERSE SINGER RONNIE RADKE ‘ECSTATIC’ TO OPEN FOR GUNS N’ ROSES

Falling in Reverse have just announced that they’ll be opening for Guns N’ Roses tonight (March 9) at the Hollywood Palladium, and FIR vocalist Ronnie Radke admits he is both excited and nervous about the sold out show.

Falling in Reverse have built a strong following in the brief time they have been a band. And tonight they will be introduced to a whole new wave of potential fans when they open for Guns N’ Roses. “I’m losing my mind. I don’t know. I’m so nervous right now. I’m like shaking,” vocalist Ronnie Radke admits to KROQ. “I’ve played a lot of shows in front of a lot of people, but this is probably the most awesome thing that’s ever happened to me, pretty much, when it comes to playing shows.”

Radke’s mixed emotions aren’t just based on the fact that he’ll essentially be playing to another band’s huge audience — it’s also a big deal for him on a personal level. “My dad played ‘Appetite for Destruction’ on loop when I was a kid. That’s all I heard. “They were the kings of ’80s rock ‘n’ roll and Sunset Strip bands. Classics,” exclaims Radke. “It’s Axl. It’s Axl Rose. It’s Axl Rose, man. I’m ecstatic. That’s all I can say. I’m very happy right now.”

http://loudwire.com/falling-in-reverse-singer-ronnie-radke-ecstatic-to-open-for-guns-n-roses/