Homeland Thread [SEASON 03 PREMIERE LEAKS]

ManetsBR

Season three comes in the end of September, HV. First teaser came out today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArjvJeI8NgU&feature=player_detailpage

At the end of the video brody says in Arabic "I am a muslim lost in this world..help me come clean again."

By the way, (don't open if you haven't finished season 02)

do you guys think Brody was the one responsible for the explosion on the end of the Season 2?
Edited by ManetsBR

I think it's overrated too. My mom thinks is the best TV show ever. But no! I mean, it's extremely good, one of the best out there, for sure. But it's really hard to be the best series when there's stuff like Breaking Bad and Game Of Thrones going on...

They're lucky that Breaking Bad is about to end.

Edited by ManetsBR

I dated a girl a couple of years ago who was crazy about it, so I really tried to get into it, but I simply couldn't. She even gave me the first book, and I tried to read it but, also, couldn't get throw it without almost falling asleep.

And this is coming from someone who really loves series and the psycho theme, so Dexter supposedly would be the perfect match for me.

His sister was simply incredibly annoying and dumb and I hate the whole orange-blue Michael Bay photography vibe the show has.

Edited by ManetsBR

Come on, the Breaking Bad speculation thread is gigantic but no one wants to discuss Homeland?

Does anyone else think that Brody wasn't responsible for what happened on the end of the second season? I think he was a victim as well, fooled by Abu Nazir into the scheme. I mean, that would explain why his vest never exploded. By fooling Brody into thinking his vest was really a bomb, he would get him to record - as he recorded - that suicide video, which was later used on that attack Brody did not commit.

What do you guys think?

Come on, the Breaking Bad speculation thread is gigantic but no one wants to discuss Homeland?

Does anyone else think that Brody wasn't responsible for what happened on the end of the second season? I think he was a victim as well, fooled by Abu Nazir into the scheme. I mean, that would explain why his vest never exploded. By fooling Brody into thinking his vest was really a bomb, he would get him to record - as he recorded - that suicide video, which was later used on that attack Brody did not commit.

What do you guys think?

Breaking Bad thread is big much due to it being the last season and that it's a very popular and well written show.

Personally when I watch TV Series I don't really speculate that much, mostly I just follow the flow of the series. I have no theories about what's going to happen. I read others theories but rarely have any myself. When it comes to Homeland, S01 was better than s02. I hope it picks up in s03.

If you guys like Homeland you'll LOVE The Americans.

Best new show of the year.

This thread seem to be for Homeland.

Go start a thread about the Americans?

f*ck off.

Cool. I might do that!

But before I fuck off. And I can be wrong in this but this really doesn't seem like thread like the "Official TV series thread" or "Recommend me a show similar to... thread".

This thread is for and about Homeland. Coming into this thread saying that if someone likes the show this thread is about that we'd LOVE a completely other show is foolish. Homeland has 8.6 on IMDB with almost 100k voters while your favorite show has 7.9 with 12k. Personally I pretty much never see a show with less than 8 on imdb. I really don't feel like doing it when some guy tells me to fuck off. See if you would've started a thread saying:

"This show is my new favorite of 2013. It's similar to Homeland in ways but IMO it's even better. Check it out!" I maybe would be interrested and you would reach out to far more posters.

Anyway, I seem to have some fucking off to do. Have a pleasant day.

:/

I just wanted to discuss Homeland...

Fuck off ;)

But seriously, when the season is here, that's what we'll do!

Morena Baccarin is so hot. God bless her for showing those beautiful breasts last season.

Agreed. Now if only Christina Hendricks could do the same on Mad Men!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...