My World is Actually a Good Song

Gun N' Roses

A lot of people consider it their worst song, which I thought so at first too. But after listening to it more and more, it kind of grows on you and becomes catchy. I actually kind of like it now, and it definitely isn't their worst song. I think people don't like it because it is weird and not like all other GnR material. But if you look past that, it's not THAT bad.

Anyone else feel the same? Or am I deranged? :crazy:

Edited by Gun N' Roses

I always thought it sounded like Dave Mustaine getting lost in NIN's studio. If you're listening to UYI in one sitting, it was a fun way to end the album, no different than Van Halen doing "Happy Trails" or The Beatles doing "Her Majesty", or what Prince put at the end of "Darling Nikki".

A lot of people consider it their worst song, which I thought so at first too. But after listening to it more and more, it kind of grows on you and becomes catchy. I actually kind of like it now, and it definitely isn't their worst song. I think people don't like it because it is weird and not like all other GnR material. But if you look past that, it's not THAT bad.

Anyone else feel the same? Or am I deranged? :crazy:

"It kind of grows on you..."

Yeah, like a fungus.