Sixx questions with Nikki Sixx

wfuckinga

I got the chance to ask Nikki a few questions. Here they are along with his responses:

1. Nikki, did you ever see the Izzy Stradlin lineup of London?
No, was it any good?

2. Nikki, would you do a Sixx Sense interview with Axl Rose and Izzy Stradlin?
If they would like

3. Do you ever feel like Dj is cheating on you with Axl Rose?
ha

4. Thoughts on Snoop Lion? Listen to Here Comes The King by him if you haven't heard him yet
Haven't heard it yet.

5. Elton John or Freddie Mercury?
both together

6. Can you share your thoughts on the Chinese Democracy album?
never heard it. Am I alone?

Edit: He answered the question about CD

Edited by wfuckinga

Makes sense that you actually got to ask Nikki Sixx some questions and they were all about Guns N Roses. Sure he loves that.

That's not all that was asked, but as there are several users on here that for some unknown reason love to bash Crüe, the questions/answers about Mötley Crüe and Sixx AM weren't posted in the thread.

Makes sense that you actually got to ask Nikki Sixx some questions and they were all about Guns N Roses. Sure he loves that.

That's not all that was asked, but as there are several users on here that for some unknown reason love to bash Crüe, the questions/answers about Mötley Crüe and Sixx AM weren't posted in the thread.

I think what cg4l was trying to say was "Why would you use your chance to talk to Nikki Sixx as a chance to ask about GN'R?"

You really sure he didn't listen to CD? Zakk Wylde I recall gave a similar response when asked about after it came out although he had positive comments. Maybe he was just trying to avoid the question.

I think what cg4l was trying to say was "Why would you use your chance to talk to Nikki Sixx as a chance to ask about GN'R?"

Because that's what I wanted to this time. Last time was about random stuff from the Theatre of Pain tour and album and what not (he doesn't remember a lot of it unfortunatly because drugs). I've talked Crüe and Sixx: A.M. with him before, but this time I wanted something away from that. And they weren't all even about GN'R. I asked if he liked CD and if he'd interview Axl/Izzy. The only one that was really about GNR was the CD question as the interview thing was to see who he'd like to interview on his radio show. The London question was because London was Nikki's band before Crüe and I wanted to know if nikki ever went to a gig to check out his old band. It was an anything goes thing, I could've asked him what color his underwear was :shrugs:

If you want me to ask certain questions next time I guess just post them in the thread? But i don't see why you're all hating on this. And no, it's not a fake "interview" (not even an interview tbh more like a random Q and A), so stop comparing this to the Izzy thing

Because that's what I wanted to this time. Last time was about random stuff from the Theatre of Pain tour and album and what not (he doesn't remember a lot of it unfortunatly because drugs). I've talked Crüe and Sixx: A.M. with him before, but this time I wanted something away from that. And they weren't all even about GN'R. I asked if he liked CD and if he'd interview Axl/Izzy. The only one that was really about GNR was the CD question as the interview thing was to see who he'd like to interview on his radio show. The London question was because London was Nikki's band before Crüe and I wanted to know if nikki ever went to a gig to check out his old band. It was an anything goes thing, I could've asked him what color his underwear was :shrugs:

If you want me to ask certain questions next time I guess just post them in the thread? But i don't see why you're all hating on this. And no, it's not a fake "interview" (not even an interview tbh more like a random Q and A), so stop comparing this to the Izzy thing

I'm not hating on it nor your love for Crue in general, I was just trying to clarify what I thought cg4l was saying.

Of all the questions you asked, I wish he would've have given a good/real answer to the DJ one.

Here are 6 questions i would ask Mr. Sixx -

1. Hey Nikki, how come you kicked Vince out of the band and then you tried to lie about it saying he quit and was focusing too much on drag racing? Pretty embarrassing when the truth comes out after you realized you needed him, isn't it?

2. Don't you realize how fans see right through all your hype and lies? I mean, all that drivel you (ahem...) 'wrote' in The Heroin Diaries, was pathetic! Every album is always "the best album you've ever done" ?... it does get tedious after a while...

3. Why are you such a hypocrite? On the one hand, you preach about the ills of hard drugs that you did... yet, on the other, you seek to glamorize the fuck out of them because you know all those stories of decadence and debauchery feed your supposed bad boy image with Motley Crue.... come on Nikki, you can't have your cake and eat it too.... how dumb do you think we are...

4. Hey Nikki, why announce that you are going to do one more album and then do a farewell tour? I mean, if you want to quit, why not just quit NOW? Because you soooo want to cash in on the 'last time' factor AND do a big cash-in reunion in a few years, that's why!!

5. You're all pretty sick of each other now anyway, am i right? Vince has pretty much admitted it's nothing much more than a business relationship with you guys these days... can you offer any insightful comment on that? I guess not because these days you're all mr. safe with all the soccer moms at your book signings where they tell you what a real great guy ya are...

6. Nikki, what was it like to crossdress for Theatre Of Pain in 1985? What did you learn?

Edited by machinegunner

Hey here's an idea. If you don't like Nikki or what he's done, fuck off out of this thread. I'll help answer though

1. Were you there to know he got fired or quit? No? Didn't think so.

2. Seriously? The guy can't keep a Journal? And each album gets better and better, that's why it's "the best he's ever done" with that band. Yeah, fuck him for being proud of his work, right? You'd much rather him release an album and go into hiding for a year, only to come out with a shit band.

3. Yes, he does preach about the dangers of drug use, because he knows what kind of shit it can do. He can talk about his drug use to show you how fucked up those can make you.

4. Maybe because Crüe wants to give the fans music, which is something that a GN'R fan probably isn't used to. The Farewell Tour will be it, they've all got other stuff going on.

5. So now you're putting words in Vince's mouth? That's cool. Nikki is a great guy though, he actually gives 2 fucks about his fans an enjoys making us happy

6. Someone post pictures of GN'R from their glam days please

I'd probably ask him if Sixx:AM is going to tour in 2014 and do a multimedia show, or is it going to be on hold so Motley can cover every possible city in the world before calling it a day, and ask if he's on the 'fuck Jean Kasem' bandwagon. Maybe something about what he thought of Neil Strauss reinventing himself as a ladies man.

Here are 6 questions i would ask Mr. Sixx -

1. Hey Nikki, how come you kicked Vince out of the band and then you tried to lie about it saying he quit and was focusing too much on drag racing? Pretty embarrassing when the truth comes out after you realized you needed him, isn't it?

2. Don't you realize how fans see right through all your hype and lies? I mean, all that drivel you (ahem...) 'wrote' in The Heroin Diaries, was pathetic! Every album is always "the best album you've ever done" ?... it does get tedious after a while...

3. Why are you such a hypocrite? On the one hand, you preach about the ills of hard drugs that you did... yet, on the other, you seek to glamorize the fuck out of them because you know all those stories of decadence and debauchery feed your supposed bad boy image with Motley Crue.... come on Nikki, you can't have your cake and eat it too.... how dumb do you think we are...

4. Hey Nikki, why announce that you are going to do one more album and then do a farewell tour? I mean, if you want to quit, why not just quit NOW? Because you soooo want to cash in on the 'last time' factor AND do a big cash-in reunion in a few years, that's why!!

5. You're all pretty sick of each other now anyway, am i right? Vince has pretty much admitted it's nothing much more than a business relationship with you guys these days... can you offer any insightful comment on that? I guess not because these days you're all mr. safe with all the soccer moms at your book signings where they tell you what a real great guy ya are...

6. Nikki, what was it like to crossdress for Theatre Of Pain in 1985? What did you learn?

Hey here's an idea. If you don't like Nikki or what he's done, fuck off out of this thread. I'll help answer though

1. Were you there to know he got fired or quit? No? Didn't think so.

2. Seriously? The guy can't keep a Journal? And each album gets better and better, that's why it's "the best he's ever done" with that band. Yeah, fuck him for being proud of his work, right? You'd much rather him release an album and go into hiding for a year, only to come out with a shit band.

3. Yes, he does preach about the dangers of drug use, because he knows what kind of shit it can do. He can talk about his drug use to show you how fucked up those can make you.

4. Maybe because Crüe wants to give the fans music, which is something that a GN'R fan probably isn't used to. The Farewell Tour will be it, they've all got other stuff going on.

5. So now you're putting words in Vince's mouth? That's cool. Nikki is a great guy though, he actually gives 2 fucks about his fans an enjoys making us happy

6. Someone post pictures of GN'R from their glam days please

I like a lot of what he has done (with Motley Crue). But he tries to pull the wool over fans' eyes with the phony nice guy persona while distorting the truth about Motley's past.

1. Vince was fired from Motley Crue. He told the story in detail to Kerrang magazine shortly after when he formed his solo band with Steve Stevens - the subject of the article (which featured photos of him with his Ferrari). He told of how he turned up at the studio one day to rehearse and was told by Nicki that he was no longer in the band. My guess is that when Vince rejoined the Crue in 1997 contracts were made up that included confidentiality clauses that meant he couldn't discuss it anymore, couldn't make Nikki look like he had lied, couldn't say anything that might harm Motley Crue, etc... But Vince was telling the truth. I mean, Vince had sued Motley Crue for firing him. Pretty bold move don't you think, where he couldn't lie or he would be done for perjury, and say that he was fired, right?

Here is what Vince said recently on his relationship with Motley Crue:

You're semiestranged with the rest of Mötley Crüe, but you're still the front man of the band and you still tour with them all the time. How does that work?

"We're still family. We still, basically, love each other. It was a business decision for me. When I was — depending on how you look at it — fired or I quit the band [in 1992], I was a part of Mötley Crüe Inc. And I chose not to come back into that [in 1997]. I looked at myself as a free agent on a football team. I didn't have to be worried about any corporate decisions. All I had to do was show up and sing."

source- http://content.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,2023210,00.html

Yep, a business decision! (in reference to 5. where you claim i'm putting words in Vince's mouth). He knew how much they needed him. He would make a lot of money and anyway he had already made a shitload. Let's face it, ever since MC got Vince back they have basically concentrated on selling the back catalogue and about a dozen best ofs, compilations, etc... with only the occassional good new song.

2. After making a couple of mostly sucky albums (Generation Swine and New Tattoo) , they finally made an ok one with Saints Of Los Angeles. And it's interesting that you should compare them with GN'R because it took them longer than GNR to make a good album with the original singer since the peak of their heyday (Dr Feelgood).

3 & 4. i don't know how old you are but your responses show what a gullible type Crue fan you are.

5. Already addressed in 1.

6. No need to get all defensive, i actually applaud that they had the balls to dress in drag.

^ Yeah, very funny, dickheads, but Nikki Sixx dared to live on his own rock n' roll terms and he succeeded, becoming an iconic musician, making millions of people happy.

I don't always agree with his decisions related to Motley Crue, but i consider him to be mostly honest and respect the man as a bassplayer musician and bandleader and ideas man and songwriter, and as part of what i consider to be one of the greatest ever bands.

Now when was the last good song you brought to the world...