Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from argentina, and Yahoo put on his web the note too (in spanish)

Talks about of some rumors, leaks, wal-mart distribution, Azoff, etc...

No news

NUEVA YORK (Billboard) - La filtración en junio de nueve supuestas canciones del demorado disco de Guns N' Roses "Chinese Democracy" dio paso a la especulación sobre si la banda liderada por Axl Rose finalmente editará el album en el que lleva trabajando desde hace 14 años.

Pero están emergiendo algunas señales concretas de que la edición del título es inminente.

Eso se debe, según las fuentes, a que hay negociaciones en camino para que "Chinese Democracy" sea editado de manera exclusiva por uno de los mayores minoristas de Estados Unidos, ya sea Wal-Mart o Best Buy.

También se están realizando negociaciones para una distribución convencional a través de una compañía de discos, dijo otra fuente.

Los asuntos de Guns N' Roses actualmente son manejados por Front Line Management de Irving Azoff, y Azoff es un reconocido partidarios de editar discos exclusivamente a través de minoristas.

El fue responsable de haber editado el disco de The Eagles "Long Road Out of Eden" a través de Wal-Mart, para molestia de otros comerciantes.

No está claro si las negociaciones para el acuerdo de edición exclusivo fueron iniciadas por Front Line o Interscope, el sello de la banda.

Representantes de Front Line e Interscope con conocimiento de la situación no pudieron ser ubicados para ofrecer comentarios. Representantes de Wal-Mart y de Best Buy tampoco ofrecieron comentarios.

Reuters/Billboard

Not sure if I'm allowed to post anything involving MSL since he was banned. If not feel free to delete mods, but he updated his site today. Again, sorry if this isn't allowed, I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything, I just thought it was interesting.

http://mistersaintlaurent.com./

nothing interesting about a attention seeker

GUnsguy

Not sure if I'm allowed to post anything involving MSL since he was banned. If not feel free to delete mods, but he updated his site today. Again, sorry if this isn't allowed, I'm not trying to cause trouble or anything, I just thought it was interesting.

GUnsguy

I just find it interesting that he claims he's getting all this info from people on the inside. He makes it sound as if it's so easy. Of course he could totally be full of shit. Personally, I'll believe his predicted release date when I see it. I'm not holding my breath though.

Edited by GNR=Greatness

GUnsguy

That's a bit rich coming from you. When has your supposed inside info ever panned out? At least MSL has gotten us new songs.

I believe that MSL isn't BS'ing about this date. Everything he said makes perfect sense. It seems that Axl's ship has sprung a leak.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Remember when Jarmo said he had inside information that CD was being released in November 2006?

I hope MSL is right...

hey even Axl was wrong with his predicted release date, which means that no one could know it , not mysteron, not me, not Axl, and defiantly NOT MSL, believe the makeup date if you like youll see again that is is bs. I honestly think MSL want Axl to rant on him during the next tour, this is why he is causing this shit, he want attention, even bad press is good press remember that...

Gunsguy

GUnsguy

That's a bit rich coming for you. When has your supposed inside info ever panned out? At least MSL has gotten us new songs.

I believe that MSL isn't BS'ing about this date. Everything he said makes perfect sense. It seems that Axl's ship has sprung a leak.

well, you are able to believe what you like, but be carefull, just cause someone gets a song to leak does not mean they have inside info... think about htis in a nutshell, MSL said Fernando shared the tunes with his friends in brazil, now thats how he got them, right so can anyone explain how he would know anything else, lets say its true he got them from fernandos friend, say its true, how would that change to I know everything thats going on in the GN'R camp...???

Gunsguy

Remember when Jarmo said he had inside information that CD was being released in November 2006?

I hope MSL is right...

hey even Axl was wrong with his predicted release date, which means that no one could know it , not mysteron, not me, not Axl, and defiantly NOT MSL, believe the makeup date if you like youll see again that is is bs. I honestly think MSL want Axl to rant on him during the next tour, this is why he is causing this shit, he want attention, even bad press is good press remember that...

Gunsguy

I think only MSL knows what he's doing and why he's doing it. All I know is that whether he's an "attention seeker" as you say, or not, he's at least causing a good amount of hope and excitement about CD finally coming out. I tend to think that in itself is a pretty good thing. I totally respect your opinion though, because for all we know, you could be right. Like I said, I think he's the only one that holds the answer to that question.

I hope MSL is right...

Gunsguy

You are one to talk Gunsguy. MSL has 100X the credibility that you ever did.

What makes a guy who leaks a track an insider?

I can say CD is releasing Dec 26th/08, now I could be right, Or I could be pulling the date outta my ass, you guys shoot everyone down including Ax himself yet believe in this guy? That is very fucked up IMO, all he did was leak a track, no sources before, all of a sudden hes insider? ppfffttt.

Gunsguy

I hope MSL is right...

Gunsguy

Right cause everything he said came true right? Oh wait he just said all this shit, I forgot, remember he is just the person who leaked a track, that does not mean he knows anything people. I at least gave up my source, so whats his source? A friend of a friend of fernando? LOL thats hilarious

huh?

Gunsguy

GUnsguy

I just find it interesting that he claims he's getting all this info from people on the inside. He makes it sound as if it's so easy. Of course he could totally be full of shit. Personally, I'll believe his predicted release date when I see it. I'm not holding my breath though.

I'm tending to believe MSL more and more. I don't have any reason to believe that he would just make all of this up. It's obviously possible, but I have a feeling that he's being legit. Either way, atleast we get interesting information that's possibly true from him. Which is better than I can say from the GNR camp!

What makes a guy who leaks a track an insider?

I can say CD is releasing Dec 26th/08, now I could be right, Or I could be pulling the date outta my ass, you guys shoot everyone down including Ax himself yet believe in this guy? That is very fucked up IMO, all he did was leak a track, no sources before, all of a sudden hes insider? ppfffttt.

Gunsguy

I hope MSL is right...

Gunsguy

Right cause everything he said came true right? Oh wait he just said all this shit, I forgot, remember he is just the person who leaked a track, that does not mean he knows anything people. I at least gave up my source, so whats his source? A friend of a friend of fernando? LOL thats hilarious

huh?

Gunsguy

MSL has come up with the goods and there is no reason to not believe him. He isn't stating things as facts either, he's stating them as what he's being told by other people. For example the Portugese hoarders telling him Fernando let them slip out to Brazil. MSL isn't saying he knows it for a fact, but that it's what he's being told.

MSL should be regarded as a 'great'. He has given us a lot in recent years, certainly not someone to ridicule, insult or dismiss.