Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw Adulthood. I thought it was just as good as Kidulthood, if not even better. I had to use subtitles on both films, though - I didn't understand half of what they were saying, and I'm a straight A student in English. :lol:

I think I'll watch a Norwegian film tonight called Sønner, followed by the fourth season of The Wire.

Just saw Adulthood. I thought it was just as good as Kidulthood, if not even better. I had to use subtitles on both films, though - I didn't understand half of what they were saying, and I'm a straight A student in English. :lol:

I think I'll watch a Norwegian film tonight called Sønner, followed by the fourth season of The Wire.

ah not many people like adulthood, its as good or better than kidulthood, because you dont know wether to like sam, or not.do you see what i mean?

Recently Watched: The Wrestler

Its was pretty okay, buckin' for an Oscar with that ending i see :lol: "the 80s maan, Guns n Roses rocked...aw man, The Crue...then that pussy Cobain had to come and ruin it all"

oh behalf of my myself, i'd like to say fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucck yoooooooooooooooooooouuu, just for that i hope Milk wins the Oscar, Vive Le hooray for tolerance!s :):)

@Lith': You HAVE to see Hunger, the movie Hunger, go out of your way, knock old ladies over, push baby carriages into the street, sweep cripples legs if you have to but do not let em stand in the way, i'm serious man, you need to see this movie like you need to breathe eat sleep shit and get laid, its the most important cinematic...thing since Kim Kardashian sucked Ray J's dick in that sex tape. joking aside, i'm an asshole for being flippant about it because you simply...must...see...it :) maybe?

Edited by dirtylenny

Guest Apollo
I watched "Sleepy Hollow" a few days ago. While it's of course not the best thing Burton & Depp have done, it's still enjoyable. 6.5/10

don't forget the stunning christina ricci!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a fuckload of movies called Hunger, man, which one do you mean? If you're that enthusiastic about it, I'm sure I'll like it. :)

ah not many people like adulthood, its as good or better than kidulthood, because you dont know wether to like sam, or not.do you see what i mean?

Yeah, I know what you mean, man. The guy who portrayed him, Noel Clarke, did a tremendous job directing and writing it.

Guest Apollo

The Machinist was excellent.

I hated Bale in american pyscho and wasn't that impressed with him in Dark Knight. But he was incredible in the Machinist.

I must watch this Hunger, The Wrestler, Frost/Nixon, Milk, Slumdog Millionaire and a few others I'm blanking out on at the moment, then. I hope it isn't all just films molded for the Oscar season.

Hunger, Hunger, Hunger, im totally serious you have to watch it, its totally fuckin....like, out there!!! (then Milk, THEN the wrestler if you're looking for my order :lol:)

I must watch this Hunger, The Wrestler, Frost/Nixon, Milk, Slumdog Millionaire and a few others I'm blanking out on at the moment, then. I hope it isn't all just films molded for the Oscar season.

I try to tell you wrestling is cool, but noooooo!! :no:

Wrestling is a soap opera for men. Darren Aronofsky, Mickey Rourke and a good script are not. :lol:

Hunger certainly isn't. Neither is Waltz with Bashir. The others are to an extent, but most of them are damn fine regardless.

There's a fuckload of movies called Hunger, man, which one do you mean? If you're that enthusiastic about it, I'm sure I'll like it. :)

Yeah, I know what you mean, man. The guy who portrayed him, Noel Clarke, did a tremendous job directing and writing it.

yeh he did a great job, he's meant to be writing/directing a new horror flick or something

I try to tell you wrestling is cool, but noooooo!! :no:

Wrestling is a soap opera for men. Darren Aronofsky, Mickey Rourke and a good script are not. :lol:

Triple H and Rowdy Roddy Piper should star in the sequel.