ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CMmbv.jpg

I'm going should be sweet!

*restrains self from calling you what Axl did* Mothefucker!!! :fuckyou::(

Golden Globes - Yay for Winslet, Colin Farrell, Waltz with Bashir and the 30 Rock wins. A decided 'meh' to pretty much everything else.

Gran Torino is my favorite Eastwood flick of the last decade. A perfect swan song for the man's acting career.

I loved it, but I hope he keeps making movies. I like how he can do stuff like this, million dollar baby but still do fun not meant for the oscars movies like Space cowboys.

CMmbv.jpg

I'm going should be sweet!

Ah, finally. This is gonna be so great. I've been waiting for years for the uncut footage to be aired. My all-time favorite slasher.

This morning I saw Raising Arizona and The Ladykillers by the Coen Brothers. Decent flicks, the both of them. Absolutely loved Tom Hanks in the latter.

I watched In and Out, didn't enjoy it but Kevin Kline was funny and i didn't know Tom Selleck was in the film; i recognised the voice but couldn't place the face...it was a wtf moment. Yeah, so i wasted some time there unfortunatley. I also watched The Darjeering Limited which was better, Owen Wilson looked ridiculous with all that tape over his head and Jason Schwatzman looked like a member of Blue Oyster Cult; is that an indie film?

just watched american gangster, amd i loved it, was not what i expected at all to be honest, the ending was the biggest twist i think ive ever seen in a film hah

anyone watch cast away last night? on bbc 1

yeah i watched cast away...

hadnt seen it in years and it was good to see it again

Just watched Slumdog Millionaire

See Waltz with Bashir, you utter nimrod. :fuckyou:

Okay, fuck :lol: I'll go watch some semi animated hour and a half Gorillaz video if it pleases her highness but just so you know im seriously compromising my deeply held beliefs about cartoons and their station in the great scheme of things in doing so and if its lame i'm gonna personally hunt down the cast of Corky the Ghost Killing Prom Queen of Sweet Valley High or whatever that lame ass TV show it is that you have your cute lil thing with :rolleyes:

Just watched Slumdog Millionaire

See Waltz with Bashir, you utter nimrod. :fuckyou:

Okay, fuck :lol: I'll go watch some semi animated hour and a half Gorillaz video if it pleases her highness but just so you know im seriously compromising my deeply held beliefs about cartoons and their station in the great scheme of things in doing so and if its lame i'm gonna personally hunt down the cast of Corky the Ghost Killing Prom Queen of Sweet Valley High or whatever that lame ass TV show it is that you have your cute lil thing with :rolleyes:

That's my boy! :heart:

Colin Farrell won a golden globe for playing himself in "In Bruges".

Oh, who cares! He was wonderful and the film deserves a little recognition.