Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chick in Paranormal Activity has great tits.

+1. Best part of that movie

In the last 5 weeks, I've seen 5 movies at the theater...here's my rankings

1. Zombieland: Hot hell it was funny! I wanna double tap some zombies.

2. the Hangover: this was at the second run theater in town, and wow, it was funny. In fact, it's really a toss up with Zombieland.

3. Inglorious Basterds: the guy who played the Jew Hunter was awesome, and Pitt was great. Also a second run movie.

4. Men Who Stare at Goats: had some really good parts, led by Obi Wan Kenobi not knowing what the hell a Jedi was, and running into a rock in Iraq, but there was too much down time for it to compete with the other three. Still a good movie, though.

5. Paranormal Activity: scary parts, but the man's name is Michah (long I), not Meeka (like the chick in Eurotrip), and she didn't take her shirt off. Also, please let me know how, after there's conclusive proof of a demon existing, you don't call a "demonologist"RIGHT AWAY?!?!

Edited by eschman

The chick in Paranormal Activity has great tits.

+1. Best part of that movie

Also, please let me know how, after there's conclusive proof of a demon existing, you don't call a "demonologist"RIGHT AWAY?!?!

That's exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

And we did get some decent cleavage, though :)

A Serious Man is a good Cohen brother flic. Great play on the Book of Job, and the whole best not to worry because it'll be the things you didn't see coming.

The cast, great actors yet most relatively unknown, really let you immerse yourself in the film (set in the 60's). The Jewish references had me thrown off for a minute. I'll have to watch it again, but I think I enjoyed it just as much if more than Burn After Reading.

Has anybody here seen Pusher? It's a Danish film that everyone should see. It's essentially a day in the life of a low level drug dealer, and it's amazing. I highly recommend it.

Also, this past year the director of Pusher released another movie titled Bronson, which is just breathtaking. It's better than Chopper, if anybody here has seen that. If you liked a Clockwork Orange, you will love Bronson.

Pusher is really good, probably the best Danish film I've seen after Festen. Havy you seen any of the sequels?

I saw them all, they were good, but they didn't have the impact that the first one did, but still very enjoyable, the end of the third one was disgusting in a good way haha.

Have you seen Bronson?

i watched the original xfiles movie last night, it was decent. ive just gotten into the xfiles in the last 2 months or so, bought season 1 on dvd for 20 bucks at walmart, im up to season 4 now. i also met gillian anderson a few weeks ago <3. i appericated the first movie much more now (that ive watched the first few seasons) then i did when i jsut watched it cold in 1998. it ties in with the plot of the whole series and brings resolution for a lot of the mysteries surrounding the show. and the smoking man is awesome.

i hear the newer movie is better, look forward to checking that out.