Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Michael Cera's parts in movies.

Then maybe you should go fuck yourself.

no u

touche

You movie snobs should recommend me some decent shit to watch, I'm bored as fuck.

I've been recommending movies to Jackie Moon for almost a week now, and he's loved all of them. I'm afraid to recommend any to you though, for fear you'll hate them just to spite me.

no u

touche

You movie snobs should recommend me some decent shit to watch, I'm bored as fuck.

I've been recommending movies to Jackie Moon for almost a week now, and he's loved all of them. I'm afraid to recommend any to you though, for fear you'll hate them just to spite me.

You might as well recommend me some, because if you don't I'll hate you and spite anyway. And you recommended him some good movies, so do the same for me. :(

saw the road at the cinema, really liked it...apparently its viggo's last film?

He was going to take a break but he felt compelled to be in The Road, his performance shows that, so I'm guessing this is it for a little while, the guy has been going non stop since Lord of the Rings. He isn't quitting though since he has expressed an interest in coming back in the Hobbit if it can be worked in well and also doing an Eastern Promises 2 if it feels right.

no u

touche

You might as well recommend me some, because if you don't I'll hate you and spite anyway. And you recommended him some good movies, so do the same for me. :(

Star Trek

Zombieland

Watchmen

Synecdoche, New York

Mary And Max

Drag Me To Hell

Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon (Really cool movie with some humor in it. Especially cool if you're a "horror" fan, but you don't exactly have to be to enjoy it.)

Religulous (If you don't like Bill Maher, then don't bother.)

The Boat That Rocked

Tropic Thunder

For the record, Michael Cera is good in Arrested Development and nothing else.

Also, Religulous just seems too predictable. I'd rather watch the Penn and Teller episode about religion, as its the same thing done in half the time.

Edited by kevdo242

Behind The Mask is funnier if you're aware of horror and slasher cliches if you aren't you'll be scratching your head at some part's.

Robert Englund as even crazier Loomis is wonderful though.

Edited by Spuffy78