Film Thread

ssiscool

I watched Star Wars II with some people while high, I noticed a lot of people have mullets, the soundtrack was brilliant, that chick who plays the princess was a horrible actor, and I could have sworn I heard some techno beat in the background after a fighting scene.

Then I watched Transformers and starting dreaming about sticking my cock into Megan Fox.

> Megan Fox

gtfi

>gtfi

GTFO

>GTFO

Reported

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Star Wars II with some people while high, I noticed a lot of people have mullets, the soundtrack was brilliant, that chick who plays the princess was a horrible actor, and I could have sworn I heard some techno beat in the background after a fighting scene.

Then I watched Transformers and starting dreaming about sticking my cock into Megan Fox.

> Megan Fox

gtfi

>gtfi

GTFO

>GTFO

Reported

no u

> Megan Fox

gtfi

>gtfi

GTFO

>GTFO

Reported

no u

oh_noes.jpg

Sums up my feelings about Episode 2

> Megan Fox

gtfi

>gtfi

GTFO

>GTFO

Reported

no u

oh_noes.jpg

Sums up my feelings about Episode 2

YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Been watching quite few movies of late, on the road alot and they help with killing travel time

Never back down- entertaining, but very predictable. Soundtrack actaully stuck with me.

The Hangover- I think I may have been the last person on earth to see it, so of course it didn't live up to the hype. Funny but not epic, the rainman card counting scene was gold

The Kingdom- Great, actaully got my heartbeating pretty good at some point, really enjoyed it........Watch this movie

Body of Lies- Love Leo as of late, another movie I loved, if you like Departed, this is on par IMO..... Watch this movie

Men who stare at goats- Horrible, absolutly stupid, I was actaully pissed ay my friend for wanting to go see it, and talking me into it. Came in expecting great things, and the potential was there. Huge let down

Year One- Light and had some lol moments, not great but not terrible

Up In the Air- Good, pleasently surpised, was hesitant to see anothe clooney move iafter Goats, so this was a good Clooney flick for me

Sex Drive- Had its funny parts, kind of wannabe American Pie, would have loved it if I was a junior in HS or younger

Tyson- Good documentry, shows the human side of Iron Mike. Cus D'amato was the shit

King of Kong: Fistfull of Qaurters- Incredibly fun, showed some people who live old school video games. Good documentry......Billy mitchell is a cheating Bitch lol................Watch this movie

Edited by steve-o

King of Kong: Fistfull of Qaurters- Incredibly fun, showed some people who live old school video games. Good documentry......Billy mitchell is a cheating Bitch lol................Watch this movie

apparently that movie had a lot of selective editing. i agree it was awesome but afterwards i investigated and yeah, the movie makes it look like billy ducked him the entire time but apparently when steve was at his restaurant billy talked to him, they just didnt show it.

on a related note there is an AWESOME documentry on twin galaxies. it looks back at the 1982 video game world championships the ref held, and where the gamers / twin galaxy people are now. the 82' championship is where billy mitchell set the original record. there are some CRAZY scenes with the refs #2 guy, that dude is fucked up. some of them did really well in life (nerds) and some of them, not so well. one guy sleeps on a pile of clothes on the floor in his living room

its called chasing ghosts: beyond the arcade, i highly recommend it, its downloadable.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Guest floyd the barber

I think the world would be a better place if there were more girls on the same hotness level as Megan Fox.

Her face is fucked though, I don't get the praise.

Just watched Up In The Air and I highly recommend it.

:shrugs:

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I'd poke her.

I think the world would be a better place if there were more girls on the same hotness level as Megan Fox.

Her face is fucked though, I don't get the praise.

Just watched Up In The Air and I highly recommend it.

:shrugs:

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

I'd poke her.

I'd fuck the crap out of her, but I know chicks who are hotter.

I just saw 500 Days of Summer. Loved it. Zooey Deschanel was great but ultimately I didnt agree with her characters choices. Movie def. gets to you if youve ever had feelings for someone who doesnt quite feel back. I recommend and would love to hear opinions

Last slew of movie's I've watched.

From December throughout most of January.

Big Trouble in Little China(Blu) 10/10

Halloween 4: 8/10/Halloween 5: 6/10 Dear god I've seen the telepathic awkward kid in slasher movie's too many time's.

Zoolander 7/10 would've been a 8 if there was more Will Ferrell

The Stepfather(87)( 9/10) Opening scene reminded me of the bathroom scene in Candyman where the little kid get's slaughtered

House on Sorority Row: A slasher gem and the jester still creeps me the fuck out.

Happy Birthday To Me: Nice to see this fucker on dvd finally.. 7/10

Silent Night Series 3-5.. I <3 Bill Mosley but what the fuck was with the dome thing on the man's head.

Elvira Haunted Hills: 6/10 Mistress Of The Dark is so much funnier some of the stuff on paper sounded good in this but it' exuction isn't all that great. It's amazing to see Casandra as Elvira again and I can't remember his name but the guy who played the evil guy who's wife died was phemonal.

Elvira's Movie Macabre: Legacy Of Blood.. 5/10 The butler...

Funny People: 7/10: It wasn't really that funny.. It's the first Sandler film I've enjoyed since little Nicky but there was nothing that funny I mean Eminem's cameo with Ray Romano is the funniest thing in the film.

I just watched Taking Of Pelham 123 not long ago. I really liked it. Love Tavolta's line "If we were in prison he'd be my bitch"

I also picked up on Blu Ray

-Terminator Salvation

-Star Trek

-American Psyco

-Transformers 2

-District 9

-All three Pirates Of The Caribbean movies

-Oceans Thirteen

Edited by Becket

Has anyone seen "The Taking Of Phelam One Two Three"? No the recent remake, but the original 70's movie. I thought it was a good 70's movie. It had some cheesy moments, but other than that, good. Anyone here like John Belushi and Dan Akroyd's film "The Blues Brothers"?