Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched a little of See No Evil, Hear No Evil tonight. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen. One of the best comedic duos as well.

i LOVED that movie, so good!

goin for 'worlds greatest dad' tonight.

BS and i have started a movie club <3

Edited by Jackie Moon

I want to see Crazy Heart, but it's not showing up on the torrent sites fast enough for my liking. :(

I also would like to see Up In The Air, is it any good?

I liked it. I wouldn't recommend it to the regular movie watcher, but I think you'd enjoy it. Besides, if you don't for some reason, Clooney's greatness will make you like it.

I also might watch World's Greatest Dad tonight.

I want to see Crazy Heart, but it's not showing up on the torrent sites fast enough for my liking. :(

I liked it. I wouldn't recommend it to the regular movie watcher, but I think you'd enjoy it. Besides, if you don't for some reason, Clooney's greatness will make you like it.

Is that the one with Robin Williams? I do not recommend that movie, at all. Probably one of the worst films I've ever seen, it's just crap, I couldn't even finish it.

Is that the one with Robin Williams? I do not recommend that movie, at all. Probably one of the worst films I've ever seen, it's just crap, I couldn't even finish it.

That's the point of it though..

That's like saying John Water's film are disgusting trash..

That's the point of it though..

That's like saying John Water's film are disgusting trash..

I'm sure there was a point to it, but I still didn't enjoy it.

World's Greatest Dad was good. I LOL'd quite a bit.

im glad i watched it, some parts were very funny, but overall i would never watch it again nor would i rush to watch something similear. i like feel good comedys better, zombieland, tropic thunder, the hangover, those did it for me. i like dramas too, but i felt WGD was sort of in no mans land, for my tastes it wasnt quite a comedy but not quite a drama, just stuck in the middle.

-It's supposed to be trashy

-It's supposed to have dark humor not slapstick think Shadow Of The Vampire

-You sympathize with Williams character because he clearly is trying to be a good father and raise a son but at the same time he has the roadblock's

-It's showing how people think of someone entirely differently when they're dead to save face

It's a good film it's just not something you'd generally see Robin Williams doing.

-It's supposed to be trashy

-It's supposed to have dark humor not slapstick think Shadow Of The Vampire

-You sympathize with Williams character because he clearly is trying to be a good father and raise a son but at the same time he has the roadblock's

-It's showing how people think of someone entirely differently when they're dead to save face

It's a good film it's just not something you'd generally see Robin Williams doing.

i LOVED shadow of the vampire, ive watched that numerous times, i wouldnt watch greatest dad again. if i want comedy, ill watch semi pro, if i want drama or darkness, something like SOV, for me greatest dad was just in the middle.

not saying its a bad movie, just saying its not how i would normally spend 90 minutes.

Guest floyd the barber

I watched Star Wars II with some people while high, I noticed a lot of people have mullets, the soundtrack was brilliant, that chick who plays the princess was a horrible actor, and I could have sworn I heard some techno beat in the background after a fighting scene.

Then I watched Transformers and starting dreaming about sticking my cock into Megan Fox.

I watched Star Wars II with some people while high, I noticed a lot of people have mullets, the soundtrack was brilliant, that chick who plays the princess was a horrible actor, and I could have sworn I heard some techno beat in the background after a fighting scene.

Then I watched Transformers and starting dreaming about sticking my cock into Megan Fox.

>star wars II

gtfo

>transformers

gtfo

> Megan Fox

gtfi

> Megan Fox

gtfi

>gtfi

GTFO