Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see Superbad? I thought that was a great movie.

i was going to go to the cinema to see it but my mate didn't have any money so i didn't bother. i wanna see it though. looks FAF

Has anybody seen Cube? I'm thinking of renting it as after reading the Synopsis it looks as if Saw 2 is bassed on it.

It's definitely worth a rental.

Cheers i'll let you know what i think. Is Cube 2 worth it?

Superbad is fucking overhyped - it's funny in some scenes, but not even close to as funny as other sex-high school comedies, like American Pie.

Superbad does seem great, but it wont hold a candle to American Pie or Not Another Teen Movie

Superbad is fucking overhyped - it's funny in some scenes, but not even close to as funny as other sex-high school comedies, like American Pie.

I preferred it to American Pie. Maybe cause I've seen American Pie so much, I just prefer the whole McLovin storyline as well as the main storyline.

Next films I'm thinking of seeing are No Country For Old Men, Walk Hard and I'm Not There.

I preferred it to American Pie. Maybe cause I've seen American Pie so much, I just prefer the whole McLovin storyline as well as the main storyline.

Next films I'm thinking of seeing are No Country For Old Men, Walk Hard and I'm Not There.

All very much worth seeing.

Superbad was amusing but it ran out of steam towards the end, I thought and the two coppers seemed to belong to a different film.

Mind you, I've never been one for teen comedies.

Edited by ADPT

Warriors is being remade in 2008, im very concerned about it.

Ugh, the original is a Classic.

They need to come up with original idea's already.

Like it's bad enough there's going to be a Friday The 13th where Jason attacks a special needs camp...

Like it's bad enough there's going to be a Friday The 13th where Jason attacks a special needs camp...

Some films should not be re-made.

Its impossible to better some films no matter what new idea's and technology you have..... The Warriors is one of those films,what makes it good is the time and the feel of the times.

Jason attacking special needs kids?................... horror or awkward giggling :rofl-lol:

Its impossible to better some films no matter what new idea's and technology you have..... The Warriors is one of those films,what makes it good is the time and the feel of the times.

Jason attacking special needs kids?................... horror or awkward giggling :rofl-lol:

No way. He'll just attack the horny non special needs teenagers taking care of them. :(

No way. He'll just attack the horny non special needs teenagers taking care of them. :(

Horny teenagers might be the only thing to save it.

anyone else like dog soldiers

Meh, that scene with the cow falling down while they're sitting round a fire is classic!! :lol:

certainly makes you jump

i like the bit were the wolf puts his hand threw the letter box & the guy hits it with the hammer

Anything by quentin Tarantino is normally outstanding

I like so many films i could never name them all im into everything tbh!!

recently i have bought though:

Deathproof

Shoot em up

Hostage

The Departed

Lucky Number Slevin

Back to the future boxset

Batman

Batman returns

Shooter

Constantine

Ghost rider