Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched Wild Hogs. thats a good film

:question:

Is it bad? Should I not waste my time this weekend?

IMO it's utterly wretched. OTOH, ssiscool obviously liked it, and your tastes may be more like his, so don't let me put you off. Unless he was being sarcastic, which I seriously considered before responding to his post. :lol:

I thought Wild Hogs was pretty good myself, I mean it's not worth me owning it, but I didn't feel ripped off when I paid to see it at the cinema, infact when I travelled to NY in August, it was one of the films on the plane so I caught it again.

I mean, as you'd expect, it's not breaking any boundaries, and it's very generic.

But I found alot of the jokes really funny. Allen and Travolta worked great together.

Guest banaszkiewicz
Just got back from seeing 'Alien Vs Predator: Requiem'. It was alright, I was on Predators side. It was really loud though..a lot of explosions--or, that could've just been because it was a staff screening so they turn the volume up.

I'm seeing Sweeney Todd tomorrow!

careful, it is a musicial

when i saw it, i didnt mind it being a musical

the thing i did mind however,

was that all the songs are the same! it sucks

but i am seeing cloverfield tomorrow!

I thought Wild Hogs was pretty good myself, I mean it's not worth me owning it, but I didn't feel ripped off when I paid to see it at the cinema, infact when I travelled to NY in August, it was one of the films on the plane so I caught it again.

I mean, as you'd expect, it's not breaking any boundaries, and it's very generic.

But I found alot of the jokes really funny. Allen and Travolta worked great together.

Well i rented it from Lovefilm. so it works out about £1.25 a time with the amount of dvds i rent. but i'll probably buy it.

Ooohh anyone gonna see 'Jumper'? It comes out February 14th. It stars Hayden whats-his-face from Star Wars and is about this guy (Hayden) who can jump around out of time. So, for example, in the trailer, this woman says to him when he's leaving the house "Don't forget to take your umbrella when you go to work as it's raining outside" He just looks back and kind of smirks, walks out the door then--bam--he walks into work. he can go to any place he wants. In the film, a group of people catch on to what he's doing and hunt him down. I think Samuel L Jackson is also in it.

Has anybody seen Cube? I'm thinking of renting it as after reading the Synopsis it looks as if Saw 2 is bassed on it.

Never seen it. But heard from plenty of people it was weird and original.

A flat mate of mine was absolutely obsessed with it so I saw it a few times last year. Personally I thought that it was better than Saw (which was also very good), and if you liked Saw then go for it.

Ooohh anyone gonna see 'Jumper'? It comes out February 14th. It stars Hayden whats-his-face from Star Wars and is about this guy (Hayden) who can jump around out of time. So, for example, in the trailer, this woman says to him when he's leaving the house "Don't forget to take your umbrella when you go to work as it's raining outside" He just looks back and kind of smirks, walks out the door then--bam--he walks into work. he can go to any place he wants. In the film, a group of people catch on to what he's doing and hunt him down. I think Samuel L Jackson is also in it.

:rofl-lol:

my 9 year old cousin would enjoy that.