ssiscool

These are currently downloading:

Return to House on the Haunted Hill

John Carpenter's Vampires

Vampires Los Muertos

Rob Zombie's Halloween

The Hills Have Eyes 2

Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror

And I've ordered Nightmare on Elm Street collection.

I think all of those are good. Jon Bon Jovi is great in Vampires Los Muertos. :lol:

The Hills Have Eyes 2. Wow.

From the opening credits of a stillborn freak birth, to the rape of a Reservist by a mutant - it's out there.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Bruges is fan-fucking-tastic.

Probably film of the year so far.

yes it was very good

LAST SAW

step brothers 5/10 just thought they tried too hard to make it funny

Pineapple Express 7.5/10 very funny movie my score might go up on a second viewing

Tropic Thunder 9/10 funniest movie of the year in my opinion. downey was amazing but Cruise almost stole the show.

"I'm a lead farmer, mother fucker!"

Edited by kaddisonmoore

Recently seen these:

John Carpenter's Vampires-Not bad

Vampires Los Muertos

Rob Zombie's Halloween Decent

The Hills Have Eyes 2

Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror-Shit and shittier

The NOES movies are awesome the first 4 and New Nightmare are the best in the series.

Rob Zombie's Halloween is fucking dire.

And I don't like the originals either, so this isn't being a bitter fan. It's just terrible in every respect.

You didn't like Carpenter's original?

Blasphemy!!

Mike stealing a knife and a Shatner mask from a hardware store and learning to drive after being locked up for years FTW!

Oh, and I saw Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder.

Edited by Axl98

Recently seen these:

John Carpenter's Vampires-Not bad

Vampires Los Muertos

Rob Zombie's Halloween Decent

The Hills Have Eyes 2

Snoop Doggs Hood of Horror-Shit and shittier

The NOES movies are awesome the first 4 and New Nightmare are the best in the series.

And I don't like the originals either, so this isn't being a bitter fan. It's just terrible in every respect.

Blasphemy!!

Mike stealing a knife and a Shatner mask from a hardware store and learning to drive after being locked up for years FTW!

Oh, and I saw Pineapple Express and Tropic Thunder.

What'd you think of Tropic Thunder? Everything I read about it are good reviews. And...I don't give a fuck about Pineapple Express.

Blasphemy!!

Eh. It's a slasher. Snooze.

The Thing, however. :wub:

Totally agree on The Thing--JC's most underrated flick by far. And I agree with you on Batman Begins which was a very strong kick-off for the Nolan series. It's an origin film, so spends a good chunk of time setting up the Bruce Wayne/Batman story and not quite as action packed. But exceptionally well made, acted, etc. and leads perfectly into TDK.

BUT--how can you call the original Halloween a snoozer and just another slasher flick? It's rightfully heralded for its' minimal blood and emphasis on suspense. And that score, the music is timeless.

If you just caught it for the 1st time recently, I guess I could see a little where you're coming from since there's been so many(inferior) copy cats over the last 20+ years. But it's aged well, IMO.

One of the best movies of all time, definitely top 10...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Yeah I only saw it a year or two ago. It's not a bad film or anything, just not really my type of horror.

I'm glad that Bale put in a great performance in Begins as I was quite disappointed when I saw The Dark Knight and he was very underwhelming. I liked the fact that the rest of the cast was so masterfully picked and they all performed to the best of their ability but it's kind of odd seeing a Bale film and not having him steal the show, y'know?

I now like two Batman films. The shame. >_>

The only criticism Bale really gets for TDK is his "Batman voice" which is heavier during parts than in Begins. But was reading that Bale used the same voice as in Begins and it was Nolan who later performed some type of enhancement/deeping of the voice during post-production.

Bale's turned out to be an ideal choice and is THE movie Batman to date, IMO. Gotta believe they'll tone the voice down again for the 3rd installment.

Really like how Bale's been so outgoing and genuine in his praise for Ledger and hasn't shown a hint of jealousy for HL getting most of the props. Just one more reason he's the right choice for the series and hopefully he can keep the ego in check...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Finished watching the 1st season of The Wire the other day, and gotta say, I loved every second of it. I'm currently downloading the 2nd season as I type this, and I plan on watching them all eventually, it's totally worth all those downloads, it's just stunning. I hope all the seasons are as interesting as the drug one (although I can't really see them being as interesting). Mc Nulty is pretty goddamn cool, hell, a lot of the characters are. Just really well thought out characters, there's no duds. I mean, you could see a few of the plot thing coming a mile away

(like Keema getting shot - although I thought at the start she'd die)
, but when those things happened it didn't make it any less enjoyable.

Just a really class show all the way. Mc Nulty's ex is hot BTW, much hotter than the red-head lawyer chick. Oh, and Bubs (is that right?) is pretty well built for a crack addict :lol:. Omar, Bubs and Mc Nulty are probs my fave characters so far, I hope they keep them around (ofc Mc Nulty will be), but I mean, I can't even guess where this next season is gonna go.

Edited by FunkyMonk

I do believe you owe me much cock sucking for pointing you towards it. I TOLD YA SO.

Season 2 is love/hate for the most part. I'm not overly keen on it but there are some fantastic characters in it. I did enjoy it but when you compare it to all of the other seasons it just falls a bit short. Regardless of how you feel about it don't be put off watching the other seasons because of it; they get much, much better.

I'd rank them 3, 5, 1, 4, 2.

I wtached a film called Neo Ned the other day.. it's about a neo-nazi who falls in love with a black girl who channels adolf Hitler.. it's a great fuckin movie.. it's got the guy who played in the first final destination, and teh chic looks very familar.. she's hot who ever she is.. very sexy.. It's one fo those love stories.. but it's not sappy or whiney.. it's a good movie.. I'm going out to buy it today if I can find it, has anybodye lse seen this movie, and what was your opinion on it?