Guns n Roses to tour Canada

cruenadian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to www.geg.ca then click the banner on top that reads alegria est de retour a montreal it will open a new page and look who is coming announcement in 3 days woot woot

[

can someone translate what it says?

Get ready.

Major event announcement.

i hate to be pessimistic but that sounds like some fan with too much money and time on their hands.

go to www.geg.ca then click the banner on top that reads alegria est de retour a montreal it will open a new page and look who is coming announcement in 3 days woot woot

[

Get ready.

i hate to be pessimistic but that sounds like some fan with too much money and time on their hands.

It's major concert announcement

[

Get ready.

how is it? GNR didnt confirm it. no one did. not even universal music like the last time.its not even a entire website.

alright guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to answer to those who doubt about gillets credibility.... he books every huge concerts here in montreal. you want credibility.. this company IS credibility. now it's up to axl loll

Edited by riot

cant find it dude, where?

well fellas glad i came across this today radio station in moncton said announcement coming soon for major concert and they have GNR on the concert advisory page seems alot more credible then the asian tour only because it is close to home and gillette is risking alot if this is not correct 3 days to see whats up

Agreed. This sounds (looks) pretty good.

This site:

http://jam.canoe.ca/

has the same banner in English.

I couldn't find it either, but theres a screenie over at HTGTH.

If you really want to go over there...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=57845.0

[

Get ready.

how is it? GNR didnt confirm it. no one did. not even universal music like the last time.its not even a entire website.

The banner on the site translated in english says 'MAJOR CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT'.

All I'm saying.

[

Get ready.

The banner on the site translated in english says 'MAJOR CONCERT ANNOUNCEMENT'.

All I'm saying.

oh ok.

Ticketmaster brings something odd up in Toronto in January of 2010 when I looked up Guns N Roses. Can someone check it out and tell me if I'm crazy?

Ticketmaster??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

they fucked with the AC/DC concert in Sao Paulo!!!

wait...... HELL YEAH!!!

Edited by ManetsBR

Ticketmaster brings something odd up in Toronto in January of 2010 when I looked up Guns N Roses. Can someone check it out and tell me if I'm crazy?

Yeah, it says "Guns & Roses" so I'm not sure if that's the same or not.

The "Guns N' Roses" page on ticketmaster still shows no shows, but I think that's just for the US.