Guns n Roses to tour Canada

cruenadian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showing up as 4 dates at this link. Interesting.

http://www.ticketmas...=46&search.y=13

Actually, that's a bit fukked-up.

http://www.ticketmas...2&minorcatid=32

Da fuck is this?

Project1.png

I'm guessing the real GN'R is on the bottom (No Dates). Who is Guns & Roses? Would some fake tribute band or God knows what have four dates in a row? This would be fucking awesome if we got four dates like they did in NY in 2006. Four warm up shows. Oh hell yeah.rock1

if you read ticketmaster is says Guns N' Roses is a play

plus in Toronto they can sell out 15,000 seats they wouldn't be playing a small theatre, band only do that in L.A. and New York

So it is. Didn't actually see the explanation on the right. Tickets wouldn't be on sale yet either.

People, people, people: Don't get this fake Guns & Roses-four-date-Toronto shit mixed up with the actual promotional countdown on the main promoters website. That countdown says major event announcement in 3 days, regarding what looks to be Guns N' Roses in Montreal. That's what matters here, not some fake shit about a theatre play or a tribute band.

Things are looking good. Hopefully these are warm-up shows for Asia.

Got a call from a friend this morning who knows I love GNR, said he heard this "announcement of an announcement" on the radio this morning.

There was indeed some discussion about this on a few radio stations in Montreal.

I'm surprise by the buzz create by this banner. I had a few friends that called me this morning

to let me know about the return of GN'R in Montreal.