Guns n Roses to tour Canada

cruenadian

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did have connections the people that matter here know that is true, things did not work out but I was never fraudulent about anything maybe made a few mistakes by trying to share info, and believe me I dont say a word now :)

Gunsguy

Oh, I'm sure you won't say a word. Especially after all the false info you were putting out during the last tour. I remember a lot of people being pretty pissed over that stuff. I don't blame you for not wanting to remind people of all that.

BBA and anyone else that want to talk about reunion, stay in the Reunion section of the board.

Why are you mentioning my name in this? I never once brought up a reunion in this thread. I simply commented on this upcoming 3RD CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR and ignorant kids continue to chime in about how Slash sucks these days.

I'm not mentionning your name, I'm mentionning BBA! :facepalm:

To all those that say that the 2006 was half empty wasn’t at the same show that I was.

I saw them 4 times in 2006 and it was all sold out.

What shows did you attend? Did you happen to go to Hammerstein 3 times? Dude, the shows that I saw were maybe filled to about 35-50% capacity. Not even kidding. And surely you have to be aware that this was the case in most venues.

NY, Toronto, Ottawa, Québec city

%25 full , %50 full, %1 full. Who gives a FUCK! You guys are letting BBA hijack this thread which is what all he wants: Attention.

There's no point arguing with him. It's like arguing with a child. Just ignore him. But what the hell do I know I'm just a 40 year old "Fanboy" that needs to be schooled on what the "real' GNR was like.

Back on Topic: This is exciting as hell! I was starting to think I'd never hear anything from GNR (in any Form) again. Some NA dates will bring me to orgasm quickly. And I don't give a fuck if I'm the only person there! rock3

(if this has been posted already I apologize)

It's official, Montreal radio station announced it today chom 97.7, they'll be having a contest to win tickets, show is at the Bell Centre Jan. 27, tickets go on sale Oct.24.

I never thought I'd get to see Axl perform in montreal again holy shit I'm so happy. You know where the fuck you are!??? You in the jungle baby! Wake up time to dieeeeeeeeeee!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!

It's official, Montreal radio station announced it today chom 97.7, they'll be having a contest to win tickets, show is at the Bell Centre Jan. 27, tickets go on sale Oct.24.

I never thought I'd get to see Axl perform in montreal again holy shit I'm so happy. You know where the fuck you are!??? You in the jungle baby! Wake up time to dieeeeeeeeeee!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!

Fucking killer!

Gunsguy

Hmm, that would be awesome.

Thanks for sharing, we'll find out soon.

Why is it that every time a legitimate question is posed all the fanboys have to respond with some reunion comment?

It's not a legitime question, it's just stating the obvious.

-Of course GnR would be more successful with the original lineup.

-Of course GnR would sell out the entire tour with the original lineup.

-Of course ChiDem would have been more successful with some real promotion.

-Of course people wouldn't mind some communication.

-Of course Axl appearing in the medias from time to time would make him look less like a nutcase to those who constantly bitch about him.

We get it.

It's not happening though so why constantly repeat what is already obvious even for those who actually support the new lineup ?

Edited by The Glow Inc.

whats the capacity of the bell centre?

whats the capacity of the bell centre?

Come on now

Here

That means they'll come to Toronto, right? They have to!

They may eventually, I think IMO they are playing Montreal as warm up heading overseas then back for NA, just my 2 cents I could be wrong though

2zsb6zb.jpg

anyone have the full image used in the promo for this? The one with Axl mouth

Gunsguy

Edited by gunsguy

Canadian concert promoters Gillett Entertainment Group (Groupe Spectacles Gillett) have launched a countdown on their web site to a "major announcement" that will be made on Monday, October 19 at 7:00 a.m. EST. The accompanying image, which can be seen here, features a close-up of Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose's mouth, which suggests that some Canadian dates may be in the works for the GN'R band.

Guns N' Roses are scheduled to play several shows in Taiwan, Korea nad Japan in December:

12/11 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei County Stadium

12/13 - Seoul, Korea - Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium

12/16 - Osaka, Japan - Osaka Dome

12/19 - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome

"Chinese Democracy", the sixth and most recent album from Guns N' Roses, was released in its entirety to the Rock Band Music Store catalog of downloadable content on April 14.

The tracks are available for purchase as an album or individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system. The tracks are available for purchase as individual tracks only for Wii.

Aside from Billboard and Spinner interviews and answering a number of fan questions at a Guns N' Roses message board, Rose has done no promotion of any kind for "Chinese Democracy".

"Chinese Democracy" was officially certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on February 3, 2009 for shipments in the United States in excess of one million copies.

Thanks for the report to Blabbermouth.net.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/guns_n_roses_to_tour_canada.html

Looks pretty legit to me. Chinese Democracy Starts Now!!!!!!!!!Again!!!!!!

The MAJOR announcement Monday will be one of three things:

1) Something to do with Del James and a book-signing.

2) Slash back in GNR

3) Some Canadian shows that may or may not happen, depending on whether someone tells Axl about them.