OFFICIAL 'TAIPEI, TAIWAN 11/12/09' SHOW THREAD

Gordon Comstock

All this talk of Axl being fat & bald... I mean, what are you guys expecting :lol: ? He's approaching his 50s, he can't and he doesn't have to be an ultra-cool rock star anymore... People age differently and unless you're Keith Richards, your cool-factor is very likely to diminish over time.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ive updated the main post.... holy fuck. i spent the whole day at school away from this fuckin site COZ IT CRASHED IN THE MORNING!!! and i come home to this!!! HOLY FUCK!!! AXL SOUNDS SO FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! AND THE LOOK! OMFG!!! hes a little chubbier now... but the hair and bandana.... just.... SO UNEXPECTED!!!! BUT GREAT!!!!

Phew, what a day! I'm here in the morning and all we had was the SCOM vids from so far away.

Then I come back before leaving to the dentist and we get to see Axl's new look plus a few vids, but the site crashed afterwards.

Then I come back, and I see like 12 new ones, and a bootleg of the entire show, albeit could be better, but I've no reason to complain whatsoever, live version of Shackler's sounds awesome, only one I've listened to in full so far.

I downloaded all the vids, images and the like, it'll take me a few days to get through everything, since I'll listen a few good times.

Well, played everybody. This is such an awesome day for us fans! :thumbsup:

Edited by Zeromus1337

Wow!! I am still going through this thread but apart from the fact that it is amazing they are back and touring (even if there are no dates for the UK yet!!) Axl looks fucking AMAZING!!! So glad those braids have gone!! He looks fan fuckingtastic!!! I have fallen for him all over again!!

Right will try and go back and listen to some of the links now, but youtube ones are on a massive go slow!!!

They HAVE to come back to the UK, I can't afford to fly out to Canada!!!!

Wow!! I am still going through this thread but apart from the fact that it is amazing they are back and touring (even if there are no dates for the UK yet!!) Axl looks fucking AMAZING!!! So glad those braids have gone!! He looks fan fuckingtastic!!! I have fallen for him all over again!!

Right will try and go back and listen to some of the links now, but youtube ones are on a massive go slow!!!

Youtube's been like that for a couple weeks, not just the GN'R videos.

haha fly to canada? chill out girl :xmassrudolph: