Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Please mods i guess we all agree to change the tittle to Axl and GnR twitter bla bla bla

From Mr Foot!

COLOMBIA!!!! Woke up 7am & flew over on "MNG" Airlines. You know "Meet-N-Greet" Airlines. It's where every 10 minutes as you're finally falling asleep, someone taps you on the shoulder, you quickly open your eyes to a barf bag and a pen in front of your face. Makes me jump every time, lol... Got to the hotel in the afternoon, wanna sleep, shower, go up to the room and nothing's workin' - no internet, AC, no electricity at all, no shower, no cold water, just *this* coming out of the sink: http://www.twitpic.com/1bwmub Dragged my luggage back down to the lobby, told the folks at the front desk there was a problem with the particular shade of brown coming out of the sink in my room, I was looking for something more purple-ish brown. Found out there had been a water main break near the hotel, part of the hotel got screwed, it's slowly getting fixed. Brought my things back up to the room, played some geetar, then had a nice evening with the crew at a temple singin' songs, sayin' prayers, eatin' good food and celebrating Passover with 'em. Got back at midnight, greeted fans in front of the hotel, and am happy to say the hotel room is now fully functional. Yay. Feelin' antsy, wanna go out and do somethin'... will probably just lay low and go to bed - gotta keep myself in one piece for y'all tomorrow... Gnite!

I love that message! I'm glad that they were able to fix the problems at the hotel. Aaahh... The joys of travelling! :rolleyes:

gunsnroses

All things being Ecuador, tonight we rock Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa in Quito!!! who we gonna see tonight?

about 1 hour ago via web

gunsnroses

We're in Quito, Ecuador at the Estadio Olímpico Atahualpa tonight. See you there! #gunsnroses with @sebastianbach

about 1 hour ago via web

gunsnroses

LOL typo - Check out this clip http://bit.ly/dxfFBm of @Tommy_Stinson s "My Way" featuring Chilean fish bread and Del James at a church!

about 2 hours ago via web

gunsnroses

@bumblefoot http://twitpic.com/1cbmhz - Thanks for sparing a pic of the gun Wink

about 2 hours ago via TwitPic

gunsnroses

Check out this clip http://bit.ly/dxfFBm of @Tommy_Stinson s "My Way" featuring Chilean fish bread and Del James in a church!

about 2 hours ago via web

No this was Bumble and some of us crew people. Due to power outage i missed out.

Please mods i guess we all agree to change the tittle to Axl and GnR twitter bla bla bla

From Mr Foot!

COLOMBIA!!!! Woke up 7am & flew over on "MNG" Airlines. You know "Meet-N-Greet" Airlines. It's where every 10 minutes as you're finally falling asleep, someone taps you on the shoulder, you quickly open your eyes to a barf bag and a pen in front of your face. Makes me jump every time, lol... Got to the hotel in the afternoon, wanna sleep, shower, go up to the room and nothing's workin' - no internet, AC, no electricity at all, no shower, no cold water, just *this* coming out of the sink: http://www.twitpic.com/1bwmub Dragged my luggage back down to the lobby, told the folks at the front desk there was a problem with the particular shade of brown coming out of the sink in my room, I was looking for something more purple-ish brown. Found out there had been a water main break near the hotel, part of the hotel got screwed, it's slowly getting fixed. Brought my things back up to the room, played some geetar, then had a nice evening with the crew at a temple singin' songs, sayin' prayers, eatin' good food and celebrating Passover with 'em. Got back at midnight, greeted fans in front of the hotel, and am happy to say the hotel room is now fully functional. Yay. Feelin' antsy, wanna go out and do somethin'... will probably just lay low and go to bed - gotta keep myself in one piece for y'all tomorrow... Gnite!

Bumblefoot just posted this.........

Quito, you guys kicked ass! Were a lot of ya's there, thank you for warming up a chilly drizzly night...! :) As the show went on the front of my pants slowly got ripped apart on my, um, 'upper right thigh'. Fine with me, was a fun show :) Hung out with some band and friends 'til the sun was coming up... http://twitpic.com/1cmdtf Looks like a bright warm day outside, time for bed!

DJ Ashba

On Sunday 4th April 2010, @DJASHBA said:

Just about went to jail tonight in Rio. I walked into the hotel bar, the bartender was a complete asshole to me, and rude to all my friends for no reason. So I threw my beer at the him, it smashed behind the bar, I put my foot threw the bar door and chased him out of the hotel. All is good, managers showed up fired him and apologies to me! Fun night in Rio!Ha! Can't wait ti play tomorrow!!! See ya's there!

30 secs ago...

GnR

gunsnroses

Happy Easter!!! RIO - Buona Pasqua! R u people ready!?!?!

3 hours ago

Edited by Argentina Roses

Bumblefoot

Thank you Rio for being a great audience. (Hope you enjoyed the anthem, enjoyed playing it for you...) :) Had to rush out of the venue and get to the hotel with just enough time to pack my bags, sign autographs & take pics outside the hotel in a militant fashion, eat breakfast, get in touch with family, and leave for... the airport. Thanks to everyone for all the kind gifts! So many! CDs, magazines, shirts, art, pictures, chocolate, Jobim songbook, GNR cookies! And a Bumblefoot banner! Will definitely post a pic of that... Will never forget all my South American friends, you made this whole tour feel like a gift :) Next stop - Panama!

(about five min ago via facebook)

25zlf0i.jpg

For the record: I hate that Axl's twitter and the band twitter have been merged to one thread.

I think Axl's tweets deserve their own space.

Axl is in GnR and the rest of the guys also... we cant have... mmm... like... let me count...9 threads about twitter/facebook updates... i like this way...

but its ur opinion, i just think different =)

ontopic: love the cookies xD! damn! i want some high def pics of those toons! damn!