Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Whoever is running that GNR twitter is pretty much the most annoying person ever.

Twittering about 1 million friends on facebook, uh fuck off,

I bet it's Del James.

Guns Twitter:

Knock knock knockin on FACEBOOK's 1,000,000 like club! not expecting the happiness of a mile high club but we'll take it. thanks a Million!
about 2 hours ago via web

Guns facebook:

Guns N' Roses Knock knock knockin on FACEBOOK's 1,000,000 like club... not expecting the happiness of a mile high club but what the hell we'll take it... thanks a million or so to the million or so of you for liking Guns N Roses!

2 hours ago

---

Gunsguy edit:

I think you took that wrong, its not one million facebook Freinds, they are referring to almost 1,000,000 people pushing the like button on the GNR page... there are currently 999,015 People that have clicked they like Guns

---

Bumblefoot

What a meet-n-greet in Moscow! 4-and-a-half hours of signing GNR & B'foot CDs, photos, posters, taking pictures, thoughtful gifts, TV & magazines covering it - was great to have some face-to-face time with everyone & see old friends...! Soooo good to be back :D (First time in Moscow for GNR, 3rd time for me - toured here in '04 & ...'05 with the Bumbleband...) O.K. & Co. (Engl amps distro) were *fantastic* hosts, they made it such a wonderful experience - feast at an Azerbaijani restaurant after, then to a cool bar where we just kicked back 'til 5am. Not sure how much longer I'll be stickin' around Moscow, I'll tell ya I'm in no rush to leave - I fkn love it here.

1 hour ago via facebook

Edited by gunsguy

Richard Fortus

Hi y'all, hey, once again, i can not add any more people. Nothing personal, just reached the limit and FB won't let me add anymore. SO... please follow me on my fansite, as that will be where I will be posting tour photos and updates from now on, as well as checking messages. THANKS! r

3 hours ago via facebook

---

Richard Fortus

3 hours ago via facebook

---

Dj ASHBA™

ASHBA Media - The Creative Agency - Looking for an Amazing Web Builder. Someone who knows HTML5 and Flash inside and out and has built websites before. Post a link to your work. Thank you.

2 hours ago via facebook

---

Richard Fortus

the audience in Moscow were amazing in the back and on the sides! THANKS!!! what was up with the priveledged few in the front?!!

10 minutes ago via facebook

Richard Fortus

the audience in Moscow were amazing in the back and on the sides! THANKS!!! what was up with the priveledged few in the front?!!

10 minutes ago via facebook

It was so-called "VIP fan-zone". I heard that it was invented by organizers at the last moment to shake the money tree.

Real fans were pushed off on the sides :(((

This people it the front Vip zone were absolutely inadequate. Besides this zone was full only on 60%.

Tommy Stinson

I want to thank everyone for their questions!!!! I hope it was as entertaining for you all as it was for me. Lets do it again sometime.lol

Friday at 6:21pm via TweetDeck

---

Bumblefoot

7am, back from my final night of mayhem in Moscow - hangin' one last time with my good friends at O.K. & Co (they hosted the meet-n-greet) over vodka, borscht & chicken kiev, while teaching

each other the worst of our respective languages. 2am to watch Gabriella sing at a club - Brazilian house music artist, heard her sing ...in the car the night before, what a great voice. While bouncing around

Moscow for a 3rd night of lights and music pounding their way through my skull, beautiful gyrating bodies, obliging photographers with quick moments, I was asked in a dark corner what it's like to live like a

rock star. My first reaction was to defend that I don't live like one. Then it hit me - I do. Doesn't feel like anything other than 'life', but I guess by definition I do - when I want to. No biggie, we all do

when we want to. Then we go back to whatever it is we do in-between. I lock myself in a studio for 10 hours writing, recording, producing, mixing, go home for 10 hours hunched over a computer designing,

updating, planning, preparing, 100 emails connecting the dots, break itup with nights out in NYC, then hit the road where it's 30 or 40 hours awake, 15 or 20 hours asleep - promo, play, party, business, travel, sleep, repeat. At some point I'd realize I haven't been exercising and start squeezing that in. Rare free moments go to family, then old friends. The less needy someone is of your time and attention, the more you appreciate them. Ya keep a continuous push for years until one trip to the doctor doesn't go so well. You 'stop', switch around the pegs in your pegboard, hit 'play' and continue. Sweden Rock tomorrow - what to

wear.....

yesterday at 1:31am via farcebook

---

Dj ASHBA™

Head lining the Sweden Rock Festival tonight!! I am so excited!!! Been locked up in my room designing a brand new website =)

Yesterday at 10:12am via farcebook

---

Bumblefoot

Bumblefoot drummer Dennis is getting married today!! Sending my love to him and his soon-to-be-wife Jen, all the best!!!

Yesterday at 11:23am via farcebook

---

Bumblefoot

Three countries in 12 hours...

Russia - http://twitpic.com/1wdfv1

Sweden - http://twitpic.com/1wdi05

Denmark - http://twitpic.com/1wdim9

21 hours ago via farcebook

---

Richard Fortus

was anybody else cold as fuck last night in Sweden?!!! WTF?!! i thought it was SUMMER here?!! Thanks to all for braving the elements.

13 hours ago via farcebook

---

Guns N' Roses

Whoa... that was a doozie + fun to boot! So it's not how u start burn how u Finnish. hehe. Thx to the Swedes Great crowd. b back in a few...

about 10 hours ago via TweetCaster

---

Bumblefoot

MEET-N-GREET IN AALBORG!!

3PM - 5PM Monday June 14th

Bring your cameras, Bumblefoot & GNR CDs, *anything* you want signed... (if not, we'll have autograph cards...)

...There will be drawings to win CDs & a pair of tickets to that day's GNR show as my personal guest.

See you soon!!

Eskildsen 4Sound

Hobrovej 347

DK-9200

Aalborg SV

six hours ago via farcebook

---

b]Bumblefoot

Hit the bed in Copenhagen yesterday around 8am, been fasting in silence since... 20 hours later, last day of the tour. 4am, leaving for the airport soon. Fly 6:30 to Aalborg, get in at 7:30 and drive an hour to a gear factory to check out some new guitar fx, then back up to the venue by 2pm, meet-n-greet at 3pm, leave 5:30pm for th...e venue, take care of personal guests and security stuff at 6pm, eat, warm up the fingers, hit the stage, one last hello/goodbye to guests after the show, fly back to Copenhagen, pack, breakfast, check-out and head for NYC. Just another day at the office... :) See ya soon Aalborg!!

about 28 min ago via farcebook

Edited by gunsguy

Dj ASHBA™

Trying to get threw some really hard shit in my life right now, love and am thankful for you all, Ill be back when I get my head on straight, till then take care n thx for never giving up on me. Just need some alone time. All love. Peace out.

3 hours ago via facebook

Guest gunns5

Dj ASHBA™

Trying to get threw some really hard shit in my life right now, love and am thankful for you all, Ill be back when I get my head on straight, till then take care n thx for never giving up on me. Just need some alone time. All love. Peace out.

3 hours ago via facebook

that sounds like quiet the emotional message, hope he gets it sorted out

ashba is sounding too emo for gnr

I just can’t let it die

Cause her heart’s just like mine

And she holds her pain inside

I hoped she’d never leave me

Please God you must believe me

I’ve searched the universe and found myself

Within’ her eyes

Yeah I'm not so sure.

Dj ASHBA™

Just wanted to swing by and thank you all for the amazing love and support. Been enjoying some piece n' quiet, catching up on my personal life. Spent the better part of the day in my studio writing n recording just for fun, music is my therapy, Im slowly starting to acli-mate & feel human again. All love xo!

5 hours ago via farcebook

Bumblefoot

Woke up today and I have no electricity in any of the bathrooms in my house. Last thing I remember was getting home late last night, peeing in an outlet & trying to plug the hair dryer into the toilet. It's always a difficult transition between touring and being home...

59 minutes ago via facebook

Bumblefoot

Woke up today and I have no electricity in any of the bathrooms in my house. Last thing I remember was getting home late last night, peeing in an outlet & trying to plug the hair dryer into the toilet. It's always a difficult transition between touring and being home...

59 minutes ago via facebook

he also said when i asked about that the album that Dj Ashba and Dizzy Reed confirmed for 2011 that it was just a misquote. They'd LIKE to make a new album, but i can't see how the could have translated it THAT wrong... hm...

i saw your post :D

Edited by henfjel

Guest gunns5

Dj ASHBA™

A brand new look, feel and design Coming Soon! www.djashba.com and www.ashbaswag.com

2 minutes ago via facebook

Dont forget to www.djashba.com and www.ashbaswag.com