Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ChristianGNR @ htgth (i'm working on chage my username here...)

As i said there:

"i don't have the whole show. I just have the four songs the guy @ newgnr.com released. I'm not a hoarder or anything and i'm hoping, as everybody here, to hear the full show"

Edited by ChrisMaciel

I'm ChristianGNR @ htgth (i'm working on chage my username here...)

As i said there:

"i don't have the whole show. I just have the four songs the guy @ newgnr.com released. I'm not a hoarder or anything and i'm hoping, as everybody here, to hear the full show"

who gave newgnr this stuff? there must be a source. track the source. find it

Prostitute is fantastic. Not bad for one of its first performance. Axl's voice gets better as the song goes on. Thank you!!!

Not fantastic, no fucking way. And it's an easy song if you compare with Catcher and IRS (pretty good vocals on the second).

PS: We will fuck you We will fuck you, HAHASDHASDHASHASH :rofl-lol:

Edited by marlon_brando15

before nice boys when axl is talking about adding a song, is he talking to the whole audience, or just through the earpieces of the other guys?

only the band

PS: I'm listening to TIL in Tokyo. Axl better drop this song, he can't hit the notes and Ashba can't do the solo :(

Edited by marlon_brando15

before nice boys when axl is talking about adding a song, is he talking to the whole audience, or just through the earpieces of the other guys?

only the band

PS: I'm listening to TIL in Tokyo. Axl better drop this song, he can't hit the notes and Ashba can't do the solo :(

Okey.

But let them try some more times, Everything can't be perfect from the start..

He's having SOME trouble hitting the Chi Dem songs not performed before in my opinion because it seems like he sang those MOSTLY with his 2002-era style of singing. Prostitute doesn't have as much as rasp, neither does Catcher. Mr. Rose obviously acknowledges it, with "Let's try it a step lower this time!" it's a work in progress. Plus, he HAS been doing INCREDIBLY long set-lists and he's NAILING T.W.A.T. and Better unlike the previous tour. He'll get there.

Although upon closer inspection of Prostitute....eh.

Edited by Axl Rose aka God