Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I kinda live in FL and have a full time job and honestly can't afford to travel to Japan to see a rock concert. Plus I don't have any high-end recording equipment. Maybe next time.

Sorry guys.

but if you don't buy a ticket. get on a plane. go to tokyo. hit the show. record perfect boot. you can't complain

Thank you for this awesome xmas gift!!!!

no one from mygnr went to tokyo. they didn't record a proper boot. they complain about attempts. could've solved the problem if many went to the shows recording perfect boots. no one went

that's a very good fucking point there mr. ashbalove.

i'm not really sure what the fuck anyone has to bitch about around here.

i'm truly very grateful for anything that comes my way from the asia gigs.

very humbly thankful. it's awesome to get anything.

i really wish certain individuals around here and elsewhere would feel the same way.

beggars should never be choosers. :tongue2:

thanks to ManetsBR and his team for this christmas present!!! :thumbsup:

this Happy Canadian dude appreciates your immense thoughtfulness and hard work!!! rock3

the mygnr majority shoudl've bought tickets. went to these shows. taped perfect boots. they didn't do it. OOps...

When I saw some of your posts in other topics I just thought you had some really fucked up views on certain things

Now its clear that you're just trolling, saying the SAME THINGS over and over again and pissing everyone off

Thank you very much! (and to estebanf too :thumbsup:)

Think I'll set that 'UAHAHAHA :devil: ' from Better as a ringtone. :lol:

Thi9s is fantastic!!! Where can I get full thing?

That's from a bootleg that was for sale from a few days ago. I'm not sure if anyone has bought/received it yet, but whenever they do, it'll probably be uploaded to here.

When I saw some of your posts in other topics I just thought you had some really fucked up views on certain things

Now its clear that you're just trolling, saying the SAME THINGS over and over again and pissing everyone off

who were u referring to here anyway? :shrugs:

who were u referring to here anyway? :shrugs:

ashbalove

Ya know not to sound gay, but Axl looks better now han I originally thought. His arms are all muscle & He looks like he already lost a few pounds in the first few shows from all that running around..

Not to mention after watching the videos, he's moving around better on stage then he has in years- running, hopping, spinning, swaying etc. His endurance looks good & his movements just seem more unpredictable then 06/07'

in other words,the old psycho, lunatic, unpredictable AXL is back & I LOVE IT!!! rock3

Edited by IRS2008

Ya know not to sound gay, but Axl looks better now han I originally thought. His arms are all muscle & He looks like he already lost a few pounds in the first few shows from all that running around..

Not to mention after watching the videos, he's moving around better on stage then he has in years- running, hopping, spinning, swaying etc.

yeah, not sure what anyone else around here thinks about it but, sounds kind of a little gay to me....... :rofl-lol:

Not to mention after watching the videos, he's moving around better on stage then he has in years- running, hopping, spinning, swaying etc.

yeah, not sure what anyone else around here thinks about it but, sounds kind of a little gay to me....... :rofl-lol:

Fine. Let's just call it a Man-crush. :shrugs:

Fine. Let's just call it a Man-crush. :shrugs:

I was only kidding around anyway dude. :tongue2:

disappointing, none of you bought tickets. got a plane. flew to tokyo. went to the show. recorded a perfect quality boot. you have to rely on others. or pay hundreds of dollars. instead of relying on yourselves to make this happen. very disappointing

But not as disappointing as your logic.

disappointing, none of you bought tickets. got a plane. flew to tokyo. went to the show. recorded a perfect quality boot. you have to rely on others. or pay hundreds of dollars. instead of relying on yourselves to make this happen. very disappointing

wtf? :rofl-lol: You really sound like a prick! Unless you're not being serious, which I hope...

wtf? :rofl-lol: You really sound like a prick! Unless you're not being serious, which I hope...

lol...

You know, I hate the leader of North Korea, but unless I go there and kick his asian ass out of the Korean Government, I can't complain...