Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

When will these bootlegs be out fully? Is it only samples so far?

When someone buys them and posts them online.

Yeah, I went through and read some pages back and realized this.

Can't wait until someone does!

can't we all just create one paypal account, contribute, purchase the thing and then share those boots?

I thought about that, but you can only buy the physical thing, not online content

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bond. black Bond. :rofl-lol:

that's awesome isn't it? gotta' love Axls sense of humour.

bet ya' he'd be a frigging hoot to hang out with and have a bunch of drinks!

probably laff yer ass off all night long at the guy!

I remember Randy starting a thread about If the World sounding like a blaxploitation theme song, and another thread about how it should be a Bond tune. :lol: Maybe Axl read 'em.

I'll say it again: Fuck the cocksucker trying to make a profit off of selling this bootleg.

I'll back u up on that one there Mr. Sabbath!

Fuck You Cocksucker!

I hope Axl finds out <_< about this greedy little fucker and fucks him a brand new arsehole!

that'd make me happy and make my Christmas too!

I'll say it again: Fuck the cocksucker trying to make a profit off of selling this bootleg.

I'll back u up on that one there Mr. Sabbath!

Fuck You Cocksucker!

I hope Axl finds out <_< about this greedy little fucker and fucks him a brand new arsehole!

that'd make me happy and make my Christmas too!

If he doesn't, your Christmas is ruined?

Pretty good quality, thanks man. Shame it's for the one concert we've got a better quality bootleg on the way :P

Yes, it's really good, but i think the "I don't care about time" is the best recording from Tokyo

However, we have a really good boot from Osaka coming... "Osaka Monarchy" is on the way

Here are the samples (sounds pretty good, better than the Tokyo one)

http://rapidshare.com/files/324879766/GunsNRoses_OsakaMonarchySamples.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VPKR2R20

http://www.mediafire.com/?immmztjmdwg

wow, axl sounds amazing, specially on nice boys, hope we get full versions soon!

Capa-%20Live.jpg

Here's a compilation made with the best from the Guns N' Rose's Asian Tour 2009

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

The musics, taken from YouTube, had their quality upgraded with profissional softwares.

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

The quality of the songs is EXCELENT or GOOD, chosed from it's original quality, withou people screaming, so that the sound is not damaged.

In the 50 songs versions of the tour our team download, we chosed the 16 best to equalizate and upgrade.

DOWNLOAD

Size: 79.54 MB

Megaupload

EasyShare

Made by Guns N' Roses Brazil community in Orkut, leaded by the Toy Master.

Credits to the Toy Master, and all the 220 thousand members of the GNR Brazil Orkut Forum who helped us.

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

The musics, taken from YouTube, had their quality upgraded with profissional softwares.

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

The quality of the songs is EXCELENT or GOOD, chosed from it's original quality, withou people screaming, so that the sound is not damaged.

In the 50 songs versions of the tour our team download, we chosed the 16 best to equalizate and upgrade.

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

Credits to the Toy Master, and all the 220 thousand members of the GNR Brazil Orkut Forum who helped us.

What's the point of all that if you're going to upload it in 128 kbps?

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

Thank You!!! Now I'll have some good music to listen to during Christmas traveling! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

You last 2 guys to post are fucking assholes!

Thanx for the download, I appreciate any work you guys did to get us this.

Thanks for the upload, the cover's pretty cool. Personally, I'll wait for the two/three bootlegs we've got coming rather than YouTube clips.

What the fuck is asshole-like about that? jjCardi_gnr was just pointing out that quality will just have been lost again due to it being uploaded in 128kbps. In fact, I think I was pretty polite. I could've said "I don't want shitty YouTube clips uploaded at a low quality when a bootleg is coming along that's the second best thing to soundboard". I thanked him for the upload, said that I liked the cover, but personally I wouldn't be downloading.

Happy Christmas.