Tokyo 19-12-2009 - PICS, AUDIO, VIDEO

ChristianGNR

I downloaded them. How else would I know they're 128 kbps?

I hear no remastering whatsoever and the Shacklers and ITW actually sound worse than the ones I have. Try again.

Thanks for the review. Not downloading.

produce something better

If I see a film, and don't like it, I'm allowed to say "I didn't like that film, I thought it was shit" without having to go out and make a better one.

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear no remastering whatsoever and the Shacklers and ITW actually sound worse than the ones I have. Try again.

produce something better

If I see a film, and don't like it, I'm allowed to say "I didn't like that film, I thought it was shit" without having to go out and make a better one.

don't hate unless you can do better

produce something better

That's the worst piece of advice I've ever seen in my life.

produce something better

it's perfect advice. if you hate, the solution is to go to the shows. tape a perfect quality boot. if you don't do it yourself, don't hate on the ones who try

produce something better

it's perfect advice. if you hate, the solution is to go to the shows. tape a perfect quality boot. if you don't do it yourself, don't hate on the ones who try

Damn I haven't made any album yet. So I'm not allowed to hate Tokio Hotel? Damn...

produce something better

Damn I haven't made any album yet. So I'm not allowed to hate Tokio Hotel? Damn...

:rofl-lol: yeah his posts make me lol

Edited by WhazUp

produce something better

But these fellows didn't go to any shows. They scanned through YouTube and picked out some clips. At the end of the day, sorry, but it's not good advice. I'm shit at guitar, but that doesn't stop me from being able to say that Slash > Finck.

Capa-%20Live.jpg

Here's a compilation made with the best from the Guns N' Rose's Asian Tour 2009

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

The musics, taken from YouTube, had their quality upgraded with profissional softwares.

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

The quality of the songs is EXCELENT or GOOD, chosed from it's original quality, withou people screaming, so that the sound is not damaged.

In the 50 songs versions of the tour our team download, we chosed the 16 best to equalizate and upgrade.

DOWNLOAD

Size: 79.54 MB

Megaupload

EasyShare

Made by Guns N' Roses Brazil community in Orkut, leaded by the Toy Master.

Credits to the Toy Master, and all the 220 thousand members of the GNR Brazil Orkut Forum who helped us.

Thanks !!

:xmasssanta:

Thank you for this awesome xmas gift!!!!

no one from mygnr went to tokyo. they didn't record a proper boot. they complain about attempts. could've solved the problem if many went to the shows recording perfect boots. no one went

that's a very good fucking point there mr. ashbalove.

i'm not really sure what the fuck anyone has to bitch about around here.

i'm truly very grateful for anything that comes my way from the asia gigs.

very humbly thankful. it's awesome to get anything.

i really wish certain individuals around here and elsewhere would feel the same way.

beggars should never be choosers. :tongue2:

thanks to ManetsBR and his team for this christmas present!!! :thumbsup:

this Happy Canadian dude appreciates your immense thoughtfulness and hard work!!! rock3

no one from mygnr went to tokyo. they didn't record a proper boot. they complain about attempts. could've solved the problem if many went to the shows recording perfect boots. no one went

i really wish certain individuals around here and elsewhere would feel the same way.

this Happy Canadian dude appreciates your immense thoughtfulness and hard work!!! rock3

the mygnr majority shoudl've bought tickets. went to these shows. taped perfect boots. they didn't do it. OOps...

the mygnr majority shoudl've bought tickets. went to these shows. taped perfect boots. they didn't do it. OOps...

You're a fuckin' idiot. Perhaps the "MyGNR Majority" couldn't afford to fly across the world and go to these shows, and "tape perfect boots". We can't just suddenly spawn in Korea and Japan at the click of a finger.

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

The musics, taken from YouTube, had their quality upgraded with profissional softwares.

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

The quality of the songs is EXCELENT or GOOD, chosed from it's original quality, withou people screaming, so that the sound is not damaged.

In the 50 songs versions of the tour our team download, we chosed the 16 best to equalizate and upgrade.

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

Credits to the Toy Master, and all the 220 thousand members of the GNR Brazil Orkut Forum who helped us.

sweet thanks a lot for this

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

Thanks for this :thumbsup: Downloading now :xmasssanta:

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

Tnak you so much for putting this up for everyone. I have never used these programs before and when i downloaded it and went to play in media player i get the message that the player might not support the codec that was used to compress the file??? what the heck does that mean? I just want to open and play this! Can anyone help me out??

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

Tnak you so much for putting this up for everyone. I have never used these programs before and when i downloaded it and went to play in media player i get the message that the player might not support the codec that was used to compress the file??? what the heck does that mean? I just want to open and play this! Can anyone help me out??

Try using a different player - itunes, etc

Capa-%20Live.jpg

# TAIPEI 11/12/09

# SEOUL 13/12/09

# OSAKA 16/12/09

# TOKYO 19/12/09

Back%20-%20Live.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Megaupload

EasyShare

I had the same problem. Download a player called Songbird. Plays it no bother at all :thumbsup:

http://getsongbird.com/

Edited by Bansidhe