Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

MADISON ISN'T A MOD ANYMORE!

Hopefully she resigned. If she isn't a mod because of Axl saying she was wrong about something, that is just fucked up and really out of line.

I'm awaiting an explanation myself.

I've always been open and honest with members and never allowed censorship.

I can't be bought and never have been able to be bought. Can't say the same for everyone if this is what's happened.

Madison why not say it if your going to say it, I dont like what your implying cause believe it or not that is NOT what happened I know you have your own feeling about it, but not that my voice matters to you that is not what happened and I resent the fact that you think otherwise...

Say what you mean tell the whole forum how it is, how you really feel about what happened after you decided unintentionally or not to try to derail guns tour...

WTF? even if she failed and you are right, that isn´t a reason to give her that kind of treatment ...

Stay outta it my friend she was personally calling me out there in public instead of PM so I said say it then, tell the whole forum how certain members were somehow bought, which is a total LIE

Hopefully she resigned. If she isn't a mod because of Axl saying she was wrong about something, that is just fucked up and really out of line.

Uhm, if she was completely wrong about something and had the lead singer tell her that she was wrong firsthand, theres something wrong with having a person like that run a fan forum.

Fuck yeah Axl, 100% behind you right now.

"We want to dedicate this song to the people that try to hold you back, the people that tell you how to live, people that tell you how to dress, people that tell you how to talk, people that tell you what you can say, and what you can't say.

I personally don't need that! I don't need that shit in my life!

Those are the kind of people that get me down. They make me feel like somebody, somebody out there ... is out to get me!"

Paris 1992 (LALD rant)? AMEN bro

Uhmm, no, as it says in the ending: "Out Ta Get Me". The rant is from the Ritz 02-02-1988 show.

Thanx :thumbsup:

Uhm, if she was completely wrong about something and had the lead singer tell her that she was wrong firsthand, theres something wrong with having a person like that run a fan forum.

"We want to dedicate this song to the people that try to hold you back, the people that tell you how to live, people that tell you how to dress, people that tell you how to talk, people that tell you what you can say, and what you can't say.

Those are the kind of people that get me down. They make me feel like somebody, somebody out there ... is out to get me!"

Live At The Ritz, Outta get me rant

yeah the few times I saw him in action he really seemed to know what he was doing.. and his family were some of the nicest people I've ever met! can not believe the shit they have to go through when visiting this forum =/

Amen to that.

Revolver, how does it feel to know your thread/story is going to become a part of Guns N' Roses history? ;)

I think that's the Ritz '88. I love the story intro's from that show.

Edited by Fallenbird77

The reason people give Fernando shit,is 99.9% of us would love to be in his shoes. He has a great gig.When he is on people expect him to speak for Axl/GNR but he has said before that isn't his job.It's cool that he posts here at all.

This aint my place to say but I do want everyone to know that his job may seem "sweet" to most and they would love to have it, that in real life he works REAL hard and is VERY good at what he does for the band. Some may say I am sucking up, but in reality I know that he works hard and most here could not survive one week doing what any of them do.

Just my two cents

yeah the few times I saw him in action he really seemed to know what he was doing.. and his family were some of the nicest people I've ever met! can not believe the shit they have to go through when visiting this forum =/

Dude, we all go through quite a lot of shit when visiting this forum!

How is this for street cred, not only have you met Axl Rose, but he posts in your thread too! :thumbsup:

Amen to that.

Revolver, how does it feel to know your thread/story is going to become a part of Guns N' Roses history? ;)

Revolver, you are the luckiest fucking bastard in the fuckin world ... :thumbsup:

:rofl-lol:

Amen to that.

Yeah books will be written about this, haha wtf

I'm awaiting an explanation myself.

I've always been open and honest with members and never allowed censorship.

I can't be bought and never have been able to be bought. Can't say the same for everyone if this is what's happened.

Madison why not say it if your going to say it, I dont like what your implying cause believe it or not that is NOT what happened I know you have your own feeling about it, but not that my voice matters to you that is not what happened and I resent the fact that you think otherwise...

Say what you mean tell the whole forum how it is, how you really feel about what happened after you decided unintentionally or not to try to derail guns tour...

This.

You might as well put it out there madison 'ala merck's open letter.

Alright if I may say something here

I would just like to go on the record by saying I respect Madison

Now I respect Madison for what she has done with this board I have been a member since 2003 and wouldn't go anywhere else now I know there are members on here that have their own opinions of her and that's fine you're all entitled to them but at the same time for Axl to come on here and rip into her like that he has his reasons and reacted like that because this story about people in slash gear is false I mean Madison closed the topic because she believed it was false she then went onto speak to the head of security who claimed to receive the request from Axl so Madison to me it seems like you were under the impression that it was true because u not only heard this claim from fans that were there at the Winnipeg show but the head of security but even then there still should have been some doubt on your part, why you ask?

Simply because if such a request was made then it would have to be on the ticketmaster website or where ever a fan purchased their tickets those fans would have to be notified for example I was at the show in Toronto and in the days leading up to it I received both an email and a phone call from ticketmaster and the Air Canada Centre box office saying that camera's were not allowed in the venue but there was nothing about not being allowed to wear Slash gear at the concerts so obviously it wasn't true

Just my opinion

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

Who the fuck are you to say that to Fernando ?!

I agree theres a lot of assholes here and you spoke like one of them.

He's not god, asswipe. He's an human being just like us. He can't come to our forum just to bash users that he doesn't even know in real life. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again.

Fernando can't come to "our forum" and "bash" users that he doesn't even know??! But I suppose morons like you think it's ok to bash Axl, his family and his band, even though you don't know them...

Yeah, that's why I'm traveling 500 kilometers to see Axl. Find one post of me bashing his family and I will never post here again. Don't judge me. I'm supporting this fucking shit too, I don't deserve a guy who comes here 1 time a year to tell me what I am.

Guess you never post here again.

I'd say that ""Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again" is definitely bashing Axl's family.

Of course. He started. He can beat the hell on us and you want me to shut the fuck up ??

That's unbelievable. I agree there's a lot of assholes here, but we don't deserve this shit. For fuck sake, Fernando didn't come her like a year or so, who the hell is he to talk shit like that ?? Fuck you.

He's not god, asswipe. He's an human being just like us. He can't come to our forum just to bash users that he doesn't even know in real life. Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again.

Fernando can't come to "our forum" and "bash" users that he doesn't even know??! But I suppose morons like you think it's ok to bash Axl, his family and his band, even though you don't know them...

Yeah, that's why I'm traveling 500 kilometers to see Axl. Find one post of me bashing his family and I will never post here again. Don't judge me. I'm supporting this fucking shit too, I don't deserve a guy who comes here 1 time a year to tell me what I am.

I'd say that ""Fuck him. He doesn't deserve special treatment. Fuck him again" is definitely bashing Axl's family.

Of course. He started. He can beat the hell on us and you want me to shut the fuck up ??

From what I read, Fernando started nothing.

Not a man of your word then? I ask this cuz you're still posting.

And yeah, basically I'd really like you to shut the fuck up.

Now I respect Madison for what she has done with this board I have been a member since 2003 and wouldn't go anywhere else now I know there are members on here that have their own opinions of her and that's fine you're all entitled to them but at the same time for Axl to come on here and rip into her like that he has his reasons and reacted like that because this story about people in slash gear is false I mean Madison closed the topic because she believed it was false she then went onto speak to the head of security who claimed to receive the request from Axl so Madison to me it seems like you were under the impression that it was true because u not only heard this claim from fans that were there at the Winnipeg show but the head of security but even then there still should have been some doubt on your part, why you ask?

I'm pretty sure Axl has had his problems with Madison for a long time. This was just the straw that broke the Camel's back.

Whether the story about vetting fans was true, somewhat true, or completely false, is kind of beside the point. Madison instigated a negative PR campaign that spread to places like TMZ and other outlets.

I'm sure since you've been here since 2003, you know that being Madison means never having to say "sorry".

You´ve never been the smartest girl of the class, right?

Ah. This is the infamous Fernando.

People know me, I am kind of a big deal. Nice to meet you.

I loved your final "fucking bitch" in the airport fight video, was awesome.

:lol: Yeah that was pretty badass.

I did it for mygnr.com and for people like you, that are tired of being held down by the man.

Did you really just say that?

Anyway Fernando, since you're still around, do you have a say on this whole matter (Madison v. Axl Rose)?

I don't read Madison's posts, she talks like she knows what is happening, why it happened and how it happened. Truth of the matter is that she doesn't know, she compiles stories, made up and/or shared by some; and pieces it all together with duct tape and presents it to mygnr's community, and to some it is received like it's a Picasso. Does it really matter what one rumor stated? I understand talking about the rumor, but when the rumor becomes a topic of discussion that has been cleared up; isn't enough. That, by one saying, it never happened; isn't enough, that somehow gives one the "must" to show "its" community that they deserve some explanation of a matter that it isn't hers to address? To discuss, sure - but to go fishing for shit that truly isn't there; is asinine.

She doesn't state her "opinion", she writes in a manner that to some, makes sense - regardless how far off from reality it truly is. Her justification for matters in the past, are so far off - that it is easier to just move on, then try to state a correction, that would only lead to what she would want - a debacle.

When a "rumor" rises on htgth.com; Jarmo emails me and asks if this is true - if I don't truly know, which yes, it does happen. I let him know I will find out and get back to him, soon enough, he gets his answer.

"Can I hit u back? I'm getting my dick sucked." - Slash Hudson

Holy shit this is insane. But the truth is, that bullshit rumor came from this forum. It was xGNRxSTARx typing some bullshit from news he heard from another forum, then Madison getting fucked over by a "source," and being to fucking stubborn to believe she got fucked over. Then that shit spread like wildfire.

Guns n Roses did not have to deal with that bullshit in the media all the way to zakk wylde's twitter, and the sad truth is that it started from this forum from another bullshit forum rumor that HATER ass fans believed and we discussed to death over here till that shit got picked up, or i believe submitted by hater fans here to other gossip sites...

P.S. For some weird reason when i was reading Axl's post it felt like i could be an awesome outro verse to a song. Kinda reminded me of get in the ring. Also Axl, congrats on the fucking amazing shows, best of luck to you and the band for the rest of the year!

Edited by ohmygod