New York City "Surprise Gig" Review

Kaneda

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest King Of Spades

As always Axl shows us another great show. It's awesome to have Guns N' Roses back not that they left us but the light is now on them. Just sucks that people find something negative to talk about. Especially the Slash ban and him sweating. The band has better things on their mind to care bout Slash attire and big deal about the sweating. Small club + lots of people + temp + a active singer dancing around = sweaty people.

I do look forward to You're Crazy.

Hi Beta,

Thanks to you and everyone who has made these recent concerts possible. I love watching the videos on youtube -- Axl and the band sound great.

i'm sure you know -- there are a ton of fans in NYC who didn't get a chance to go to the Fashion Week show who would love to hear GnR in concert. If you, your family, and the band are up for it, we'd welcome y'all with open arms for another show :)

Enjoy the upcoming tour!

Hey Beta

Hello

:)

Hola! I'm going to Buenos Aires and Montevideo gigs. Anyway I can get a backstage pass :P

Don't beat around the bush do we? :tongue2:

Anyway, hey Beta, hope you're doing well and a big big thank you for all you do for this band, it's apreciated more than you know :D