Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #2 - Feb 14 th 2010 - The Rose Bar

axl_on_drums

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

axl sweats a lot. he's gained weight. axl is over weight. sweats so much. over weight people sweat like this. maybe axl can join his buddy sebastian bach on celebrity fitclub

This is the 3rd time I have been on the board since midnight last night, and EVERY time, you are here trolling this thread, get a fucking life you miserable cockrouch of a human being.

axl sweats a lot. he's gained weight. axl is over weight. sweats so much. over weight people sweat like this. maybe axl can join his buddy sebastian bach on celebrity fitclub

??????

I know of an optometrist. He'll gladly give you a prescription for some glasses, or even contacts if you prefer. :D

Guest RonMexico82

gunnery-sergeant-hartman-pointing.jpg

"It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress."

I would say he is quite in shape, just cause he does not look all strung out and skinny does not mean he is overweight by any sense...

I would say he is quite in shape, just cause he does not look all strung out and skinny does not mean he is overweight by any sense...

are you kidding? richard and tommy are in shape. dj's in shape. compared to them, axl needs to be on celebrity fitclub with sebastian bach. get some heavy instruction from drill sg. harvey. look at how much axl sweats. he soaks his clothes. are tommy's clothes soak drenched like axl's? are bumble's? axl needs to got on a diet. he's gaining too much weight. looking like elvis before he died and mickey rourke from the wrestler

are you kidding? richard and tommy are in shape. dj's in shape. compared to them, axl needs to be on celebrity fitclub with sebastian bach. get some heavy instruction from drill sg. harvey. look at how much axl sweats. he soaks his clothes. are tommy's clothes soak drenched like axl's? are bumble's? axl needs to got on a diet. he's gaining too much weight. looking like elvis before he died and mickey rourke from the wrestler

You're an obvious cupcake and not a real bright light either, are ya, but I'll answer you anyway just cuz you piss me off.

Axl sweats the most because he runs, dances, jumps and moves around far more than the other guys in the band. He puts 1000+ % into every performance.

Elvis? Mickey Rourke? You make me laugh.

Guest RonMexico82

Could people not dignify the cupcakes with responses

We shouldn't have to resort to that. This entire thread has been hijacked by this clown and one or two others that are clearly out to piss off everybody. I'm sure the mods have their reasons for not banning them but I'd have done it long ago with pleasure.

Could people not dignify the cupcakes with responses

Too late, I already lost control and typed mine. :rofl-lol:

Yeah it gets hard sometimes. lol I was going to post on this but I will keep my dignity too. All I will say is I wish I was as fit as Axl.